Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5000IU Vitamin D3 for your Dick?

5000IU Vitamin D3 for your Dick?:

During the last few years there has been an increasing interest in vitamin D because of the wide-spread vitamin D deficiency among the North American and European populations, and the health benefits associated with increased intake of this vitamin. The recommended daily dose, and upper limit, of vitamin D is very likely going to be dramatically increase because of its huge health benefits and at the same time the lack of harmful side effects when taking high doses. I am myself a researcher in molecular biology, and I am taking part of discussions in this subject.

Now, why is this vitamin D relevant to the PE community?
    Vitamin D, which is actually a steroid, is known to be a regulator of testosterone production. There is an increased buzz about positive effects of vitamin D on male sexual performance, including ease to get erection and sexual drive (read hornyness).
    As a personal experience, I myself started taking 5000IU daily and noticed a quite drastic increase in both of these aspects after about one week of D3 (D3 is one of the more potent forms of vitamin D).

I wanted to drop this message here at PEGym since this little note might be of some interest for the community, perhaps promoting further discussion about vitamin D3 for your dick...

**Please note that this absolutely is not a direct recommendation for you to increase your daily intake of vitamin D3. If you are interested in the benefits for dick and health associated with higher intake of D3, I strongly suggest that you find out more about D3 elsewhere, possibly investigate your current levels of D3, and make your conscious decision based on such further information. Also note that 5000IU daily vitamin D3 is above the current recommended dose.
    dickfarmer
    Last edited by dickfarmer; 11-21-2012, 04:12 PM.
    "I had rather be on my farm than be emperor of the world"
    - George Washington

I have a deficiency and I have been taking 4000 IU of D3 for over a year and I can't report much.

Comment

Good!
      Everyone with XP in this subject, please post!
      - George Washington

Comment

I have been taking D3 & felt 'better'.

Then I read that it is important to take Vitamin K2 alongside it - do you know much on this aspect dickfarmer?

To my understanding, D3 without K2 could have a detrimental effect on calcification of the arteries. I would love it if someone could shed light on this one.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Will you update us on your findings DF?

Comment

Dear Vulcan,
            I am myself not an expert in this subject, but I will for sure review some of the latest publications regarding hypervitaminosis D and get back to you. This is also relevant for myself to know more about. After reading up (hopefully within a week from now) I will post my views here, and provide you with pdfs of the original papers. According to Masterjohn 2007 "[...] vitamin D exerts toxicity by inducing a deficiency of vitamin K. According to this model, vitamin D increases the expression of proteins whose activation depends on vitamin K-mediated carboxylation; as the demand for carboxylation increases, the pool of vitamin K is depleted." But this is a quite old (2007) hypothesis paper. We must know more about this 2012. Masterjohn 2007: http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/pdfs/vitaminKarticle.pdf More later!

Late night in lab, was working past 0:00... So now I will have to do "PE by night"! ;-)
            Dickfarmer, PhD
            dickfarmer
            Last edited by dickfarmer; 11-22-2012, 07:39 PM.
            - George Washington

Comment

Wow, that's a really high dosage.
              I think the upper limit was 2000 IU. I myself moved away from Vit D & Calcium pills (calcium carbonate) to 1000 IU Vit D3 pills. I don't take Vit K2 pills, because from my knowledge, that's available in natural foods anyway. Since my diet has been mostly natural and organic (think caveman diet + warrior diet + few cheat meals), I'm not worried about Vit K deficiency.

I do take other supplements though: Ginseng, ginkgo and omega 3 fish oil.

So far so good.
              Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

A doctor told me I should be taking 5000 IU of vitamin D daily for energy

Comment

Vit D or D3?

Comment

Thanks dickfarmer , I appreciate it.

Vit K2 is available in foods Hanma - Nato is very high but tastes bad, also in blue cheeses & parmasan cheese.

My concern is the optimum amounts when supplementing with D3. Can also get Vit D from a type of 'safe' light bed that is not a sunbed - I have never seen this though.
                    Vulcan
                    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Vitamin D(3) should be taken with good fats, that way they are absorbed better. So I take them with a few nuts, or a fish oil capsule. Of course, since ginkgo increases/improves blood flow, taking it with Vit D3 isn't a bad idea.

I usually take D3 in the day with ginseng and ginkgo.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveHH
                        Vitamin D is often referred to as "the miracle vitamin." A good way to get this and other vitamins into your penis is by using a penis health creme. The benefits to using one of these cremes are immense. Check it out fellas.
                        Did you check the date?
                        Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                        When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                        Sid's Diary

Comment

Very true Sidney, good catch. Great response. This guy has been a problem before, and I do believe we may have to do something extra special to stop his behavior.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

D3 is useless without sunlight conversion. That's why u guys have to take so much to raise your levels. D3 also has a 10 week half life... So until you get enough you won't store in fat for the fall and winter. Get your levels checked when possible in sept or Oct to see where you stand before the less sunlight days. If you get the sun on your body for at least 15 mins that's 20,000iu that's converted. Also you need K and A and E to complete the D cycle for efficient use. Remember it's a steroid "classified" as a vitamin so that they can isolate D2 and D1....Get the other vits from fatty Fish, Cod liver oil and REAL Butter not any substitute.

Comment

Working...
                            X