• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KiSS 1 gene triggers puberty?? take a look

KiSS-1 Gene Switches on Hormonal Cascade of Puberty | Fox News

and i know this ebook is long, but read through if u have time

How to Make Your Penis Bigger z

Comment

How is this supposed to help with PE? It's not like you can just switch puberty back on and target one specific organ.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
        How is this supposed to help with PE? It's not like you can just switch puberty back on and target one specific organ.
        I was thinking the same thing.
        How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
        And I've been here ever since.

Comment

its like the first apple dropped fom piza, and the first flight in kitty hawk, without one there will be no other.
          this is a discovery that could down the line provide insight into the biology of the penis and why it grows lik it does.
          The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
          now: 7X5
          next: 8X6

Comment

Thanks rockstar! Yea guys im not saying that this solves the puzzle to grow your penis, but it could be a piece of it. Puberty is when we did grow the most

Comment

Well, yeah, that's already been known. They're just now learning what causes puberty. Helpful, but not really to understanding how the penis or other organs grow. Knowing which gene starts puberty wont really help scientists much in knowing all of that stuff, since they don't need to force puberty to study it.

Comment

Yes that is true, but what if chemical pe isnt working because theres other chrmicals missing. If we can restart puberty maybe the chems that guys r using to grow there penis will now work because the body has the same chems it had during puberty. This subject needs alot more research, but this maybe a step forward

Comment

Originally posted by wannahuge View Post
                  Yes that is true, but what if chemical pe isnt working because theres other chrmicals missing. If we can restart puberty maybe the chems that guys r using to grow there penis will now work because the body has the same chems it had during puberty. This subject needs alot more research, but this maybe a step forward
                  You cannot restart puberty and only target one organ. Restarting puberty to try chem PE would be met with the same hazards as people trying to use HGH or other things to grow their penis. Remember, in puberty, it's more than the penis that grows.

I don't ever see scientists trying to figure out chem PE, because it's just simply not possible without having major risks from enlarging other internal organs. What's more beneficial is finding out how the smooth muscle works and grows, that way we know which types of manual exercises would be more beneficial to result in growth. Thankfully scientists have been working on trying to understand smooth muscle growth for some time now, it's just not that easy to figure out.

Comment

The Kiss1 report was published in 2005 so I gather the medical community has not given much priority to research in re-starting puberty, aka medical PE. Nor, apparently, have they given a high priority to smooth muscle growth techniques. I assume, therefore, most medical researchers have big dicks and can't empathize with the stress associated with a small dick.
                    not2big
                    Senior Super Moderator
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by not2big; 01-26-2012, 12:15 PM.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                      The Kiss1 report was published in 2005 so I gather the medical community has not given much priority to research in re-starting puberty, aka medical PE. Nor, apparently, have they given a high priority to smooth muscle growth techniques. I assume, therefore, most medical researchers have big dicks and can't empathize with the stress associated with a small dick.
                      They first have to find out how smooth muscle grows before they work on growth techniques. Smooth muscle is still an unknown.

Comment

Cambridge team first to grow smooth muscle cells from patient skin cells January 26, 2012

. It is a significant stride forward in being able to construct new blood vessels which will benefit a whole range of patients including those with cardiovascular diseases, renal failure and genetic disorders such as Marfans Syndrome that affect the normal function of their blood vessels."

Comment

Originally posted by beachbay View Post
                          Cambridge team first to grow smooth muscle cells from patient skin cells January 26, 2012

. It is a significant stride forward in being able to construct new blood vessels which will benefit a whole range of patients including those with cardiovascular diseases, renal failure and genetic disorders such as Marfans Syndrome that affect the normal function of their blood vessels."
                          Wrong type of smooth muscle. Vascular and Cardiac smooth muscle is known about, regular smooth muscle is not.

Comment

Stem cells baby the wave of the future

Comment

What?

Comment

Working...
                              X