Botox for retraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Botox for retraction

Hey everyone, so I’ve been looking into this for a while. Seems like injecting Botox into the dartos muscles can help with severe retraction. My wife does these Botox injections but doesn’t have literature for the procedure so she won’t do it on me. And I can’t find any doctors in the us to go to, I found one down in Mexico avanti Derma but I don’t want to fly down there just to try something that may work. So question has anyone done this?

Severe retraction?

Comment

I’m 6.25 bpel 5.5 nbpel but flaccid I’m less than an inch

Comment

Just general pe is worth trying for this issue since flacid increase usually preceeds erect growth and in initial periods exceeds erect growth . Of course you may have to put up with some erect growth .

I would also look at the pelvic floor tension and general pelvic flexibility . Relaxing the pelvic region may have an effect .

Comment

^ Excellent advice to explore.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I’ve been doing pe for a long time, I’ve grown my nbpel .75 since starting flaccid remains the same.

Comment

Originally posted by h3o View Post
              I’ve been doing pe for a long time, I’ve grown my nbpel .75 since starting flaccid remains the same.
              *** Bpel

Comment

So the question you need to answer is the reason for the retraction. What do the docs say?

Comment

OP: Your retraction is due to what they call “hyperactive retraction reflex.” I have it too, although not to the same degree as you. It’s the primary reason I decided to try PE starting 2 months ago.

In short, HRR is when the dartos muscle that surrounds the testicles just under the skin of the scrotum is overactive and not only squeezes the testicles up and against the body (as it’s supposed to do to regulate their temperature) but also pulls down on the dartos fascia that surrounds the penis just beneath the skin. As the fascia connects to the glans, the penis tends to “scrunch up” like an accordion starting at the glans. This is supposed to happen when it’s cold, but not when you’re warm. For me, the distal half of my penis scrunches while the proximal half stays relaxed. You must scrunch along the entire length to get down to 1”. You have my sympathies. No fun being bigger than average when erect but looking small when not.

Anyway, there is a scientific study that was published about a decade ago in which they injected 100 units of Botox at the base of the penis into the dartos (assuming muscle) at multiple points around the circumference of the penis. Unfortunately, they didn’t provide much detail beyond that in the study. The injections caused the dartos to relax and the test subjects gained about a half inch of additional flaccid “length.” Like all Botox injections, they only last for 3-4 months, so you would need them several times a year. Let me know if you want a copy of the study as I have a pdf of it.

I looked into these injections here in LA but only found doctors who inject Botox into the scrotum (“Scrotox”). The purpose is to relax the body of the dartos muscle to enable the testicles to hang lower for aesthetic reasons. I may at some point contact them to see if they’d consider injecting at the base of the penis. I believe there is a doc in NY who already does Botox injections to increase flaccid length, but that’s too far for me.

Regardless, given that the issue is a tight dartos muscle/fascia, I believe that similar results, but permanent ones, may be possible by manually stretching the dartos muscle/fascia. So, a few weeks ago I started wearing “ball stretchers” that wrap around the scrotum between the testicles and the penis. My hope is to train the muscle to relax and/or stretch as my dartos puts my testicles on the sides of my penis in the morning! That is too much. I can report back if/when I notice improvement, which I assume could take months.

Comment

Working...
                  X