Bpc-157. Has anyone tried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bpc-157. Has anyone tried?

Has anyone ever tried injecting a peptide in the pubic area called bpc 157. It’s a healing peptide which I have for a knee issue. Supposed to heal tendons and heal areas of body by getting blood to the area. I see some talk about it with pe but can’t find what it would do for a pe routine. Anyone know the pros and cons of this?

No and I ain't injecting anything near my dick
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I could see a lot of potential for BPC 157 for repairing tissue scarring from years of stretching and hanging. It may allow you to make further progress. Though I can see the potential for it to shrink your enhanced penis for this exact reason. I think the odds of shrinkage are lower than healing damage and allowing further growth, but I think both are possible.

TB500 might have a similar use as well.

Are you thinking of injecting it sub-Q, or actually directly into penile tissue?
      "The size of your penis depends on your fantasies". - IBM

Comment

Originally posted by WalkThePlank View Post
        I could see a lot of potential for BPC 157 for repairing tissue scarring from years of stretching and hanging. It may allow you to make further progress. Though I can see the potential for it to shrink your enhanced penis for this exact reason. I think the odds of shrinkage are lower than healing damage and allowing further growth, but I think both are possible.

TB500 might have a similar use as well.

Are you thinking of injecting it sub-Q, or actually directly into penile tissue?
        Sub q in pubic area. Not in penis ouch

Comment

Do you guys ever really consider the side effects these things may have, especially injectables?
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Ive used BPC157 and TB500 for general healing. They worked, though I think I discovered I kinda wasted my TB500 as I used it more frequently than helps, so now I know and next time I'll use it less often.

I'm about to order more end will dose more correctly this time.

I haven't used it for PE but probably will

Comment

Originally posted by Roguish75 View Post
              Ive used BPC157 and TB500 for general healing. They worked, though I think I discovered I kinda wasted my TB500 as I used it more frequently than helps, so now I know and next time I'll use it less often.

I'm about to order more end will dose more correctly this time.

I haven't used it for PE but probably will
              You have to shoot it in an area you want to heal though no?

Comment

Working...
              X