Horny goat weed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horny goat weed

Hey guys! Was just wondering about what types of brands of horny goat weed is best to pick up. I see many blends which get great reviews, but i also heard its best when used alone. its hard to find the Goat weed itself without there being mixed supplements in it, let alone 40%. Any suggestions??

Look for at least 500mg per serving, and standardized to 10 to 60% icairiin ( not "icairiins"). Any more than 60% is over extracted and will lose potency.
    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

ah okay. What about this?? seems to have gotten good reviews too

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JAHQ1HE?psc=1

Comment

2 more.

https://www.amazon.com/PROLAB-NUTRIT...NEM2BHEA481F55

https://www.amazon.com/Zhou-Nutritio...Y6A7DS8W3FH9GF

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/Zhou-Nutritio...Y6A7DS8W3FH9GF This one look To be THE best around

Comment

I whent with the Pro Lab ones. Sooooo, I didnt get a flash last night, but when i took them again this morning I get a very bad one with burning sensation all over my body and shivers afterwards. is this normal?? Does this go away over time. Im wondering if its because i took my 2nd dose too close to when I took it yesterday. I took it yesterday at like 5 PM and today at 10 AM

Comment

i never take the capsule recommendation usually its 2 to 3 depending on brand...I take a total of 9 capsules or 9 pills of vitamins a day. Now true focus (vit "B" mix) 1 , Ultimate Neuro Complex (vit b "mix") D3 5000iu 1, Fish Oil 1200 mg 1, Green Coffee Extract with GCA 1, NOW B-100 (vit b "mix) , Extreme No2 3000mg 1, PhalPro Horny Goat Weed plus 1 and New World Herbal Wellness Horny Goat Weed 1. (Yes my pee is bright green because I pee out most of the excess vit B)...also occasionally take NSI-189 its being developed to treat depression, but I took it because it caused brain growth in rats...specifically the hippocampus...

But if I ever take something that makes me feel sick I usually just don't take it again...or lower the dose and see if that helps.

Comment

No that is not normal. Also, you should cycle your supplements. That way you don't build a tolerance.
                How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                And I've been here ever since.

Comment

I am 26 and take horny goat weed most days. It makes my erections super strong. I tried all the brands at CVS and the stuff they sell on Amazon, but didn't get much results. I started buying real horny goat weed powder online and the stuff rocks (literally!)
                  msuchad
                  Last edited by msuchad; 09-07-2016, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by msuchad View Post
                    I am 26 and take horny goat weed most days. It makes my erections super strong. I tried all the brands at cvs and the stuff they sell on amazon but didnt get much results. I started buying real horny goat weed powder online and the stuff rocks (literally!!LOL)
                    Anything less than 40% icariin (the active ingredient in HGW), is a waste of money. You made the right choice by buying icariin powder. It DOES work!

Comment

Jacker615 and msuchad have been sent a PM, an answer would be appreciated.
                      (seems you both are using the same browser/computer/tablet.)
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Is it better to take horny goat weed on an empty stomach? I'm planning on a two month course @500mg daily.

Comment

Got a new HGW bottle with 40% icariin earlier this week and the results have been absolutely great. Also stacked with maca, tribulus, damiana, and ginkgo biloba. Within a few days been having noticeably more erections when I wake up and during the day. Damiana has also made balls bigger and hang lower so in all been a great stack for the sack.

Comment

'Sounds great! Tell me more!

Comment

Where are you gettin this?

Comment

Working...
                              X