Obtaining IGF1-LR3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obtaining IGF1-LR3

So everybody's raving about IGF-1. The sites that sell the real stuff only to actual research companies. So where do the guys who say they are doing it get the hormones. It's like very secretive, like a guarded secret or something. And sharing that would be a big No No!

Originally posted by Master173 View Post
    So everybody's raving about IGF-1. The sites that sell the real stuff only to actual research companies. So where do the guys who say they are doing it get the hormones. It's like very secretive, like a guarded secret or something. And sharing that would be a big No No!
    No secret that plenty of peptide synthesis companies are qualified to produce a long chain amino acid (& that scumbags shill low purity analogs for less than $40, sometimes $25/unit...watch out for the wet-behind the ear rookie suppliers indeed)

Comment

If you search SRC IGF in google it has Southern in it's name...that's the most trusted company for peptides they have IGF LR3, IGF Des (shorter half life) & PEG IGF (longer half life, not sure if longer than LR3)

Not sure which one is best for PE, let us know if you try.

Comment

Oh there are many trusted reliable internet sites where you can get all kinds of good things. Hey I think I made up a new oxymoron; "trusted reliable internet sites"! Cool!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Silkroad is the place to get all of this stuff.

It won't help with your PE though.
          My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Oh there are many trusted reliable internet sites where you can get all kinds of good things. Hey I think I made up a new oxymoron; "trusted reliable internet sites"! Cool!
            That site's IGF has been tested for purity by 3rd party labs many times & have met or exceeded purity...you're welcome to buy, test & post your results here or anywhere, I only used them twice but they are reliable.

You're wrong about your new oxymoron, unless it was sarcasm, I missed it. Amazon.com, Ebay.com (from trusted sellers), Netflix.com, Walmart.com, Kmart.com, Pizzahut.com, verizon.com, homedepot.com, lowes.com, cvs.com, walgreens.com, Pubmed.com, toshiba.com, overstock.com, sears.com, macys.com, pumptoys.com.

These are some of the trusted reliable internet sites I & millions others have used, I could keep going on, but I have better things to do.

Silkroad seems to sell pain pills only, but I may have the wrong silkroad.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre00 View Post
              Silkroad seems to sell pain pills only, but I may have the wrong silkroad.
              I mean silkroad on the darknet, accessible via Tor.

It's basically an underground ebay that uses bitcoins.
              My progress log

Comment

you missed pegym.com

Comment

extreme peptides is what I use ( mod please delete this if Its against the rules ) but they have good customer service and they guarantee there product , if you buy from them and get it tested they will refund you .

Comment

IGF-1 only works when injected and it is site specific, HGH does convert to IGF-1 but isnt site specific, Dont buy these products if you have to consume them becuase the digestive tract doesnt know how to make use of it,

Comment

Igf-1 will kill you if not properly administered or monitored by a med that has experience with the synthetic form. There is NO NATURAL Igf-1, all current supplements are precursors to help the body produce more and can be extremely damaging to the body. Find another route.

Comment

Maybe try colostrum, it's supposedly loaded with it as well as other growth factors, which stands to reason.

However, speeding cell division might not be a good thing according to certain cancer studies.
                        "Those who know others have knowledge,
                        those who know themselves have insight.
                        Those who master others have force,
                        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
                        X