Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used Testosterone Boosters, Steroids or HGH for PE???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone used Testosterone Boosters, Steroids or HGH for PE???

Guys i know this is a touchy subject but i heard HGH can put u back in puberty hence your penis grows along with the rest of your body but apparently thats onyl if your still in puberty. Also people say steroids shrink your cock, but i thought taking testosterone might actually encourage penis enlargement especially off your doing manual exercises. Im just finishing up my course on them now so was just wondering peoples opinions?

This belongs here, I am sure you will find like minded guys to help you.

Comment

bump

Comment

I took a supplement called PowerFULL by USP labs that is HGH. It hasn't done anything for me to be quite honest with you. Just improved quality of sleep.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

The problem with steroids is that your body (if I remember correctly) fights off the extra testosterone and breaks it down. During that process it gets changed to oestrogen, which is why (I think) some steroid users will develop breast tissue. Also, because testosterone is usually created by your testicles, when you're artificially introducing large amounts of it to your system, it'll shut them down. Essentially your nuts will shrivel up.

I don't know anything about HGH, but simple old Vitamin C is essential for collagen formation (healing), the bonds that hold us together and the bonds which get stretched and damaged when we do PE.
          Check out my Should You Jelq blog, where I do a blow by blow account of my experiences with PE.

Comment

whatsup- 20 years old been juicing on and off since 18 became real into it and started to really study the effects of it last year and here is my input to you Bornwicked--- Yes and no
            the steroid testosterone (cypionate, propionate, enathate) is a test booster a 1ml shot (1cc) is equal to around 200mgs of test (depending on the size of your bottle) they hold Igf-1 factors which everybody knows is used for growth (chemical p.e), and yes it holds a good amount of D H T an many people on this website know this is good for penis enlargement also (just not your hair) now with your test levels up you are constantly horney or depending on the amount you inject hornier either way you will most likely be feeling more mid day erections/ blood flow which is good for p.e... now i say all this based on a pe routine and now Please read this......
            however yes! after using for an amount of time it does damge your bodies effect on creating its own testosterone that is why you go on something called post cycle therapy which consists of substances like arimadex, novlidex clomind etc which blocks estrogen giving your body the chance to get back in its normal test range and stay there, it does shrink your balls but not your cock it ios a testosterone shot dammit it will only make you hornier but please read up on them dont be one of these idiots who just go on it without its proper resaerch because you can really mess yourself up if you become an avid/oblivious user feel free to hold a personal chat with me on this website.. also i am looking to start a thread up similar to this where we can all discuss the effects of modern enhancement drugs on our p.e routine

Comment

here is a website to look at if you are thinking about using " steroids.com" type it into google it gives you a summary about every steroid out there, the way they should be used and how to work out on them/ come of them and the steps you take

Comment

pretty1 im pretty happy to see you post , so i dont have to but it is a bad idea to use testosterone soly for PE lol

Comment

I've been thinking about HGH but its hard to find a pill that actually works. I feel like a lot of pills out there are 90%placebo and 10% HGH so you'll keep buying more.
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                  My Loggy Log

Comment

hgh pills wont make you have high levels of hgh no matter how much you take , you can take a full bottle every single day and it wont do much more then give you healthy - normal levels of gh .

Comment

The real deal HGH isn't going to be a pill. It generally costs around 1k-3k for a 6 week supply, and is injections. There may be pills that help boost your natural HGH, but nothing to the extent you're going to see any real changes. It's very hard to get your hands on the real thing without a doctor's help.
                      "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
                      7.5" EL
                      5.5" EG

Comment

snooze your paying to much for your hgh ... its generally 300$ for a 100 IU kit

Comment

Shane is right $300 bucks is about what a kit cost even less sometimes if you buy a bunch and it is very easy to find.

Never used HGH but Ive read a ton about it. Hers where I'm at with it....HGH causes your body to produce IGF so its a IGF precursor. So why not just use IGF and skip the HGH? IGF1LR3 is far cheaper than HGH and last 36 hours in your system and is also easy to get.

Anyone considering use roids for any purpose better educate the hell out of them selves and read forums such as steroids.com for hours and hours and ask questions. Read about some of the bad sides they can cause. Ive used alot but did it stupidly and have paid consequences. But as someone said to use them just for PE is.....I wanna say dumb but lets go with silly.

And dont take that as bashing as I used them when I should have known more first so I will say Ive done some things beyond dumb.

Comment

Pretty i i have nolvadex and clomid on me right now im actually coming off steroids (sustanon 250 and dianabol) just thought id ask cos yeh i thought since it is test it could help..thanks heaps guys for ya help and hope to chat real soon

Comment

yea hust dont use steroids for p.e purposes use it for strenght and muscle gain i am just saying it can help out with your p.e

Comment

Working...
                              X