Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The penis enlargement bible? Scam or real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The penis enlargement bible? Scam or real?

The video presentation makes a lot of sense though with all the vitamins and hgh spray it's sounds kind of dangerous any one got any thoughts on this and has anyone tried it?

i want to buy the Pe bible but dont want to go bald

Comment

I'm sure there is a safe and natural way to counteract the supplements so you won't go bald...I thought this was a safe approach to counteract the supplements. Chinese herbal product with a mixture of several plants and vitamins.

<url removed>
      Dangler
      Senior Administrator
      ☼ Wizard ☼
      White Tiger Award 2015
      Last edited by Dangler; 05-16-2018, 07:42 PM.

Comment

You know you don't have to take supplements. They're called supplements because they're supposed to supplement your diet, and they are not at all a necessity for penis enlargement.

And these supplements don't make you go bald. At the very worst they speed up the process that is already happening but they don't make you lose all your hair at once.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
          You know you don't have to take supplements. They're called supplements because they're supposed to supplement your diet, and they are not at all a necessity for penis enlargement.

And these supplements don't make you go bald. At the very worst they speed up the process that is already happening but they don't make you lose all your hair at once.
          Are you saying that these supplements are bad? And how do you know they are not a necessity for penis enlargement? Sorry if I seem like I'm interrogating you, I'm just very curious about the pe bible and the supplements that you are suppose to take to increase DHT levels that increase penis size. I really want to purchase the pe bible but it's definitely not worth it if the supplements have negative side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff1234 View Post
            Are you saying that these supplements are bad? And how do you know they are not a necessity for penis enlargement? Sorry if I seem like I'm interrogating you, I'm just very curious about the pe bible and the supplements that you are suppose to take to increase DHT levels that increase penis size. I really want to purchase the pe bible but it's definitely not worth it if the supplements have negative side effects.
            I'm saying that supplements are a waste of money. I know because I've gained 4.5" in length an 2" in girth, and about 1" on my head without PE supplements. You don't need anything extra!

Anything that will increase testosterone will increase DHT, but the supplements recommended for PE do little for your total testosterone. You may get more horny but that will be about it. If you wanted to actually increase your DHT you would need that expensive DHT gel stuff you can only order from a doctor, and then the DHT blockers along with it. All that PE Chem stuff way too risky!

I'm telling you PE Bible sucks! I downloaded it with a back door I found on google by searching "pebible pdf" which I'll copy and past here. It will pop up as a download link and ask you to open it with Adobe. See for yourself it's complete crap! It's an over hyped POS and isn't worth the price. Same with that Russian iron PE whatever book I bought a few years ago, and even that Trinity Blueprint crap fest you can find on thepiratebay or just find it on google like I did.
            http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...GH0vos0HWads9Q
            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
              I'm saying that supplements are a waste of money. I know because I've gained 4.5" in length an 2" in girth, and about 1" on my head without PE supplements. You don't need anything extra!

Anything that will increase testosterone will increase DHT, but the supplements recommended for PE do little for your total testosterone. You may get more horny but that will be about it. If you wanted to actually increase your DHT you would need that expensive DHT gel stuff you can only order from a doctor, and then the DHT blockers along with it. All that PE Chem stuff way too risky!

I'm telling you PE Bible sucks! I downloaded it with a back door I found on google by searching "pebible pdf" which I'll copy and past here. It will pop up as a download link and ask you to open it with Adobe. See for yourself it's complete crap! It's an over hyped POS and isn't worth the price. Same with that Russian iron PE whatever book I bought a few years ago, and even that Trinity Blueprint crap fest you can find on thepiratebay or just find it on google like I did.
              http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...GH0vos0HWads9Q
              Wow, thank you so much for sending me that link and explaining the truth behind all these phony PE techniques. I've just been really concerned with my girth for so long that I am willing to do any technique that seems safe, natural, and quickly effective. I skimmed through that link just to know what I would get myself into if I actually bought it.

Since you've gained such significant penis enlargement results, what specific techniques did you use to permanently increase your overall penis size? How long did it take to increase your overall size and how safe are the techniques that you used? Again, sorry if I seem like I'm interrogating you lol. These questions are very important to me since I've been trying to increase my girth since high school (I'm in college now, 21 years old). I've tried jelqing several times, but unfortunately I never saw any effective results. If you can answer these questions I would really appreciate that you took the time to answer them for me. Thank you
              Jeff1234
              Last edited by Jeff1234; 01-24-2014, 10:47 PM.

Comment

So does the PE bible actually work?

Comment

No! But my JP90 does.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahoule22 View Post
                    Why bother with the PE bible. Take a look around here and see what other members are doing that actually are working. Supplements may increase EQ, libido testosterone or what ever else the claims are, but they WILL NOT increase the size of your penis.
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahoule22 View Post
                      From what I heard there is just as much if not more info here and forums with people you can actually ask questions.

As far as supps, don't fool with them. There are some supps that will give you a harder erection but in my case JP90 did the same thing. The only supp I wood suggest is L-arginine. Useful amino acid that does many things and is harmless as far as I know.

Some supps can speed up hair loss. Honestly nothing you can do about thinning hair or going bald if that's what's in your genes.
                      7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                      8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                      8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                      8 X 6 goal
                      8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

There's this site you might be interested in ... related to PE ... that's free ... and has tons of information. Forgot what it's called ...

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyBear View Post
                          There's this site you might be interested in ... related to PE ... that's free ... and has tons of information. Forgot what it's called ...
                          Hey bro if/when you remember that site you've gotta let me know!
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

PE bible is the most dangerous penis enlargement out there sadly. Because you are using a lot of artificial and bioidentical hormones to replace the ones in ur body. People have seen incredible gains don't get me wrong. I've seen photo proof. But if u crash after using the hormones they suggest u may have a lot of reproductive and body malfunctions

Comment

I Just finished the book pe evolution I dont know what your talking about they dont recommend such dangerous hormones. I'm going to try the plan and see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                              X