PE on anti depressants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE on anti depressants

Just wondering what others thoughts and experiences are.

I’m on anti depressants at the moment and just started the jp beginner. Never had it before and first time PE.
    They give me shitty EQ and I don’t want to use pills and chemical shit.

Also wondering if the supplements listed at the end of JP 90 will be bad if mixed with the anti depressants
    Point me in the right direction and i'll hit the target!

What one(s) are you taking ?
    A google search of "drugname" can tell you dosage and possible/reported side effects.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Escitalopram it’s called.
      Will do a bit research.
      It seems to make me last longer but hard to get full hard on and maintain it.

Comment

Have you consulted with your doctor to see if they can change your meds to one which doesn't cause negative EQ issues?
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by compass View Post
          Escitalopram it’s called.
          Will do a bit research.
          It seems to make me last longer but hard to get full hard on and maintain it.
          I was on your drug some years ago. It causes erectile dysfunction for sure. In fact not only this, but almost all the prescription anti-depressants cause ED.
          I haven't gained any results in months, and the majority consensus here is that it's due to my usage of Xanax, smoking, and lack of cardio.
          start: 8/2017
          FL: 2.3'', NBPEL: 5.1, BPEL: 5.5'', BPFSL: 6.2", EG: 4.3", EQ: 5/10

Goal: BPEL: 6.5", EG: 5.5"
          gains since start date: zero

Comment

ive really changed my lifestyle habits and its helped. exercise, less beer, eating right ect.
            also having maca and a few other things that seem to help. ill be getting off soon so looking forward to getting back to norm.

Comment

Have been off the anti depressants for 2 months and it can be a battle at times but I’m in a better place than before.
              One things I’ve noticed this last month is my organism is really shit! Been getting worse.
              Its has turned into a pop gun where before was a gun blast! The sensation of organism is tiny. And I dribble instead of shoot.
              Its really shitty. I was building up good stamina and control and now it I’ve gone way backwards in both regards.
              I know you shouldn’t base your confidence on sexual performance but it’s kinda connected.
              Real kick in the teeth this depression is I tell you.
              Anyway I wonder if it’s part of the process of my body getting of the antidepressants.
              My doc offered to give me V but I’m 35 not 95 and I don’t want that.
              Just want my organism back and to feel like a man again.

Comment

I am not certain of this, however you might look into some exercises to strengthen muscles in the Pelvic floor area.
                Do research that, and see what you can find out.
                Good luck !
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Let me tell you something you have got PSSD a Side effect of SSRI, google it.

Or PM me.

Comment

And I dribble instead of shoot.

This ^ is the bit that makes me think you could have a problem with your prostate gland.

I've been there myself!

Comment

At 35 with no prostate problems in the family maybe it’s the pssd.
                      I googled it. Sounds fucking horrible.
                      Any advice?

Comment

Well I'm sure that the anti-depressants can mess with your mind but if the semen is only dribbling out when you ejaculate then I think there's a physical component involved as well.

Comment

I haven’t got any other problems like urinating all the time unless I drink heaps of water.
                          I’ll monitor things and get a check if no improvement happens soon. Cheers

Comment

I'm on quite a hefty dose of SSRI's and from my experience having been on them at 2 different periods of my life in the past 10 years, I have found that it has predominantly affected my libido and ability to orgasm within the first couple of months of taking them and usually for me this has somewhat subsided after that. I have a male in my 20's though so it may be different as you get older. SSRI's and other AD meds are powerful sh*t though and something I certainly would prefer not to take if I could... But despite this, they have made me able to function somewhat normally on a day to day basis instead of feeling horrendous - mentally and physically. I have heard that psilocybin (magic mushrooms) has shown to have benefits in helping with depression in a couple of academic research studies... so I might give them a go sometime this year in an attempt to get off prescription meds

Comment

Working...
                            X