Dsmo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dsmo

Does anyone have any experience with DSMO applied topically to the penis? Tried a search with little results..
    Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right. ~Henry Ford

yes, it makes the penis stretchier as it temporarily comprimises the structure of collagen.............beware though, it is a very dangerous substance, and carries ANYTHING below its molecular weight RIGHT into the bloodstream, transdermally. Its the real deal. For example, if you spilled i dont know, lets say a househol cleaner on the ground and then dmso on the ground, and then fell in it, youre literally dead. it would be carried through your skin right into the bloodstream. This substance is so damn strong that it takes only about 20 seconds to have FULLY circulated everywhere in your body

Comment

In your experience, has it caused good gains because of how it affects collagen?

Comment

I have exp. with DMSO.I used 70%DMSO 30% water .First i applied almond oil on my penis,then i applied DMSO.You will avoid skin irritation with the almond oil.I gained 0.5 cm flaccid length in two weeks.

Comment

What is DSMO again?
          AP90 member.

Comment

Dimethyl sulfoxide

Interesting read HERE
            Starting = 6.75" BPEL - 5.75" MSEG (Nov. '10)
            Max = 7.25" BPEL - 6.00" MSEG (Apr. '11)
            Current = 7.00" BPEL - 7.50" BPFSL (Jan. '13)
            My Workout Log

Comment

That was a good read Jinstv. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I just got 99.98% DMSO delivered today. I bought some dropper bottles and couldn't find distilled water so used some mineral instead. I wanted to mix it with L-Arginine of which I had 500mg capsules.
                1. Washed and dried small China teacup.
                2. Place contents of one capsule, 500mg, L-Arginine in cup
                3. Added 25 drops DMSO to cup
                4. Added 5 drops bottled mineral water to cup
                5. Stirred mixture with dropper bottle pipette.
                6. Applied mixture to glans one drop at a time to access degree of sting/tingle
                7. Applied mixture to front / back penis shaft and some to balls.

No tingling sensation felt
                8. Allowed mixture to absorb/evaporate
                9. Applied 10 drops 99.98%, neat, glans/shaft

No tingling sensation felt
                10. Added iodine solution to shaft and balls. Some stinging sensation felt.

Observations
                1. The mixture feels gritty/rough as if L-ARGININE hadn't truly dissolved.
                2. Previously had applied both iodine and Magnesium oil on my dick both of which can cause stinging for about 5 mins. Maybe got used to stinging sensation.
                3. Previously has sprayed magnesium oil onto glans and penis shaft
                4. Sprinkled 2 capsules 1000mg L-Arginine onto glans and shaft.
                5. Wrap penis in cling film before sleep
                oprix69
                Last edited by oprix69; 04-30-2014, 07:15 PM.

Comment

It is Called Dimethyl sulfoxide. DMSO.

Comment

I've mixed igf1 lr3 with DMSO and applied to my penis topically. I did not want to chance puncturing my penile implants with injection, which cost a bundle to have done. I plan on doing it again pretty soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X