Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penis Enlargement/Enhancement Pills: Do They Actually Work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Enlargement/Enhancement Pills: Do They Actually Work?

Okay, I've been taking penis enlargement pills for almost 3 years and quit. The reason why I quit was because had no luck with any of the products I've used in all those years. I've taken Hydromax, Manhood Max, Man Of Iron, and Vimax, none of those pills seem to work which makes me think that Penis Enlargement/Enhancement pills are fake and phony. I've done jelqing for the past 2 years, gained nothing, now I'm starting back, and gained some in girth, here's my daily routine: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 2 sets of basic jelq 100 reps, and clamping with 10 minute stretch, and then I use my Stealth Innerwear once I'm done. Tuesday Thursday and Saturday: 10 minute pumping session, and hanging and foreskin restoration, and my stealth. Also, I'm trying to loose weight to help with more inches to my penis, I've lost 10 pounds so far. My penis size is 4 1/2 inches, and I'm not sure what it is in girth. I'm thinking about getting another that is legit but, most penis pills seem legit, if I do get a penis pill, what are some that are TRULY-GUARANTEED to give me results. I'm also going to get L-Arigine, and horny goat weed to go along with my P.E sessions. Also, I'm going to follow Pendulum's routine in his thread he posted about his success so I'll get better results too
    jedimaster
    Last edited by jedimaster; 02-15-2014, 09:49 PM. Reason: grammar, and more grammar

Originally posted by jedimaster View Post
    Okay, I've been taking penis enlargement pills for almost 3 years, and had no luck with any of the products I've used in all those years. I've taken Hydromax, Manhood Max, Man Of Iron, and Vimax, none of those pills seem to work which makes me think that Penis Enlargement/Enhancement pills are fake and phony. I've done jelqing for the past 2 years, gained nothing, now I'm starting back, and gained some in girth, here's my daily routine: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 2 sets of basic jelq 100 reps, and clamping with 10 minute stretch, and then I use my Stealth Innerwear once I'm done. Tuesday Thursday and Saturday: 10 minute pumping session, and hanging and foreskin restoration, and my stealth. Also, I'm trying to loose weight to help with more inches to my penis, I've lost 10 pounds so far. My penis size is 4 1/2 inches, and I'm not sure what it is in girth. I'm thinking about getting another that is legit but, most penis pills seem legit, if I do get a penis pill, what are some that are TRULY-GUARANTEED to give me results. I'm also going to get L-Arigine, and horny goat weed to go along with my P.E sessions. Also, I'm going to follow Pendulum's routine in his thread he posted about his success so I'll get better results too
    sounds like you are on the right track.You do realize that the penis enlargement pills only give temporary gains due to increased blood flow right?I wouldnt waste anymore money on them.

Comment

Originally posted by SEXCREATURE View Post
      sounds like you are on the right track.You do realize that the penis enlargement pills only give temporary gains due to increased blood flow right?I wouldnt waste anymore money on them.
      Yeah, I have heard they only give temporary gains, which ticks me off because they add "Long term gains" on the bottles

Comment

Yeah, I have heard they only give temporary gains, which ticks me off because they add "Long term gains" on the bottles
        long term gains as long as you keep buying them! lol

Comment

Originally posted by SEXCREATURE View Post
          long term gains as long as you keep buying them! lol
          haha yeah I will say this though, they do give me powerful erections haha

Comment

u say u havent gained anything from those pills, not even temporary gains?

u should also look into a beginner stretching routine, for gaining some length, u need more length for ur own good...

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper View Post
              u say u havent gained anything from those pills, not even temporary gains?

u should also look into a beginner stretching routine, for gaining some length, u need more length for ur own good...

well, if you actually read my thread...it would give you a hint that I am trying all I can for length gain

Comment

well, if you actually read my thread...it would give you a hint that I am trying all I can for length gain
                sorry about that bro i missed that 10 minute stretch part. if length is ur priority then u should focus on length and lay off the clamp for the moment. and it is always best to do length work first because the theory that girth gains will slow down length gains. it is just a theory but so is PE right? and there is no pill guaranteed to work, most it can do is improve ur EQ. but im also looking to purchase l arginine from the right source, my EQ is terrible..
                im getting frustrated to not see length gains either, and i have been for almost a year, so i know how u feel so no hard feelings..
                reason i told u directly to work on ur length is because some people here will try to hide the fact that u really have a size problem, they will tell u to keep a blind eye to it, and this will result in u being totally devastated in a real life event if u are not prepared..

good luck

Comment

Don't ejaculate during your sessions. If you didn't realize you actually losing testosterone and other minerals, vitamins, etc. when you do that. It's like you taking supplements and pills then you are wasted it by shooting it out. I read somewhere on this site you get more gain when you don't ejaculate. I think they might work you just got to hold your load. It is either Prosolution or VigRX Plus that has NO and boost testosterone. NO helps increase blood flow making erections harder, and correct me if I'm wrong, make veins bigger. NO (Nitric Oxide) is a supplement body builders use to help increase blood flow to muscles. The only thing about it is that it makes their veins bigger. Testosterone help with growth. When I was in high school, my testosterone level started increasing and made my junk big. But when I started working out at the gym it added a boost to it and made it bigger.

You just got to read some of the stuff they put in those pills and see what each of them do. Some may be temporary and some can give permanent gains.

Comment

Take L Arginine instead of penis pills, it's basically the same thing, just a heck of a lot cheaper lol

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

There's not a pill in the world that will make your dick bigger.. as you should have realized when you took them for 3 years and got no gains.
                      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I took these pills that one of the sex shops near me had sold. Within an hour my dick was ready to explode, no lie. Looked like I had wrapped a rubber band around it. Gave me a really good orgasm but didn't help with timing as it advertised. It had all natural ingredients just high dosage.

Comment

A lot of those pills are secretly laced with ED drugs. Anyone remember Enzyte? That's what they were doing and the is probably still in prison.
                          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Hey guys, first post on this website!

I've been doing some research, and it turns out that penis enlargement pills do make a difference if used in conjunction with a good jelqing routine. It has to be routine though! I recently purchased VigRX Plus, a 3 months supply to be exact. I'm going to incorporate it with my jelq routine. I'll keep y'all posted on the results. BTW how do I set up my penis measurements and all that jazz, so it'll show up everyone I post a comment??? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyNamedJerry View Post
                              Hey guys, first post on this website!

I've been doing some research, and it turns out that penis enlargement pills do make a difference if used in conjunction with a good jelqing routine. It has to be routine though! I recently purchased VigRX Plus, a 3 months supply to be exact. I'm going to incorporate it with my jelq routine. I'll keep y'all posted on the results. BTW how do I set up my penis measurements and all that jazz, so it'll show up everyone I post a comment??? Thanks!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

Then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

You don't need to buy pills to gain from jelqing, just focus and pay attention to your penis and listen to your PIs, you will gain just fine.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Edit Signature: Your signature appears on every post you make.
                              Penis Measuring ? You Don?t Want to Skip It | PEGym

Good Luck!
                              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                              X