Ready to blow my brains out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to blow my brains out.

Anyone here have a four incher? That's right I'm below average and makes think about suicide everyday my relationships went to trash because always worrying about it in my head about their past sex lives and if I could please not even paying attention to how it was making them feeling and at least it made me over selfless in bed. It's worse now that my fiancé broke up with me and our sex life was amazing.It was DDLG she wore collars and we always roleplayed and I was always "daddy" if you don't know DDLG good it,but it was more of a daddy son/DDLG hybrid without pacifiers and diaper shit.I felt maybe she overlooked my size weakness,but I always thought about her past sex life and I know she said only one guy out of eight was actually a big difference,but apparently was an asshole and she said it hurt her and she didn't like it,but it's obvious she is a liar and now probably took bigger cocks then mine now too after the break up.i feel so ashamed and humiliated thinking about it. I want to rip my guts out and eat them.Anyone else know this kind of nausea? I want to hate her and knowing she's having bigger then me just I don't want to wake up.We have a kid so I have to see her and I just want to choke her like I used too,but even harder. It's so humiliating and out of my control yes I get this,but she was mine and other dicks claim her now...better ones.She was probably the only one to maybe actually like my size. This is a rant post so w/e nothing will cheer me up.3 or 4 inches in PE is just about unheard of.Some of us are born already dead.

This forum is not equipped to handle suicide-oriented discussions, and it is not appropriate that we do so. Please understand that we all want to be helpful.... but this sort of thing is best dealt with by professionals.

To any member in need: if you are having thoughts of suicide please call [US] 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or visit National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - With Help Comes Hope for immediate assistance.
    Lifeline

A list of suicide prevention hotlines for each region and country.
    International Association for Suicide Prevention (IASP) - Resources: Crisis Centers
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Loserguy89 -

Please, please contact either a mental health professional or, as Cavalier suggested, a suicide prevention hotline - 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

You're not alone in your feelings. And, I'm so sorry this woman has brought you to such a state of despair. I truly wish there was a magic wand I could wave and fix this.

I have said it so many times on this forum - I've had men who were smaller than average who were phenomenal lovers, and I've had men who were larger than average who were absolute crap in the sack. I'd take the smaller, selfless, adventurous lover every single day of the week. And, I know for a fact that I'm not alone.

But, I also know that no amount of statistics or discussion is going to make you feel better, right now. You really, really need to talk to a professional. They can help you. Most importantly, they can bring light into this overwhelming darkness you're feeling right now.

You mention you have a child.

Your child needs a father. For a moment, imagine the trauma you'd inflict on this innocent child, if you were to commit suicide. It would be something your child would have to live with, for the rest of their life, and it would negatively affect every single relationship they had. For the love of your child alone, please get help immediately.

*hugs*
      Kimberly
      PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

dude, i feel same as u... just look at my scarred ugly small rotated dick and i hope u will feel better wih yours.. i can't even fuck a woman properly , i will go flaccid fast..

Comment

Originally posted by Loserguy89 View Post
          Anyone here have a four incher? That's right I'm below average and makes think about suicide everyday my relationships went to trash because always worrying about it in my head about their past sex lives and if I could please not even paying attention to how it was making them feeling and at least it made me over selfless in bed. It's worse now that my fiancé broke up with me and our sex life was amazing.It was DDLG she wore collars and we always roleplayed and I was always "daddy" if you don't know DDLG good it,but it was more of a daddy son/DDLG hybrid without pacifiers and diaper shit.I felt maybe she overlooked my size weakness,but I always thought about her past sex life and I know she said only one guy out of eight was actually a big difference,but apparently was an asshole and she said it hurt her and she didn't like it,but it's obvious she is a liar and now probably took bigger cocks then mine now too after the break up.i feel so ashamed and humiliated thinking about it. I want to rip my guts out and eat them.Anyone else know this kind of nausea? I want to hate her and knowing she's having bigger then me just I don't want to wake up.We have a kid so I have to see her and I just want to choke her like I used too,but even harder. It's so humiliating and out of my control yes I get this,but she was mine and other dicks claim her now...better ones.She was probably the only one to maybe actually like my size. This is a rant post so w/e nothing will cheer me up.3 or 4 inches in PE is just about unheard of.Some of us are born already dead.
          Just because ya broke up doesn't mean she is sleeping with someone else.

Comment

One more thing to remember is that people with 8 inches and up get sad and jealous to over a breakup. Good luck though bro.

Comment

Working...
            X