steroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steroids

This has probably been asked before me, but i dont know that answer thats why im asking, would mixing anabolic steroids, combined with pe make bigger gains? any help would be appreciated, thanks guys

as far as I know it is the opposit. Natural T can boost your growt.
    Food, exercise and selfconfidence will boost you T

Comment

Nope. Okay next question.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by themole View Post
          This has probably been asked before me, but i dont know that answer thats why im asking, would mixing anabolic steroids, combined with pe make bigger gains? any help would be appreciated, thanks guys
          only thing they will do is grow (I meant shrink) your testicles to the size of peanuts

Comment

I'm not sure why everyone here was so quick to shoot this idea down. You raise a valid question. Since steroids have both and anabolic and androgenic effect on the human body, it would seem that it might have positive effects on penis growth. Since I have never taken steroids I can't attest to its efficacy; however, I known a group of my friends who do and their comments have provided some interesting insight into this topic. I think I recall one saying that "if you give it a few months, your dick will start feeling heavy as hell, man," and all 3 of my friends who were also taking nodded their head in agreement. So I'm not quite sure what they meant and have no idea what kind of steroids it was, but I must say it does make sense that it would at least aid in increasing the size of the penis.

Here's what wikipedia says about it.
            Some examples of virilizing effects are growth of the clitoris in females and the penis in male children (the adult penis size does not change due to steroids[medical citation needed] ), increased vocal cord size, increased libido, suppression of natural sex hormones, and impaired production of sperm.[20]
            So I take it that it will not magically make your penis grow larger, but taken in an appropriate dosage and manner would at the very least aid in PIs, which are a good sign of penis growth. Most of the other sources I've read seem to also agree that steroids will not increase the size of the adult penis, but generally has a positive effect on libido. I believe even on this site when the topic has been broached previously, another member reported that it did result in "rock hard erections".

This is the quote from member Discipline777.
            Before PE i had slightly above average penis size, after 10 years of Heavy AAS use, i havent gained an MM. the only positive thing steroids have done to mypenis is increase my libido giving me very hard erections that occur often.
            The link to this cautionary tale is here.

After reading this information and based on my friends comments, I believe that any increase in testosterone production would be beneficial to gains in PE. However, I think the best way to increase testosterone production is through an appropriate workout regimen, not steroid use. This would be my choice, but I would be interested to see this idea put to the test. I certainly don't think it could hurt.

Wikipedia Source

Comment

It will not do shit, can not do shit and has never dons shit and no one has claimed gaining shit after using them. We have tons of threads with the same question, a million guys who are going to use them and gain and thread by thread they vanish, and you guessed it. They had no gains.

Body builders are not known for having huge dongs, don't you think that if it worked that way every girl that slept with a juicer would say how big the dong was. It does not happen, it will not happen and it can not happen. If it made the smooth muscle in the dick grow your stomach, intestines and other body organs would also grow.

Steroids don't do dick all for dick, it is just that simple and it would also be great if people would just add on to the hundreds of threads on the same subject that we have in the Chem PE sub forum.

They will make your arms grow like a MO-FO though if you work your arms, just wont do a damn thing for the ding.

Comment

Cocaine and alcohol can make you have rock hard boners too, if not too much is taken or drank. There are many roids that will also cause severe loss of boner, as a matter of fact most of them do unless the base of your stack is testosterone, Ok that gives you boners but it shrinks your balls, not worth the trade off at all.

Comment

its known to shrink your testicles over time,but i did hear it makes your cock bigger...i would NEVER do them tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Knoblin View Post
                    its known to shrink your testicles over time,but i did hear it makes your cock bigger...i would NEVER do them tho.
                    funny thing is that i would drink and do coccaine lol

Comment

Testicular shrinkage is temporary when you introduce exogenous testosterone into your system as your body stops producing its own testosterone. Upon cessation, your testicles should begin to recover.

Comment

Originally posted by bearballs View Post
                        Testicular shrinkage is temporary when you introduce exogenous testosterone into your system as your body stops producing its own testosterone. Upon cessation, your testicles should begin to recover.
                        thats good,cause i always wondered about that.

Comment

Originally posted by bearballs View Post
                          The problem is that it takes quite a while to recover. Hence the reason it took Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife some time to conceive his first child.

Your penis may look bigger when judged in comparison to your raisins, er ah I mean your testicles!

Plus girls find "Bitch Tits" a huge turn on!
                          “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

BigO its sad how insecure you become on some of these threads. As an administrator I would think you would be the most objective. I've talked to friends and read personal experiences online that all attest to the increased libido and harder erections.

Why the heck would you correlate body-building and penis size. You know yourself that flaccid size has nothing to do with erect so why would you try to use that in your argument.

I feel like the argument for steroid use and PE is just as reasonable the argument for PE itself. I rarely ever see legitimate photos of gains. And unsurprisingly the people most active on these forums rarely ever have photo evidence so why are you all so quick to dismiss one of the few legitimate ideas on this forum.

Steroids increases testosterone production, which increases libido. That seems like it directly correlates to a positive PI. Why would it not be helpful in PE gains? This seems obvious to me, and I'm not even trying to defend the argument.

Comment

OP. For starters read your wiki quote again. I see "medical citation needed". So, personally, I find no comfort in your example as an excuse to use steroids of any kind. State an actual medical reference from a reliable source and I might give you half a thought in favor of steroid use.

But just strictly from a health standpoint, proper diet, and exercise aimed at all parts of your body is the best and naturally safe solution.

Using drugs, prescribed under doctors care, to replace a deficiency is acceptable and understandable to bring back a balance to normal body chemistry.

I keep having the same question run through my mind. Why would you suggest a healthy person take something artificial that will disrupt your body's natural production? That makes ZERO sense to me.

This is exactly why we have seen professional athlete's fall apart later in life and more than a few die at an early age of under 70. It's not simply genetics issues.

I, personally, could never advocate steroid use outside of a doctors care, ever.

As for enhancing libido, it only took 1 month of JP90 to give me an erection I haven't felt since my teens. No thanks. I'll stick with the natural method.
                              Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                              Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                              Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Working...
                              X