Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priapus Shot Received!

Got a Priapus Shot 7 week ago.

The process does help, and does add to length and girth.

Not real sure just how much, but my wife and I both know it looks longer and fatter.

Nothing Major as its only been 7 weeks, but there is change for sure.

I was like just over 7 inches now I'm ~7.25 and as for girth I was like 4.85 now I'm like 5 and 2/8th inches around.

Before when I would grip myself all of my fingers could touch my thumb. Now only middle finger does unless I squeeze a bit.

The shot was really 5 shots.. 2 on either side of my base, 2 near the upper middle and one in the rim of my head\glans

I had to rub lidocaine all over for 5 minutes then I got the shots of my own PRP..

They took 2 vials of blood, put it in a centrifuge and extracted the PRP and activated it with Calcium Chloride.

The PRP has growth factors, and loads of them like PDGF, TGF, VEGF, BFGF, FGF, NGF, IGF-1 and many others..

The healing cascade takes 3 months to complete, and for the first 3 week stem cells and growth factors roll out in a timed sequence.

My skin changed radically, it got really soft like baby skin, my erections were really easy to get and were rock hard.

The cost is like 1800. I got my shot from 2 doctors, Dr Runels, and Dr Villianueva in San Diego at the center for sexual health La Jolla.

The only think I do is Water Pump for 15-30 minutes a day. I have zero PE experience. I know all the theories and have seen all the Hype.

My wife got the OShot too, it made her tighter and more snug, made her have the ospot between gspot and ureathra on nerve from clit to gspot. Makes her cum easy and hard.

We are both getting a second shot on April 7th!

I have loads of ideas and am getting a penis extender, as well as the Phallosan.

I have Dr Runels book on Penis growth, by taking HGH shots [.5 to 1 unit] into the Penis along with DHT gel, among other things like walking 3 miles a day he has it you will also grow.

So I have been at it in total for less the 2 months and got visible gains. Dr Runels says the growth is real slow perhaps slower then hair growth or so..

Now I look to the Penis Patent and things like TB4 for more Girth Gains. Ron at ChemPE is far Thicker looking now due to a month of taking TB4!

I plan to try other things now too, like jelq and clamp, and anything else I can figure out that may synergize multiple methods.

I did try TB4 once at week 5 and it made me look visible thicker very quickly and I shot the largest loads in my life and I am 41. TB4 is no joke!

Also tried the HGH and IGF-1 shots [IGF-1LR3 + IGF-1 DES is bad, made me more limp like I over dosed or something, made me real tired, don't mix!]

Bottom line is the Priapus Shot does work and the more platelets in your blood the more growth factors get released to grow you.

Smokers and folks in bad health [I.e. Low platelets] won't get the best results as the PRP won't have the same kick! EPO anyone?!

Got Pictures but not before the shot only during so its not worth much except to me and my wife, but I am taking a picture before my next shot on April 7th.

Just curious how much growth is from the shots. I gained 1/2 an inch in the first three months of pumping myself, from 6.0 to 6.5 and I took no shots of any kind. I wonder what would stop the gains, if you quit pumping or if you quit getting the shots. I am not saying it doesnt work but I hve noticed that all Chemical and surgical procedures are followed with pumping, stretching or extending. I have never seen a pump maker or an extender company recomend surgery or injections. Things that make you go HMMMMM.
    The thing i wonder the most is if your gains will continue. They will make a ton of cash if you are out there saying it works but most get newbie gains with PE alone.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Some got more some get less it does not work for all or the same for all, it depends on the amount of platelets in the blood, as it determines the amount of growth factors released. Some got a 1\2 inch in both directions in the first month. Smokers dont do as well.

Comment

My gains are mostly visible it just looks longer and thicker, but its really only grown a few 8ths of an inch in either direction, and I only pump. Some have got more gains then me.

Comment

Its quackery medicine. You would have easily made hes gains with pumping alone. I smoke by the way and I have gained 1.125 inches in a year and I just do PE.

Comment

The OP is identical to a post put up on Thunders recently. Needless to say, this info has not well been received. You can't blame people for being skeptical about something you pay $1800 and inject into your cock. Actually, I would be even more skeptical were it to cost $10...

