Size anxiety has ruined my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size anxiety has ruined my life

Ever since I can remember I avoided sex because I had major size anxiety. I'm now 28 almost 29 and I've only slept with 7 women and I didn't really ever enjoy it because I was so anxious about them seeing my penis. I get so depressed thinking about all the experiences and sex I've missed out on. I'm desperately trying to get bigger and make up for lost time. I've worn the phallosan for probably over 2k hours(somewhat inconsistently). I'm close to buying the LG hanger and hoping I can gain quickly. The last time I measured my erect penis it was 6.8 bpel. My fat pad is over an inch so it's only like 5.8 nbpel and I'm only about 4.8 girth from what I can remember. My bone pressed stretched flaccid is quite longer at 7.25. I've really slacked on PE the last year so I wouldn't be surprised if it got smaller. I'm so tired of living like this. I guess I just needed to vent.

Start with losing weight, your dick would look longer - closer to the BPEL. Your fat pad is a lot, otherwise 6.8BPEL is not bad - dunno why you complain about size.
    Start with manual exercises and put in the effort, because something as great as dick gains dont come easy - for that matter nothing great in life is easy. Put the time and consistency into it and it will work out.
    Good Luck
    1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
    31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

I'm the heaviest I've ever been right now but not over weight. I'm 5'11 188lbs. The only areas I have fat are my chest and stomach. Sadly I've developed quite the belly from all the beer I've drank over the years. I work out at the gym every day lifting weights but no cardio. I'd really like to lower my body fat but at the same time I don't want to lose weight.

Comment

Why would you want to hold onto fat?

Comment

you dont have to do cardio to lose weight, just stick to a proper weight lifting routine that is suitable for you and eat right - minimize those fatty beers. I too am losing fat through lifting weights, cardio isnt necessary. Infact later on to lose more fat - weight lifting is required. Lifting weights corrects the Muscle:Fat ratio meaning brings down your body fat while maintaining your weight, unless you want to bulk up or something. im around 5'7" and was about 68 kgs 10 years back when my body fat was near 12% and now when im at 20% bodyfat im around 70kgs so as you can see the weight is almost the same but body fat proportion to muscle has increased. Therefore weight lifting.
          mrplayer1984
          Last edited by mrplayer1984; 03-05-2018, 05:05 AM.
          1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
          31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

You do realize your size is above average, correct? Even if it wasn't, it shouldn't be an excuse for you depriving yourself of relationship opportunities.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey man I can totally relate to you. I have not had sex in over a year and only had a couple sexual experiences within the past 3 years. I have really bad anxiety about sex and concerns about my size and appearance have caused me to tostally avoid it. The ironic thing is that I used to have a lot more sex before I made any real PE gains. I used to be much more overweight with a NBPEL OF 4.5 and just over 6 BPEL. I used to think if I was bigger I would have a much better Sex life but now I've not only gotten to 8" BPEL but I've lost about 60 pounds so I appear bigger as well. But I'm still more anxious about Sex than I've ever been because I have this impossible standard of perfection im trying to reach and I'm more critical of myself than ever. The point I'm trying to make is that having a bigger dick won't improve your sex love alone if you don't love yourself more and change your attitude. I know much easier said than done because I'm trying to do the same thing. I've also been dealing with hard flaccid for a couple years now that's what really put PE on hold for me along with sex. I'm also around the same girth as you so I know how bad that sucks. That's great that you workout regularly keep doing that and eating right and you'll be amazed at how much "bigger" your penis gets. When I was almost 300 pounds my 8in BPEL still looked tiny. Now that I'm 235 it's much larger. Keep doing Pe, dieting and exercising regularly and you will get good results I promise but don't use having a bigger dick as a prerequisite for having sex. at the end of the day size doesn't matter all that much and there plenty of women that would enjoy sex with you. You just need to work on your own self esteem. It's more in your head than anything else. there are plenty of men that wish they were your size. I wish you the best of luck!
              START OCTOBER 1, 2012
              4.9 NBPEL
              6.3 BPEL
              4.5 EG MIDSHAFT
              7/6/13
              5.5 NBPEL
              7 BPEL
              4.5 EG

GOAL BY OCT 1, 2013

8 BPEL
              (8 NPBEL)
              6.5 EG.
              :biggrin1:

Comment

Here is a suggestion:

Try resetting your perspective. Don't just focus on the numbers on a ruler.
                We spend our lives looking down at our own erections, it skews our perspective.

I never "saw" myself as big, even though people tell me it is. And I was not able to see the changes until I stopped looking at it.
                Last year I spent a good month without ever seeing my own erection. No mirrors, no looking down when erect. I did all PE by feel. I reversed my grip, used the opposite hand, etc.

Just going by feel I realized I was getting bigger. And in the end, when I did see myself, I was surprised by how big it looked. I still try to do that. Helps keep the perspective real.

I have discussed this with a few other 'Gym members and a few people have started to see the benefits of resetting the perspective.
                03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                Thread
                12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I can relate about the size anxiety. Knowing you’re above average but still having issues is tough- sounds irrational but really only someone else who’s living it can understand.

I’ve been seeing a therapist and it’s helping sort out some issues. In the mean time, you’re above average and maybe invest in trying to sort out the anxiety issues with a professional. Good luck man.

Comment

Ps 7 women is not a small amount for 28. I’d say you’re not missing out at all really. 7 partners is about the average number per lifetime for a male.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/1...tate-by-state/

Comment

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
                      Ps 7 women is not a small amount for 28. I’d say you’re not missing out at all really. 7 partners is about the average number per lifetime for a male.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/1...tate-by-state/
                      Quality over quantity is something some of us men learn late, if ever.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by toxicity1709 View Post
                        Hey man I can totally relate to you. I have not had sex in over a year and only had a couple sexual experiences within the past 3 years. I have really bad anxiety about sex and concerns about my size and appearance have caused me to tostally avoid it. The ironic thing is that I used to have a lot more sex before I made any real PE gains. I used to be much more overweight with a NBPEL OF 4.5 and just over 6 BPEL. I used to think if I was bigger I would have a much better Sex life but now I've not only gotten to 8" BPEL but I've lost about 60 pounds so I appear bigger as well. But I'm still more anxious about Sex than I've ever been because I have this impossible standard of perfection im trying to reach and I'm more critical of myself than ever. The point I'm trying to make is that having a bigger dick won't improve your sex love alone if you don't love yourself more and change your attitude. I know much easier said than done because I'm trying to do the same thing. I've also been dealing with hard flaccid for a couple years now that's what really put PE on hold for me along with sex. I'm also around the same girth as you so I know how bad that sucks. That's great that you workout regularly keep doing that and eating right and you'll be amazed at how much "bigger" your penis gets. When I was almost 300 pounds my 8in BPEL still looked tiny. Now that I'm 235 it's much larger. Keep doing Pe, dieting and exercising regularly and you will get good results I promise but don't use having a bigger dick as a prerequisite for having sex. at the end of the day size doesn't matter all that much and there plenty of women that would enjoy sex with you. You just need to work on your own self esteem. It's more in your head than anything else. there are plenty of men that wish they were your size. I wish you the best of luck!
                        Tour dick appears to be bigger, because it's near two inches bigger LOL. Also you need to update your sig. Congrats on reaching your goal.

Comment

Working...
                        X