Oddly anxious with starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oddly anxious with starting

Lately, well, since I received my extender I've been really anxious about starting my journey. Before I go on, I've tried jelqing, stretches etc for about 3 months, I dunno if it was my technique or what. But it wasn't any success or minor signs of improvement. So, to my extender. I've got a flaccid penis with 2.5 or 7 inches, erect is 5 to 5.1 inches erect. I'm worried that since I've hidden away from relationships, sex, and just self confidence for most of my life makes me kinda set back to try my extender incase It fails and I don't achieve anything. I try not to care about my size but I'm deciding to be greedy and say it just isn't good enough. I'm not happy with my size at all. I have to be honest. 5 inches won't suffice. All I want to do is get to atleast 6 inches length, NBPEL. And around 6.5 BPEL . I'm really confused on how to even use it, where do I start. I can't even get my head to stretch past the tube to sit behind my glans, I'm thinking of securing my glans in the head piece first then putting it on the rods. But the tension and traction stuff really plays with my brain a bit.

Have you read through the instructions thoroughly?

Have you studied on recommended beginner practices outlined on this forum?
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
    X