Blood Injection Method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Injection Method

Here is something interesting I'd like to add.

First off, I would never advise someone to inject a foreign substance. I've read enough cases about various fillers requiring reconstructive surgery and possible resulting in penile loss and/or function.

However, I haven't come across anyone who has done high volume blood injection into the penis(not prp).

I've put together a simple operation for those wanting an alternative route.

Disclaimer: If you have SCA or blood clotting issues I would advise against this

The procedure:
    1)Have 1 pint of personal blood drawn(you have pay a phlebotomist). YouTube has self draw videos if you'd like to do it in stages
    2)Use sterile needle to reinject that blood into your corpora cavernosa aka blood chambers(in flaccid state) at 3 and 9 o'clock position(left and right chamber)
    3)Your penis will expand internally(a good thing) and blood will eventually exit

The expansion will be greater than any expansion you could get with clamping. This is the closest thing you can get to a high flow priapism that has minimal risks if the enlargement fails.

Preservation of blood will be necessary in the event that blood can't be reinjected immediately following withdrawal.

Another point is doctors are injecting these fillers just below the skin which isn't natural looking and also eventually leads to deformities like nodules.

Why hasn't anyone tried or thought of this alternative? The costs are affordable and risks are low in comparison to professional enhancement.

Surely, a doctor could perform this procedure in less than an hour but they would rather shoot foreign substances into your penis? So, that's more ethical?

I'm highly considering this operation myself. Initially, I thought of obtaining a fresh pint of blood from a blood bank but even if it's the right blood type it still wouldn't be my own blood.

I'm new here and would like all of us to reach our goals.

All thoughts welcomed!

Okay that's crazy but do it if you want.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

How does injecting blood with a needle improve upon the currently accepted method of pumping blood into your penis? Seems more complicated and risky than pumping.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Pumping, stretching, clamping or any other form of devices or manual exercises takes a dedicated effort over months or even years to see significant results. Do you plan on doing this everyday? A few times isn't going to do it.

Penis Creep & Its Scientific Implications
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Cusp82: Rather that then silicone or fat.
          Not2big: pumping is just fluid buildup, i've done it already.
          Cavalier: I clamped for a year and my eq suffered. I haven't clamped since and my eq was normal again.

None of these exercises gave me permanent results and require a lot of time. After stopping, my gains are lost.

If you both of you are getting gains more power to you. Natural pe doesn't work for everyone.

Comment

Cavalier: I haven't decided how many times I might do it. I plan to do it once if done correctly. If I expand my penis enough via plastic deformation I don't expect it to ever return back to its previous size.

Comment

Originally posted by thejefe View Post
              Cusp82: Rather that then silicone or fat.
              Not2big: pumping is just fluid buildup, i've done it already..
              I am sorry to inform you, but pumping is not fluid build up. It is forcing blood into the Penile chambers which is what you are doing when injecting blood into the chambers. Granted, if you let your dick remain under vacuum for extended periods of time you will also generate fluid build up under the skin.
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                I am sorry to inform you, but pumping is not fluid build up. It is forcing blood into the Penile chambers which is what you are doing when injecting blood into the chambers. Granted, if you let your dick remain under vacuum for extended periods of time you will also generate fluid build up under the skin.
                Pumping never did anything for me except stretch my skin. I would pump 5-10 mins at a time.

Comment

Took me nine months before I realized measurable gains doing twenty minutes at 5 hg, twice a day, six days a week. After four years I increased my girth by over one inch.
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                    Took me nine months before I realized measurable gains doing twenty minutes at 5 hg, twice a day, six days a week. After four years I increased my girth by over one inch.
                    So, if you stop pumping for 3 months, your girth will stay the same?

Comment

I plan to do it once if done correctly. If I expand my penis enough via plastic deformation I don't expect it to ever return back to its previous size.
                      Plastic deformation, whether it's the penis or other materials, takes time under tension and lots of it(time). If you try and force anything beyond the limit of it's plastic deformation it just breaks. The Penile Anomalies and Injuries forum is full of injuries from those who thought they could rush gains by forcing it beyond their limits.
                      So, if you stop pumping for 3 months, your girth will stay the same?
                      I've been on a break for around 6 months and haven't lost any gains. Not2big put in a lot of time under tension and I bet his gains are just as permanent.

Plastic deformation is permanent, elastic deformation is temporary. Plastic deformation is the result of applying a sustained force for a long periods of time.
                      Cavalier
                      Retired Super Moderator
                      Member of the Month Feb 2015
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by Cavalier; 01-08-2020, 02:29 PM.
                      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

After four years of aggressive pumping, I gained just over an inch in perminant girth. I still pump several times a week for sex (I have ED); however, if I take a two to three month break from pumping, my girth remIns 1” bigger than it was when I first started. Now when I pump, I gain an additional 1/2” of temporary girth.
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

You only have one penis. If something sounds too good to be true....I strongly recommend against this homemade procedure. If injecting blood worked without adverse side effects it would be common place. There are so many PE techniques that have worked for so many without adverse side effects. But...it takes time, consistency and persistence. Unless you choose surgery (not preferred) there are no quick fixes for penis enlargement. Again, use caution. Damaging your penis is a very severe consequence you should consider before proceeding.

Comment

I'm not going to rush this. See, that's the question, how do we know if this procedure works or not?
                            Doctors have never tried it & nobody on this forum ever mentioned it.

You're right, it does seem to good to be true, but it does sound practical in the injection sense next to chemical fillers.

I plan on doing more research and speaking to professionals in the field.

Comment

Good luck finding a professional involved in injecting blood into a penis.
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Working...
                              X