Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Effects of anabolic steroids/testosterone on Gains?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effects of anabolic steroids/testosterone on Gains?!

Hey. I was wondering.... Does anyone know how anabolic steroids would effect gains? I remember reading somewhere that testosterone (NOT testosterone "boosters" or some other shit you find at GNC.. ) helped gains tremendously. After some research I can't say I've gotten far in finding any new information as most growth is expected during puberty (For those lil rascals who don't know what we hear at PEgym are up to )

Anyone have any experience with this?

Please don't preach to me as if I just stuck a needle in my ass. I'm not interested, I am curious though. I'd like to see some first-hand stories!

Thanks

EDIT: Apparently alot of people here think I'm dumb enough to think steroids make your dick grow. Not at all. Clearly that isn't even close to being believable or steroids would be thousands of dollars. I was simplt asking if they would HELP ALONG WITH PE. I kinda figured that part was self-explanatory lol
    faithandhope
    Last edited by faithandhope; 11-27-2012, 08:45 PM.
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

I doubt you will find any honest positive responses regarding post pubescent penile growth due to testosterone treatments. The only exception I am aware of is Testosterone treatment for guys who suffered with secondary hypogonadism during puberty. I personally have been applying T-gel for past two years for ED and I can not say it had any effect on the size of my penis; however, I believe my right testicle may have shrunk slightly.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Too much testosterone will force your body to produce estrogen to compensate. if your body starts producing estrogen you'll start resembling a girl in many ways.(balls shrink etc..) though not everyone is going to get the bad effects of it. its a gamble and also side effects also depends on what "steroids" you use.
      Started again! 14.3.2014

Comment

I don't know much about it, but I question the credibility of a testosterone "gel", I'll look into it right now, before I post an uneducated ignorant response ...

and too much of ANYTHING will have negative adverse effects. I figured it was assumed that a correct dosage was to be taken, at strategic intervals etc....
        I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Comment

Also recently read that Test Prop was good for blood circulation

Comment

testicular shrinkage is because the pituitary gland quits signaling them to make your own natural testosterone. HCG mimics the Lutenizing Hormone which is the source of this signal and goes a long way to limit natural hormone suppression and testicular shrinkage. When estrogenic sides start to come up (or before even) an Aromatase Inhibitor will block the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. SERM's or selective estrogen receptor modulator's attach themselves to the estrogen receptors without acting upon them and are a much quicker way of counteracting estrogen related sides. Dosage, genetics, and the specific compound being used are the main factors in side effects. Many hormones (steroids) don't even convert to estrogen (non aromatizing). Sorry for the rant, just felt like dumping some knowledge since it came up, lol. As far as the effects on PE, most of these compunds boost recovery times greatly. And some (like Equipoise) seriously increase the red blood cell count and thereby dramatically increase oxygen and blood flow. food for thought.
            25 Nov. 2012 - BPEL 7.25", MSEG 5.5"

My Dick - http://youtu.be/LnzYG0ZkrXg

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet830 View Post
              testicular shrinkage is because the pituitary gland quits signaling them to make your own natural testosterone. HCG mimics the Lutenizing Hormone which is the source of this signal and goes a long way to limit natural hormone suppression and testicular shrinkage. When estrogenic sides start to come up (or before even) an Aromatase Inhibitor will block the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. SERM's or selective estrogen receptor modulator's attach themselves to the estrogen receptors without acting upon them and are a much quicker way of counteracting estrogen related sides. Dosage, genetics, and the specific compound being used are the main factors in side effects. Many hormones (steroids) don't even convert to estrogen (non aromatizing). Sorry for the rant, just felt like dumping some knowledge since it came up, lol. As far as the effects on PE, most of these compunds boost recovery times greatly. And some (like Equipoise) seriously increase the red blood cell count and thereby dramatically increase oxygen and blood flow. food for thought.
              Thank you very much, kind sir. Repped for putting some effort in

Comment

no problem! don't mind sharing the information I've found after countless hours of research. that's what we're here for anyways right?

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
                  I don't know much about it, but I question the credibility of a testosterone "gel".
                  What do you mean by credibility of T-gel. As it relates to improving test levels or how it effect penile growth?

If you are referring to the improvement of T levels, please be advised that T-gel is medically approved and is one of the most widely prescribed treatments for raising T levels. Prior to starting on T-gel my T level was 290. After six months of HRT my T level came back in at 750. Unfortunately, my PSA also started to show a slight increase so I reduced the dose and currently my T level is at 350.
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

T-Gel is a topical application of testosterone, not something to boost your natural test.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                      What do you mean by credibility of T-gel. As it relates to improving test levels or how it effect penile growth?

The rest of your post kind of answered it for me, as I said I wasn't gunna post my thoughts on something I am ignorant of, I just know there are many companies making money off of men with low test levels by making false claims. I suppose the gel is a legitimate way to increase test levels.

Comment

With all the body builders tha have juiced in the past dont you think if it made the penis grow we would know by now. Ther are no studies supporting the fact that a penis will grow due to testosterone or any other steroid. It wont do squat.
                        Last edited by BigO; 11-27-2012, 08:31 PM.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

My T-gel was prescribed by an urologist. The major prescription brand names are Testim, Androgel, Axirn, androderm, and Fortesta. I have no idea if the OTC products are at all effective in raising T levels. As BigO asserted, none of T drugs, including the above prescription brands will effect penile growth.
                          not2big
                          Senior Super Moderator
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by not2big; 11-27-2012, 08:29 PM.
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

the hormones them selves will not make it grow on their own. No way no how. I do believe they could enhance the gains from your PE routine though. it would be silly to take them for that purpose though.

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet830 View Post
                              the hormones them selves will not make it grow on their own. No way no how. I do believe they could enhance the gains from your PE routine though. it would be silly to take them for that purpose though.
                              The higher test yields higher eq and increased libido which are not bad side effects.

Plus with tissue growth, tissue regeneration none of us could imagine it hurting this phase of the PE efforts, although no one has been able to correlate anabolic steroid useage with an increase in gains in PE growth.

Comment

Working...
                              X