OCD coupled with PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCD coupled with PE

What's up guys I'd like to introduce myself self in this forum. I'm 21 I play semi pro football I'm a power lifter and a personal trainer with multiple certifications. On top of all of that I suffer with Depression, Anxeity and OCD and out of those 3 I believe OCD effects PE the most. Now the type of OCD I have is not fueled by perfection or patterns the OCD I suffer with causes me to litterally obsess over the smallest things. I.e let's say I have one of those awkward moments where someone waves at the person behind me and I wave back. I will ruminate about that and let that one moment be the only thing I think of till I go to bed. Now you may be asking " Meltycrayon wtf does this have to do with PE" I'm getting to that now. I can read hundreds of forums on this website about how PE works and is proven to work by thousands of members. On the other side of that God forbid I come across one naysayer because I'll take that and let it bring me down to the point where I become depressed because I'll feel hopeless thinking I'll never change. It's frustrating as all hell and I would like to apologize in advanced for writing this essay. I just want to know if anyone else feels the same way I do and how they deal with it . Live long and PE!

Jumping from routine to routine, constantly switching exercises, and double thinking every aspect of PE is sometimes called the headless chicken dance. I tried and failed to keep a routine consistent for long enough to really know if it was working (at least four weeks). So I contacted mecoach.

BigAl has a lot of experience and can guide you on what to do. His process includes evaluation and progress reviews, so you can trust the routines constructed for you and just run with it without further deliberation.
    closed260
    Last edited by closed260; 06-14-2016, 12:51 AM.

Comment

The best gainers I've known have claimed they were diagnosed as OCD at some point in their lives. The difference between them and those who struggle with it is they were able to move past the "disorder" portion of their issue. They developed a level of emotional mastery sufficient enough so they were able to use the positive traits of what's typically attributed to OCD to their benefit- intense focus, hyperawareness, and persistence- now tempered with the discipline of a controlled mind.

When you can get to the point to where you can train objectively you may be able to make it work for you as well. That will require your getting some level of mastery over your anxieties.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey Crayon, just to let you in on a secret - PE is a personal journey, and has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else on this forum. You do it for you, by you and measure your success against you. It is not a team sport other than the "team" is this community and we are here to provide support and answer questions you might have along the way. You can support others and share by offering advice, or just post and it will help other who might read your thread. But in the end, it is all about you, your success against your goals and your progress positive or negative. Don't read others stats as anything other than inspiration that this works. No extra prizes or trophy's for the longest dong at the end of your training. Enjoy and from a fellow OCD'er relax and enjoy the ride, the results on the other end are amazing.

Comment

Working...
        X