Comment

Its a rip off ateither price, just a bigger one at 1800.

Comment

Nice C&C Music Factory reference BigO!
                pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Originally posted by pterodactyl View Post
                  Nice C&C Music Factory reference BigO!
                  Everybody dance now, feel the beat. bump to rythem, bump bump to the rythem bump!

Comment

Well thankfully not everyone agrees with the naysayers out there which there always will be and they are simply mainly ignored. The facts are what they are for me and some have gained 1\2 to an inch both ways in first month. My results were not that good but more then I expected as I beleived all PE was a pure myth. But this seemed to me an easy thing to try compared to months of pumping or what ever to perhaps no avail, this took all of 10 minutes and did not even hurt the pain was a joke compared to what I expected.

Actually its not quackary its based in the very sound science of PRFM research. The healing cascade is activated involving hyperplasia and angiogenesis, as well as collgan breakdown and build up. I am getting another shot on April 7th and this time, now that I actually believe in PE I will start to add other methods, like jelquing, an extender and I am going to try the phallosan with my next shot. This first time I only pumped with my process. 15 min+ per day.

Some will always be skeptical and let them be its only natural to doubt, I did even after I got the shot. But now I have hope where before there was none. Thats how it went with me perhaps not for you... The doc told me it fails in 30% of men, and thats due to low platelets which means a low volume of growth factors, which means less effect or no effect.
                    inuic
                    Last edited by inuic; 03-25-2012, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Well I did pump 15 minutes a day, but I would expect to keep the gain as other have and hyperplasia actually adds more cells then you had before, so keeping something like that up along with processes that kick off angiogenesis. Growth factors and fribrin matrix provide the infrastructure and raw materials needed for growth and healing are provided. The quality of my erections went way up BTW the speed I got them and at the slightest provocation. The skin got way softer and I saw more vascularity all over, new veins have been showing up all over my penis. Anyway thats what went on for me, its not going to work for everyone or the same even for those that do get results. But to me it was easy and no less risky then an ED shot in fact even less risky as it was my own stuff natural to my own body.

Comment

I could very well be wrong, I wont dispute that. I just wonder what your gains would be if you stopped pumping. Would the shots themselves do anything. I would bet if you ask your doc he would say that it would still work. I would bet also that if you asked if you could get the shots and do no PE after the second set of shots, if he would infact give your money back if you experienced no gains and I bet you he would not take that bet.
                        All I am saying is why not give PE a go with out the shots, you have been pumping any ways and it costs nothing to continue pumping. If you dont gain then go get your shots. I am not trying at all to make you look bad, i am trying to save you money. It is the same as if a trainer says here, take this weight loss pill and run 3 miles a day and I guarentee you will lose weight, wouldnt you also lose weight by just running three miles a day. This is a penis website after all and your regimen is nothing new to us here. The shots give you temporary gains and that is it, your real gains are coming from the pumping.
                        I know you wouldnt want to think its possible that someone jacked your wallet but my experiment is free and you have absolutely nothing to lose, give PE a 3 month attempt without shots and I will bet youll want to kick that doctors ass. I could give you a great routine that will outdo his shots and it wont cost a dime.
                        IGF, BTF WTF its all the same. It is and will never be proven to grow anything as long as all these doctors say take my shots and PE and you will grow, they make no money just saying join a free PE website and grow. This is why any doctor in his field will tell you that there voodoo works.
                        There have ben many here before you who have tried the Chemical approach and none have achieved any permenant gains.

Comment

This kind of cries pharmaceutical AD to me.. lol...

Comment

Inuit, thanks for providing information on your experience. I hope you will continue to keep us informed of your progress. While many are skeptical, I continue to be interested in how you progress. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by inuic View Post
                              Now I look to the Penis Patent and things like TB4 for more Girth Gains. Ron at ChemPE is far Thicker looking now due to a month of taking TB4!
                              Isn't that the the guy who fucked up his penis so badly via chem PE that he can no longer get natural erections? And has to use injections prior to sex?

Great idea to listen to him
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X