Human Growth Hormone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human Growth Hormone

Hey guys I've heard about hgh...can this be a supplement for peing?? anybody whoever used this can they please share their views?

I've used it for bodybuilding purposes. Honestly if you have the $$$ dunno why anyone wouldn't use it. But didn't do much if anything in terms of PE. I never injected it into my penis or used crazy high doses though, so I guess anything is possible.

Comment

Why not use it? Isnt it a bit dangerous?
      Goal: EQ 10.

Comment

If you want to risk not only enlarging your penis, but other internal organs, go ahead and use it. It's your life you're risking if you don't know what you're doing.

Comment

HGH is it something like testosterone injections?
          Are there actually any "healthy" products on the market for growth (bodybuilding and PE)? (protein powder I know already)

It's off-topic I know but if anyone find the time to answer thanks

ON-TOPIC: I don't think those products are healthy, natural training is still the way to go for me.

grtz

Comment

Originally posted by Brainsick View Post
            HGH is it something like testosterone injections?
            Are there actually any "healthy" products on the market for growth (bodybuilding and PE)? (protein powder I know already)

It's off-topic I know but if anyone find the time to answer thanks

ON-TOPIC: I don't think those products are healthy, natural training is still the way to go for me.

grtz
            There is PLENTY of information on that Brainy. If you gathered so much information from PE it wont be a problem finding info on workout nono!
            Goal: EQ 10.

Comment

HGH is a human hormone supplement used to regrow muscles and gain muscle mass in an accelerated rate compared to a slow rate. It's not a steroid, but acts like one. It doesn't mean what the name means... Though some rumors have come by that it would help with your penis. Though there is NO medical evidence on this at all, unlike there IS for PE. If you can find a medical journal with research / facts about it working it's true.

Comment

I cant see how this affects PE. As HGH increase the muscle in vascular muscle tissue. The soft muscle tissue in the penis is quite unique and wont grow in the same fassion as vascular does.
                Starting Size 2010:
                BPL: 6"
                EG: 4.75"

Current size 2015:
                BPL: 7.3"
                EG: 5"

Comment

Just for everybody's information, HGH is not a supplement. Is a drug. And like DemOne said, in order to promote Johnson size, you might be risking internal organs growth and heart muscle tissue. It is completely different from testosterone which is a drug, but that is an anabolic steroid.

There are no "healthy" alternative that will induce significant growth. Natural supplements will improve your overall general health but they do not act by any means in the same pathways that a drug acts.

Comment

Originally posted by PEaton View Post
                    I cant see how this affects PE. As HGH increase the muscle in vascular muscle tissue. The soft muscle tissue in the penis is quite unique and wont grow in the same fassion as vascular does.
                    Your talking about "skeletal muscle". Yes skeletal and and soft tissue are different, but both experience hyperplasia from growth hormone.

Comment

Will be using 10iu eod for 8 weeks so ill be able to tell you soon!

Comment

The only way you get in trouble with HGH is taking more han 5 iu for an extended period of time. 1 to 2 IU's everyday is actually very healthy. I have been on HGH for about six months under a Dr. care. I have been doing PE for 4 months and I have gained 1.1 in BPEL and 2.6 in BPFSL. I have no idea it HGH has anything to do with it.

Comment

Nuattitude, save your money running GH for 8 weeks will have little effect, and Irish fan Running GH at 5 iu plus is fine. Where did you hear differently? Growth hormone is magic at any amount that isn't insanly large or small. 1 iu daily is quite low... but thats between you and your doc. I personally believe that Growth can help PE as it plays a role in the repair Collagenous tissue, aka connective tissue

Comment

HGH significantly accelerates collagen synthesis. I'd like to hear from more people who have used it while PEing.

Comment

Now thats my question caliber do we want our collagen to heal i mean our tunica is pretty much collagen dont we wan't it broken pliable elastic stretchy like taffy collagen is tuff?? anyone answer this ?

Comment

Working...
                              X