ANXIETY - Most responsible for penile anomalies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANXIETY - Most responsible for penile anomalies

I am on 9th week of my recovery now upon writing this thread from an injury I did to myself more than 2 months ago... The purpose of this is to tell you that I realized the majority of my problem was caused by extreme anxiety and panic attack, and depression.

I was checking my flaccid penis last night, I noticed my frenulum was meaty and bumpy. Instantly came into mind those stories I've read about a bump on the underside of their glans. Sudden anxiety struct me again and to my surprised "I witnessed the very same symptoms I had right after I injured myself 2 months ago". Penis turtles up, so deflated and so pale. But unlike before, I am more relaxed now as this frenulum that freaked me out was totally normal. Penis went back to current condition in less than 30 minutes.

I remember my extreme anxiety and depression lasted for 4 weeks since the injury. That probably escalated other symptoms and caused to appear more symptoms as some other pains were only felt 3 weeks after the night of my injury. That anxiety must have abolished my testosterone level and could hardly get an erection on those early weeks.

How was it felt like? My mind is very cloudy. I can't see everything around me as if my perception is limited to just only 1 meter from the center. Behind the fog there is a monster which I call 'Future' that is waiting to devour me. Total loss of appetite. Had 2 nights of total sleeplessness. Moments of endless crying... and crying... and crying....

I am getting night and morning wood now at 100% most of the time. I am also getting sitting erections and sometimes standing erections that does not simply subsides. I am not celebrating yet as I can still feel I am not yet fully recovered.

I am not concluding but according to what I saw, ANXIETY is responsible to most of my hard flaccid, erectile dysfunction, pelvic floor, etc symptoms... Mental, Emotional, and Physical state is much better now... also to mentions Spiritual. Praise Jesus Christ!!

Like many other's experiences, the urologist didn't find a fracture nor prostate issue. Refused to prescribe me anything... My first doctor just prescribed me nerve and cell vitamins... and I also back myself up with herbal supplements.

Like the admins and other people advice, consider your anxiety and depression too. Manage it well to help boost your recovery.
    fanpanman
    Last edited by fanpanman; 05-22-2018, 09:08 AM.

Thank you for sharing !
    Very valuable discovery.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

That’s great man, glad to hear you’re doing better!

Comment

Thanks for posting this!

It can be hard to accept, but the penis doesn't function well under negative emotional stress. This is even if health and EQ are at high levels.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X