ProHormones and PEing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProHormones and PEing

Been off of PE for a while was wondering what will pro hormones do while doing exercising.

I don't think they will help, when they were legal I was using them but no noticeable gains came from them, maybe a tad more horny and great EQ but other that that nothing. What are you using and is it real pro hormone or is it store bought because if it is store bought it is not a true pro hormone, they were made illegal and are now considered as an illegal drug. I don't think the makers of them have found a way around it yet but I could be wrong.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Pro-hormones are chemicals which, after ingestion, is converted in your body to an actual hormone. That might be testosterone,or an anabolic steroid of some type. The term today is used to mean any modern "designer steroid" which may be a pro-hormone, a real steroid, or a fake compound. They are many different types of anabolic/androgenic hormones some will negatively affect libido some positively, but they won't make your dick grow.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        I don't think they will help, when they were legal I was using them but no noticeable gains came from them, maybe a tad more horny and great EQ but other that that nothing. What are you using and is it real pro hormone or is it store bought because if it is store bought it is not a true pro hormone, they were made illegal and are now considered as an illegal drug. I don't think the makers of them have found a way around it yet but I could be wrong.
        I bought a bottle called Msten and Epidex. It was from StrongSupplementShop.com

Comment

Working...
        X