Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyaluric acid for girth, Where is it injected? in corpus cavernosum? corpus spongiosu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyaluric acid for girth, Where is it injected? in corpus cavernosum? corpus spongiosu

Hyaluric acid for girth, Where is it injected? in corpus cavernosum? corpus spongiosum?
    Ty

My advice is don't inject anything into your penis unless you want to risk losing it.
    On a break from the forum
    imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
    Pelvic Floor Balance
    Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Ouch!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        Ouch!

Yes I agree. Getting a needle in the arm is enough for me, never mind my dick
        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by imac View Post
          My advice is don't inject anything into your penis unless you want to risk losing it.
          following your logic, i shouldnt inject hialuric acid in my face, but i am.
          some time ago i had accident and one of my cheek bones is "shallow"(?),
          i guess you wouldnt recommend injecting it by my own but i cant afford 600$ a year, and im doing it for 50$

im aware how HA works, and i very well know all types of it(particle size and so on), i also know how to inject it. I ddnt lose my face till now...

i know we shouldnty be encouriging anyone to to do that, im just looking for specific information how to do that in.. lets say theory.
          If you can you could send me details in prv, to dont educate people who wold order HA straight away from interned and block nerves or vesels with ha in they dicks.

somewhere i read that it should be injected below the fascia, and above corpora cavernosa, but its like few mm (2-3?) im wondering how professinalists are doing this, especialy using single small cut at bottom of penis, and using huge needle. Yuo cannot be precise that way. Also.. im wondering if they are doing it on partly erected penis? because injecting in flacid seems even more impossible

also, are they injecting it only near corpus spongiosum? or evenly on whole shaft?

thanks for you time in advance.
          flayer
          Last edited by flayer; 12-29-2012, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Do not know,do not care!
            Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by flayer View Post
              following your logic, i shouldnt inject hialuric acid in my face, but i am.
              some time ago i had accident and one of my cheek bones is "shallow"(?),
              i guess you wouldnt recommend injecting it by my own but i cant afford 600$ a year, and im doing it for 50$

im aware how HA works, and i very well know all types of it(particle size and so on), i also know how to inject it. I ddnt lose my face till now...

i know we shouldnty be encouriging anyone to to do that, im just looking for specific information how to do that in.. lets say theory.
              If you can you could send me details in prv, to dont educate people who wold order HA straight away from interned and block nerves or vesels with ha in they dicks.

somewhere i read that it should be injected below the fascia, and above corpora cavernosa, but its like few mm (2-3?) im wondering how professinalists are doing this, especialy using single small cut at bottom of penis, and using huge needle. Yuo cannot be precise that way. Also.. im wondering if they are doing it on partly erected penis? because injecting in flacid seems even more impossible

also, are they injecting it only near corpus spongiosum? or evenly on whole shaft?

thanks for you time in advance.
              Just think if you really knew what you were doing you wouldn't be here asking questions would you. Things work differently on different parts of the body. Take an aspirin your headache goes away. Put it between your cheek and gum to cure a toothache and you wind up with a toothache and burned gingival tissue. Hey no one is judging you; do want you'd like to do!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

noone was born with knowlage, right now im collecting data, i assume thats the right way to go.
                if anyone know answer to ANY of my doubts, please respond.
                flayer
                Last edited by flayer; 12-29-2012, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Somehow I don't think you are going to find many controlled studies of people injecting acid into their penises. Maybe it was just for a lack of volunteers.

Comment

Working...
                  X