Anxiety and Depression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anxiety and Depression

I'm really depressed over my situation. There's so many issues that are all related to each other...and I can't even fix the problem. I can't even think of a solution.

I've got a sensory disability and I struggle to attract women. Simply put...I don't have women on tap. I have a very high sex drive.
    I lift weights, look after myself, wear fashionable clothing, groomed, been told I'm good looking etc. But women struggle with me due to said disability and short height. This affects my confidence.

Once in a blue moon when I attract a woman. I cannot perform. I end up PE and ED at the same time. The woman then leaves me without giving me a chance to be more relaxed with her and try again.

I believe this is due to my anxiety over my very small penis. 2" flaccid. 3.5-4" Erect. 3" Girth.
    Solution? Enlarge the penis? Except I can't.
    It's causing me severe embarrassment and shame...to the point where I have to go to cubicles to urinate in public. The small length wouldn't be such a problem if my girth was bigger. But it seems so thin. Like the width of my thumb.

I was born with a penis defect which needed numerous surgeries as a child. This has left me with scarring on the underside of my penis shaft. The skin is so thin...so jelqing would probably damage it. I also have reduced sensitivity due to circumcision.

I don't know what to do. I crave sex and female companionship, yet I cannot attract a woman due to my lack of confidence due to my disability as well as my anxiety over my exceedingly small penis size.
    RoachPiana
    Last edited by RoachPiana; 12-05-2017, 09:41 AM.

Do yoga and meditation for 45 to 90 days from professional yoga organization like art of living...your problem will disappear....
    7/2014: Starting stats:
    Bpel --- 5.4 inch Nbpel --- 4.8 inch Bpfsl ---- 5.75 inch
    4/2015:
    Bpel --- 6.2 inch nbpel --- 5.6 inch Bpfsl ---7.1 inch

goal: good flaccid hang, nbpel 7 inch, girth 6 and great sex

Comment

And of course PE...
      7/2014: Starting stats:
      Bpel --- 5.4 inch Nbpel --- 4.8 inch Bpfsl ---- 5.75 inch
      4/2015:
      Bpel --- 6.2 inch nbpel --- 5.6 inch Bpfsl ---7.1 inch

goal: good flaccid hang, nbpel 7 inch, girth 6 and great sex

Comment

Originally posted by vpwantsbig View Post
        Do yoga and meditation for 45 to 90 days from professional yoga organization like art of living...your problem will disappear....
        .................................................. ..................................

Try PE. Jelqs and what not. See if really will injure you or not.
        If PE is out of the question, there is an urologist that does a surgery. 2 inches wider in girth upon completion. Its 13k though.
        GL on your life man. I was there once where I couldnt connect with women either. Good looking etc etc.
        I ended up meeting my wife eventually.
        Later in life,I realized I couldnt connect with girls because I am intellectually different and had no self esteem. Women are really ,for the most part,selfish dummies.
        Dangler
        Senior Administrator
        ☼ Wizard ☼
        White Tiger Award 2015
        Last edited by Dangler; 03-10-2018, 07:41 AM.

Comment

How tall are you man? I wont lie to you, that is pretty f*cked up. But listen here: don't give up. Focus on what makes you happy, earn a lot of money doing that and spend that value on surgeries which will increase your penis size if your natural PE doesn't work for you (but try that first). Until that time comes, just act like you already have 6x5 dick first. Fake it till you make it. There is hope, especially in our time. Chase your happiness

Comment

I think he gave up on waiting for an answer
            Hope he comes back
            1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
            31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

Working...
            X