HUNG- Evomuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUNG- Evomuse

Anyone tried this before? I tried it for about 2 months and got some decent flaccid gains and possible length increase (could have been because I was really consistent, have stopped since then)

I've got another 6 coming in soon, so gonna be a lot more consistent and really see how this goes... the owner has said in 2 months he increased .5 both girth and length, he is renowned on the bodybuilding circuit for being legit and very thorough with his research, worst problem is he pretty much runs his company by himself and stock is hard to get and responses are also hard to come by.

Check his facebook, he talks about some of the ingredients in HUNG, I think this could really be a game changer.

I couldn't really find much information about this online, except from a forum called anabolic minds. What are the ingredients? Is it just some bodybuilder guy whacking a load of ingredients together and selling it on to people on bodybuilding forums, or am I missing something?

Originally posted by Tmac123 View Post
    Anyone tried this before? I tried it for about 2 months and got some decent flaccid gains and possible length increase (could have been because I was really consistent, have stopped since then)

I've got another 6 coming in soon, so gonna be a lot more consistent and really see how this goes... the owner has said in 2 months he increased .5 both girth and length, he is renowned on the bodybuilding circuit for being legit and very thorough with his research, worst problem is he pretty much runs his company by himself and stock is hard to get and responses are also hard to come by.

Check his facebook, he talks about some of the ingredients in HUNG, I think this could really be a game changer.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
      I couldn't really find much information about this online, except from a forum called anabolic minds. What are the ingredients? Is it just some bodybuilder guy whacking a load of ingredients together and selling it on to people on bodybuilding forums, or am I missing something?
      pretty much, bogus, yes.

Theres dht gel on there the bodybuilders are rubbing on their penis's and rub it on the girls vagina , as it makes the girl hornier. Remember dht is a hormone.
      Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

It's a topical cream. Nuff said.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Personally, I wouldn't trust some bodybuilder tinkering around in his garage to sell me a safe product that wasn't tainted with heavy metals, let alone trust that he found the secret to penis enlargement that every pharmaceutical company has been dying to find for decades. I wouldn't trust somebody selling a product under the radar to be completely honest about it's effectiveness either, whether it's a new drink that cures cancer or a new cream that makes your dick bigger. Buyer beware.

I don't see how it's physically possible for a topical cream or a pill to increase the hard tissues in your penis like the ligaments and tunica. If it helps with EQ you can present your maximum size and get a soft gain (that you lose when stopping the treatments), but outside of that...
          BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
          Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
          Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
          Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
          Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
          Current: 7.8 - 5.6
          Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
            Sorry about the delayed response, he has some of the best products in the business because of the research he does on the individual ingredients... Some of the ingredients are listed on his facebook and some on anabolic minds (there is a thread dedicated to it and I am too tired atm to go through and find all of the ingredients, but i will list some or atleast the research associated with hung on his fb haha)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28539643
            Translation: Myostatin acts as a very potent brake against uncontrolled lean tissue growth. The overexpression of MyoStatin in penile tissue treated with Muscle Derived stem cells is to be expected (though obviously not desired) since those stem cells are not only used to replace failing cells, but to stimulate new growth post-puberty.

HUNG not only acts to increase MDSC, via BMP, but inhibits Myostatin, resulting in girth and length increases.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/andr.12341
            Translation: Insufficient nerve signalling is part of the histopathology of erectile weakness. In addition to size enhancement, HUNG will be tackling nerve signalling in the penis - which enhances NO release and erectile hardness for maximum results.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7578797
            The importance of glycogen levels in both penile size and function.

"Touched on this briefly a few days ago...the interaction between androgens, vascular endothelial growth factor and nerve growth factor results in incredible growth and restoration of penile erections. The new additions to HUNG directly increase all 3."
            https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21458034

BTW Anabolicminds is legit and awesome, go there if you want to talk gym stuff (or stay here *looks for moderators* haha)

I am not shilling it or anything as I am not 100% convinced it works and the results I got were just from starting again, I do hope it does thats why i bought a fair few bottles haha, but everyone I ahve spoken to has told me they have made really good gains in the short amount of time using it! I still havent received mine yet was apparently an issue with delivery (this is my biggest problem with evomuse, it happens a bit apparently)
            Sparta12
            Last edited by Sparta12; 01-29-2019, 04:43 AM.

Comment

I just received my 5 bottles, they are bigger than the last batch i got, maybe this is 10 months worth, waiting for a response from Matt. I will log weekly and let you guys know how it all goes, I have high expectations for this product and will be harsh with my judgements haha

Comment

have any of you talked with your girl-friend or wife, about sharing this cream with her and seeing if it works on both of you's?

Comment

Originally posted by PEispossible View Post
                  have any of you talked with your girl-friend or wife, about sharing this cream with her and seeing if it works on both of you's?
                  you could probs try it on your ladyboy mrs, might help?

Comment

So I have been using it for a bit over a week, slight increase in flaccid length and girth... this could be associated with lingering effects from jelqing and pumping, but it seems larger than usual and doesn't go away like it used to... Still far too early.

The skin at the base is slightly irritated, this could also be due to shaving though, will keep an eye on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparta12 View Post
                      you could probs try it on your ladyboy mrs, might help?
                      No thanks. I prefer vagina.

Plus vaginas would really absorb the dhea topical, and would make her hornier. Thats how this works. Ive been bodybuilding in bodybuilding competitions and classic physique competitions for a decade coming up this summer. . I know hormones

In fact most men here need to get their testosterone levels checked. Yes I do think or high healthy testosterone levels can assist in pe, just like vitamins and minerals can.

why would you even write this ?
                      PEispossible
                      Member of the Month Dec 2019
                      Last edited by PEispossible; 02-14-2019, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Men and as you call them ladyboys, have higher levels of testosterone like ten times of a womens, (thats normal ranges) It wouldnt work

Females are very sensitive to the effects of testosterone. Dhea is two steps away from testosterone. It converts to androsti-that thing mark mcquire was using, and then that converts to testosterone. The dose is so low its not going to effect anything on the women. That said, use it s a spiucee, here and there. If you use it all the time, it gets boring, if you use it here and there it spices things up.

Comment

Originally posted by PEispossible View Post
                          Men and as you call them ladyboys, have higher levels of testosterone like ten times of a womens, (thats normal ranges) It wouldnt work

Females are very sensitive to the effects of testosterone. Dhea is two steps away from testosterone. It converts to androsti-that thing mark mcquire was using, and then that converts to testosterone. The dose is so low its not going to effect anything on the women. That said, use it s a spiucee, here and there. If you use it all the time, it gets boring, if you use it here and there it spices things up.
                          Oh sorry dude! I thought your initial comment was you being a smart ass? but you are being legit?

I make sure i thoroughly clean my dick if I apply it and see my lady, not gonna get that transfer on her, we are good with how things are going namsayin haha.

Comment

Well the mrs made the comment, it definitely feels "bigger" so that is a postive sign. Again though, this could all be attributed to just the exercises, I am definitely not an inch longer or thicker... but I do feel bigger, contemplating measuring once I get through the first bottle, probs another week or so... or should i wait for the 3 month mark ?

Comment

When will it be available for sale to the general public, and is progress being logged anywhere in addition to anabolicminds?

Comment

Working...
                              X