Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caverject and MUSE

Hi Folks
    I`m new on here and have been reading some of the existing posts with a lot of interest. I`ll get round to doing an introduction, but have been using MUSE which gives me a great engorged glans, but doesn`t do a lot for the rest of my penis. Conversely, Caverject is great for the shaft but not quite so good as MUSE on the glans.
    I get the impression there are one or two quite experimenting people in this forum, so wondered if anyone had tried a dose of Caverject at the same time as inserting a MUSE pellet, or alternatively, has anyone tried injecting Caverject into the glans as well as the shaft?
    ......or am I simply being too greedy for the erections of my long lost youth??

Shake,

I've used MUSE (Alprostadil) in the past. With the 1000mcg level I would say it was pretty rock hard over the entire shaft and glans. But at the price of a lot of alprostadil achiness.

I have never used the Caverject System (which just delivers Alprostadil in an injectable form). But recently I have been dissolving my stash of MUSE pellets and making an injectable liquid that is about the same as you get in the Caverject system.

The nice thing about that is a 1000mcg muse pellet dissolved translates into maybe 100+ shots when diluted to usable levels. Pretty amazing huh? That has got to be the cheapest per shot cost in the whole world (even at retail cost of $50 for a pellet that is 50 cents each for 100 shots).

Also I did try injecting just at the edge of the glans once -- using trimix. Did not make too much difference in the glans as I recall. But there's lots more tiny blood vessels there in the glans so you get more bleeding after sticking yourself. Not really recommended.

On the MUSE + Caverject -- doing both. That is just stupid and insane so don't even think about it. You just have to stick with Caverject maybe (or make your own from your MUSE) and try a higher dose.

But usually a guy will have some threshold injected amount that will give him his hardest erection and after that any additional amount will just make it more achey and makie it last hours longer but will not be much harder. I think a lot of the quality level of hardness is directly related to your physical health/ cardio health. The better shape you are in the harder you will be after shooting your ideal amount.

J
    JStars
    Last edited by JStars; 06-26-2013, 08:31 PM.
    BPEL: 7" (trimix)
    EG: 5.5"
    BPEL: 8" (pumped)
    EG: 5.75"

Comment

Caverject will not work on the glans tissue. It only works on the corpus cavernosum, the erectile tissue. I used muse before and did not like it. Terrible burning in the urethra. I used Trimix with good success. Don't do both, I can't imagine a two to three hours boner with a burning urethra. The long lasting erection is good but not the burning.

Comment

Originally posted by JStars View Post
        Shake,

But recently I have been dissolving my stash of MUSE pellets and making an injectable liquid that is about the same as you get in the Caverject system.

The nice thing about that is a 1000mcg muse pellet dissolved translates into maybe 100+ shots when diluted to usable levels. Pretty amazing huh? That has got to be the cheapest per shot cost in the whole world (even at retail cost of $50 for a pellet that is 50 cents each for 100 shots).

Also I did try injecting just at the edge of the glans once -- using trimix. Did not make too much difference in the glans as I recall. But there's lots more tiny blood vessels there in the glans so you get more bleeding after sticking yourself. Not really recommended.

On the MUSE + Caverject -- doing both. That is just stupid and insane so don't even think about it. You just have to stick with Caverject maybe (or make your own from your MUSE) and try a higher dose.

But usually a guy will have some threshold injected amount that will give him his hardest erection and after that any additional amount will just make it more achey and makie it last hours longer but will not be much harder. I think a lot of the quality level of hardness is directly related to your physical health/ cardio health. The better shape you are in the harder you will be after shooting your ideal amount.

