Newbie here :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here :)

First of all hi not happy with my penis size at all (never have) currently at 5.25 length and 4" roughly girth! Sex isn't an issue, us smaller lads just have to work harder on technique lol.
    Going to start the jp90 , what have people gained from it? Is it possible to get good gains over a period of time with jelqing alone and no aids/supplements? Thanks.

Originally posted by Mitch_18 View Post
    First of all hi not happy with my penis size at all (never have) currently at 5.25 length and 4" roughly girth! Sex isn't an issue, us smaller lads just have to work harder on technique lol.
    Going to start the jp90 , what have people gained from it? Is it possible to get good gains over a period of time with jelqing alone and no aids/supplements? Thanks.
    Edit: girth was measured when flacid lol

Comment

Hi Mitch
      It varies, it took me about a year (with a 3 month break in the middle) to gain 1.1" length and almost half an inch girth but it takes more for some and less for others and there seems to be a few who don't gain at all (personally I think they're doing something wrong somehow).

4" flaccid girth? That's probably quite thick erect then as the average erect girth is a little under 5" if memory serves me. Also I believe the average length is somewhere around 5.5 so your not exactly small, you wouldn't call someone who was 1" below average height short!

JP90 is a great routine, if it feels like too much you can start on fewer reps and build up, good luck!
      The Newt's Progress

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

The best place for you to begin is in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page. In there you will find all the information you will need to get started safely and effectively on your way. It's hard to predict how much someone will gain over a period of time, everybody responds differently to PE. The most important factors for success is to be dedicated, consistent and patient. Hang in there and you will see gains but just keep in mind that it's going to take time.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Mitch!

Welcome to the Gym.

Everybody gains at different rates. It took me four years to gain about one inch in length.

Continue with the JP for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time. Jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. .

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone.Aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Don't forget to take good beginning measurements and photos so you have a solid base line to compare your future gains to

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely. To
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thank you for your comments, took me a while to work out how to find this post again lol. Roughly 4.65" erect girth. No idea why i measured flacid lol.

Not really sure what Pl's are i need to read up on that.

My aim is to achieve atleast 5" girth and 5.5" length, it hurts my lass sometimes now and shes happy but im not lol

Comment

Physiological Indicators (PI's) It can be found in the START HERE! link.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
              X