Depression update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depression update

So, if anybody cares. I've got an update for you. Last night I had a nervous breakdown, and ended up having to call the veteran crisis line. I gave in, and finally fully accepted I need professional help. My problems go way deeper than superficial things (body dysmorphia etc.) They are deep rooted psychological problems I've been repressing and replacing with these superficial things. My major depression is still clinically there. There are symptoms of paranoia/schizophrenia. along with extreme worry and anxiety. Sucks, but knowing is half the battle. I've finally gotten things settled with the va. I have another psychiatrist appointment and consult on Monday in fresno.

A new me is coming. I can feel it.
    July 2nd 2014 starting NBPEL: 7, BPEL:8, EG:5

restart January 8th 2020 NBPEL: 7 1/4 BPEL 8 1/4 EG: 5.4

realistic goal: NBPEL:7.5 BPEL:8.5 MEG:5.75

Dream 0.o NBPEL:8 BPEL:9 MEG:6

Knowing and accepting is half the battle. And yes, we care, so don't need to preface your statements in the future. Just make sure you follow the professional advice first before you listen to a bunch of penis pullers on the internet. We mean good, but we can't replace professional assistance which requires one on one therapy. Hope you still check in, but know that if this site is detrimental to your progress, you need to stay clear so as to not muddy the waters. We are praying for you my brother, peace be with you.

Comment

Good luck, man. I've struggled with anxiety disorder and depression for years so I can somewhat relate. seeking help and keeping your loved ones close are major steps toward dealing and getting better.

Take care.

Comment

The fact that you can admit an issue and get professional help is a good sign! Please continue to keep us posted.
        Big Al
        Administrator
        PEGym Editor
        Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Big Al; 03-14-2016, 07:58 AM.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

So, I've gotten even deeper in with the va, and am now talking to a clinician and a psychotherapist. Apparently, I have a psychotic disorder; they just aren't sure which one. It's just worse now in my early 20's but I've always known I've been kinda off. Apparently, manic suicidal/homicidal ideation and obsessive tendencies aren't healthy lol. I thought everybody experienced them all the time. It was getting weird too, like how I would get this random urge to do crazy things if I saw a knife or scissors, like hurt myself or cut it off. I'd almost genuinely want to do it.

I know it sounds insane. I cant help it.
          I have medication for my major depression and an anti psychotic for this paranoia, always thinking somebody is lying to me, half ass hallucinations, mental "voices".

With all of this going on, my primary concern is whether or not this will affect my size or function. I've just restarted pe again last night. So I've done 2 days in a row

I kinda got like I would about it, but I've noticed thsee meds have kinda covered up those feelings. So when they pop up, I feel like I don't want to put that much thought into my insecurity. I almost feel worse because I feel slightly better. It's really weird.

Comment

Ok.

Comment

The meds may be in use to possibly offset/correct for an internal chemical offset. Questions about them are best addressed to you physician.

Sounds like you can be rejoicing that you have some improvement underway. Good for you being in control of things.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I want to. But I'm So used to feeling that way, it's throwing me off. I know it's good. But I just don't feel like myself.

Comment

Originally posted by dukenukem8 View Post
                  I want to. But I'm So used to feeling that way, it's throwing me off. I know it's good. But I just don't feel like myself.
                  You've been used to dealing with anxiety for so long that it's going to take some time for you to adjust to not having it be such a strong presence in your life.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hang in there dukenukem8 I'm glad you are getting help. I have suffered from anxiety and depression for years and it can really weigh heavily on your soul. Talk therapy and being open about my feelings has helped. Best of luck.
                    Start 3/2015 BPEL 6.75 MEG 5.0
                    Current BPEL 7.5 MEG 5.1
                    Goal BPEL 8 MEG 5.75

Comment

Good luck brother, that new ''me'' is coming and you know it!

Comment

Originally posted by encouraging View Post
                        Hang in there dukenukem8 I'm glad you are getting help. I have suffered from anxiety and depression for years and it can really weigh heavily on your soul. Talk therapy and being open about my feelings has helped. Best of luck.
                        Good advice

Knowing you're not alone can help the process of healing.

Comment

How have you been feeling lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            How have you been feeling lately?
                            I've been ok. They have me hopped up on heavy doses of Prozac and quetiapine. I have been the happiest I've ever been at times, then randomly I'll get in another mood for no reason. They're thinking it's schizophrenia or something. I haven't been pe'ing the last 3 weeks or so. I am trying to get my mind right before I focus on anything else.
                            It's just random paranoid ideas/hallucinations. I get angry very easily. And I've been getting these weird thoughts about doing bad things to myself and other people. I don't feel real half the time anymore.
                            Things can only get better from here I guess... just kind of feeling numb to the whole idea of living now. It doesn't matter much anymore
                            It's almost as if i like the things I see and can't stop thinking about. Just kinda in a really bad funk, and almost don't even care.

Comment

I've been ok. They have me hopped up on heavy doses of Prozac and quetiapine. I have been the happiest I've ever been at times, then randomly I'll get in another mood for no reason. They're thinking it's schizophrenia or something. I haven't been pe'ing the last 3 weeks or so. I am trying to get my mind right before I focus on anything else.
                              It's just random paranoid ideas/hallucinations. I get angry very easily. And I've been getting these weird thoughts about doing bad things to myself and other people. I don't feel real half the time anymore.
                              Things can only get better from here I guess... just kind of feeling numb to the whole idea of living now. It doesn't matter much anymore
                              It's almost as if i like the things I see and can't stop thinking about. Just kinda in a really bad funk, and almost don't even care.
                              Your mental health should take priority. Remember there are those who do care about you- it's very important you understand and acknowledge that so you can see that there's much to live for!

Are you engaging in any mental/emotional visualization techniques to help? Before engaging in any of this it would be best if you consulted with your doc first.

Comment

Working...
                              X