J
        What are you dissolving the muse in so you can inject it? If it's not sterile you can get a really bad infection. I don't think that's a good idea at all. Muse is not a drug that you can inject into the tissue. If something bad were to happen, you would never get anything from the company that makes it for damages, since you did not use it as intended. Bad Idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonjon5138 View Post
          Caverject will not work on the glans tissue. It only works on the corpus cavernosum, the erectile tissue. I used muse before and did not like it. Terrible burning in the urethra. I used Trimix with good success. Don't do both, I can't imagine a two to three hours boner with a burning urethra. The long lasting erection is good but not the burning.
          Thing is though Jon, that I don`t get a burning pain in the urethra with MUSE. I`m not sure that I understand why Caverject will not work on the glans - MUSE affects my glans a lot (but sadly not the shaft!), and the active ingredient is the same as Caverject.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonjon5138 View Post
            What are you dissolving the muse in so you can inject it? If it's not sterile you can get a really bad infection. I don't think that's a good idea at all. Muse is not a drug that you can inject into the tissue. If something bad were to happen, you would never get anything from the company that makes it for damages, since you did not use it as intended. Bad Idea.
            JonJon,

I use bacteriostatic water to dissolve the tiny pellet inside of a sterile syringe and then inject the hi-test into a sterile vial. That is the feedstock that i make at 250mcg/ml. Then I use 1 ml of THAT transferred to another sterile via which I then add 2 or 3 mls of bactriostatic water to get it down to around 80 mcg/ml. From there I fill syringes at 10/20/30u depending on how long I want it to last. It is Caverject-like in that it does ache a bit -- but only at higher doses.

The feedstock gets frozen so it does not deteriorate (since it will make a lot of injectable -- months worth even if used every day) .

On the injection in the glans thing. Yes well that is why we tried it. For Science. And it does work -- probably because it diffuses thru the other corpora from the Corpus Spongiosum (the Cavernosum Urethra is like a third chamber -- narrower than the two Corpus Cavernosa of course). Not recommended for injecting in of course -- it was just a One Shot experiment. I guess I should have taken pictures.. damn.

J
            JStars
            Last edited by JStars; 06-28-2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

There's a guy on the internet that has extensive experience using homemade injectables and has published his results in a very comprehensive form.
              If you're interested, you may want to look up devocup.
              P.S. -you've got a lot more nerve than I.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
              Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Maybe that should be, "Desperation for lost youth!" rather than then "nerve"!!!!

Comment

Shake,

I like to think 'Desperado' ...
                  But regaining lost youth is always just a shot away -- and with near unlimited 'supply' those youthful all night erections are kinda nice.

J

Comment

Alprostadil is one of the newer drugs so it may have unknown side effects. I would never buy it online. This is a good to try instead http://www.naturaledtreatment.net
                    Jevlos
                    Last edited by Jevlos; 02-20-2016, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Making your own caverject mix from Muse makes me curious why the injection method is 100 times more effective then the suppository. Anybody have an opinion.
                      I have just placed an order for some vials and sterile water to give it a try. Fingers crossed.

Comment

You should try the chemical PE threads.
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Dude i have no idea what your talking about.

But when it comes to the human body (if thats what your even talking about) Intramuscular injections are the second fastest next to IV. Your body reacts to it better and faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead View Post
                            Dude i have no idea what your talking about.

But when it comes to the human body (if thats what your even talking about) Intramuscular injections are the second fastest next to IV. Your body reacts to it better and faster.

A few posts before mine discuss making injection solution from Muse.

Comment

Originally posted by JStars View Post
                              Shake,

I've used MUSE (Alprostadil) in the past. With the 1000mcg level I would say it was pretty rock hard over the entire shaft and glans. But at the price of a lot of alprostadil achiness.

I have never used the Caverject System (which just delivers Alprostadil in an injectable form). But recently I have been dissolving my stash of MUSE pellets and making an injectable liquid that is about the same as you get in the Caverject system.

J
                              Hi J

I'm new at this chemical venture hehe anyways but i have been shooting juice for the last 10 years
                              How much bact water do you use to dilute a 1000 mcg Muse pill ? I have a pill on the way!

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                              X