First time - I've got some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time - I've got some questions

I've been a lurker for a while now, and I started on JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine a couple of days ago. This is my first time jelqing.

My BPEL was over 5" when I started, and I'd like to hit my initial goal of 6" by the end of '16, and then my final goal of 7" or more by the end of '17 or perhaps mid-'18 - using nothing but the steps outlined in JP's routine. I'm actually pretty happy with my girth right now - my main concern is the length, and I'd like a 2" increase in BPEL and I'll welcome any girth gains that come along in the process.

I'd like to know if the timeline for achieving my gains is realistic. I'm more interested in the short-term goal for now, that is 6" BPEL. Can that be achieved in the span of 7 months, maybe less?

I also have a question - I'm uncircumcised and I can pull my foreskin back all the way pretty easily, but it's hard to maintain it that way when I'm jelqing because it'll keep slipping back over the glans, so I've resorted to jelqing with the foreskin unretracted. Is that alright or can that be harmful in the long run? Thanks in advance guys.

Welcome to the gym!

There is no way to predict how fast or slow anyone will gain, everybody responds differently. There are some that have gained an inch in 7 - 8 months and there are some who have taken much longer. Hitting the 2 inch mark will be much harder. As you gain things will start to slow and you will need to work harder and longer to see even smaller gains. It's those who remain dedicated and determined that reach those kind of gains. With that being said, you will only gain so much with the JP90, When you hit a plateau you will need to move on to advanced exercises to continue to see gains.

As far as your foreskin sliding over your glans, it won't hurt your gains at all. I'm cut and my skin slides over my glans while jelqing. Don't worry about it.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      Welcome to the gym!

There is no way to predict how fast or slow anyone will gain, everybody responds differently. There are some that have gained an inch in 7 - 8 months and there are some who have taken much longer. Hitting the 2 inch mark will be much harder. As you gain things will start to slow and you will need to work harder and longer to see even smaller gains. It's those who remain dedicated and determined that reach those kind of gains. With that being said, you will only gain so much with the JP90, When you hit a plateau you will need to move on to advanced exercises to continue to see gains.

As far as your foreskin sliding over your glans, it won't hurt your gains at all. I'm cut and my skin slides over my glans while jelqing. Don't worry about it.

Thank you. I guess I'll just continue jelqing without retracting my foreskin. It's way more trouble than I thought it'd be. I'm curious as to what you mean by more advanced exercises... would jelqing (and eventually upgrading to more advanced jelqing routines) be just fine on its own, or should I eventually move on to hanging and using pumps in tandem with jelqing/stretching? Some users on here seem to have made incredible gains by combining jelqing with both hanging and the bathmate pump, but I'd ideally like to gain up to a max of 2" in BPEL over a span of 2+ years without using any other accessories. But of course, I don't mind getting the pump if it actually works and isn't just another useless product.

I also have an issue with getting erect halfway through my routines, so is it okay if I just stop until I become flaccid and then continue afterwards? I'm worried that stopping to take a break for a couple of mins might render the exercises obsolete.

Comment

Yup, just leave the foreskins alone when jelqing. You need to worry about pushing blood into the penis and the skin doesn't affect that.
        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

There are some advanced stretching exercises you can do such as bundled stretches, A stretches and some others. Hanging is another good option.

You must be flaccid for your stretching. If you need to stop to become flaccid again do it. It won't affect your session at all.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
          X