Dmso slight gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dmso slight gains

So I have been experimenting with dmso. I have a bottle of 99% pure lying around which I had previously used with paba to see if it had any effect on the tunica.. not so much.

So then I tried one or two drops directly into the urethra, being careful not to let it go back into the bladder. (Many times doctors treat bladder conditions with dmso) held it there for 2 mins then let it out.

Been trying this out 3-4 times a week for 4 weeks and what I can tell is tgat my penis is alot thicker and hangs alot lower. It starts off huge but results diminish the more frequently you use so breaks are needed. I had taken a break for 1 week and my gf had mentioned many times my cock feels alot bigger.

I imagine dmso has some effects on collagen softening and increasing blood pressure locally. So far so good.

How do you know manage to keep it out of your bladder once it's in the urethra?!
    Has it changed mainly your corpus spongiosum?
    With the penetrative skills of dmso I don't really understand how it would be more efficient than rubbing it on the skin, but well apparently it is for you, keep us updated and beware with this stuff !
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
      How do you know manage to keep it out of your bladder once it's in the urethra?!
      Has it changed mainly your corpus spongiosum?
      With the penetrative skills of dmso I don't really understand how it would be more efficient than rubbing it on the skin, but well apparently it is for you, keep us updated and beware with this stuff !
      I grab a tear dropper fill it only slightly and add few drops in, you can feel how far it goes down by a slight tingle warm feeling, i keep a downward angle, then let it out gradually making sure i'm standing up for a good few mins to let it all out.

Have noticed changes to the corpus spongiosum, and the surrounding veins have gotten slightly pronounced. This may not work for everyone as it can have different effects. Dmso gives me a semi flaccid throughout the day and extreme expansion during erections - which may be positive in gains if i have time to keep one up for long enough. The dryness and the bad breath dmso gave at the start has gone after using more frequently.

So far i could say the base has gotten a good .25 inch gain in girth, and slighly more length
      beachbay
      Last edited by beachbay; 11-10-2014, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't fool around with that stuff. It's a solvent that let's whatever is dissolved in it pass through the skin easily. In other words an easy way to poison yourself by accident.

How do you have a bottle lying around???
        7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
        8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
        8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
        8 X 6 goal
        8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

I wondered the same thing
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by WIItard View Post
            I wouldn't fool around with that stuff.
            Yeah i know full well of the potential dangers, i keep everything safe and clean when i use it. Many people have ingested or used dmso on the skin for countless ailments, it is pretty harmless unless you mix it with poisons or industrial chemicals.

Also i had it lying around from my previous PABA experiment, which i believe a variety of people on this forum have tried out.

Comment

Are these results temporary (if you stop for two weeks - a month, what happens?)?

Considering the penetrative properties of dmso I don't understand why it would make such a difference between rubbing it on the cs and putting in inside the urethra.

What you do sounds scary though .

Keep us updated, I'm curious about dmso.

What happened when you used it on the skin along with PABA?

Off to the real world.

Comment

Ok time for an update,

I have taken 2 weeks break from my dmso experiment, and have retained mostly all girth with a slight bit of length, there was however a overload period where my body was telling me to cut back resulting in weaker erections for about 3-5 days. During the 2 week break i had been gradually gaining, mostly in girth.

A few signs of change are thicker and slightly longer flaccid ( almost the size of a semi erection ). And at times my erection may grow pretty damn thick, more so than i have ever noticed. The smoothness of my skin while on break was suprising as well.

Will jump back on but in less frequency ( once a week ), as i feel the gains are really due to recovery stages afterwards rather than the direct dmso treatment.
                beachbay
                Last edited by beachbay; 12-30-2014, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Do the girth gains result from an expanded cs ?

Off to the real world.

Comment

Hi there!
                    I have gotten about 5mm BPEL since 2015/1/28 with DMSO.
                    My chopstic became 16.3cm from 15.5cm for 2weeks.
                    DMSO softend my stic. But Hardness of erection is not soft, still hard.
                    If you can read Japanese, pls see my pics on Japanese blog.
                    ?????????????????

I think this is a successful case with DMSO in short term.
                    Oh I should explain my program.å

1. Wash your penis and hands without soap.
                    2. Make 80%DMSO with pure clean H2O.
                    3. Just spray it to shaft and glans. If you can inject to urethra with pipet(of course without needle), I recommend to inject 0.5ml DMSO to urethra.
                    4. Wait to evapolate and absorb about 10min. Please clamp urethral orifice with your fingers to avoid leakage.
                    5. Wash again without soap.
                    6. Then I do hard exercise with penis ring and use penis extender.

That's it.
                    2014/08 BPEL 13.0cm, EG 10cm moderate ED I took a supplement (Mega max ultra) for 3 months.
                    2014/11 BPEL 15.0cm, EG 11cm
                    2015/01 BPEL 15.5cm, EG 12cm (2 months plateau)
                    2015/02 80%DMSO spray + Penis Extender + Exercise + TestoJack100 1cap/day
                    2015/02/12 BPEL16cm, EF12cm

Comment

Hi hilarious_bunny,

Interesting routine where did you get the idea for the ring and extended afterwards? did you feel the gains where to the dmso or dmso combined with the routine?

I have been experimenting with it for about 4 months, it is an interesting substance, i have basically switched to chem only as i have tried almost everything in the past and just gave up on manual work.

Dropping a drop of dmso onto water has a hydrophobic property its strange, i feel once it hits the penis it increases blood flow gradually, then as things start to repair you are left with more blood flow or expansion.

Havent really nailed the routine, so far am doing only once per 2 weeks as of now. But so far girth has been the biggest improvement, with about 0.3-4 BPEL. The turning point was i had always measured my member with my thumb and index pointed out the furthest no pressing, my cock always hit under my index nail in length, recently i have almost hit over the nail.
                      beachbay
                      Last edited by beachbay; 02-17-2015, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by beachbay View Post
                        Hi hilarious_bunny,

Interesting routine where did you get the idea for the ring and extended afterwards? did you feel the gains where to the dmso or dmso combined with the routine?

I have been experimenting with it for about 4 months, it is an interesting substance, i have basically switched to chem only as i have tried almost everything in the past and just gave up on manual work.

Dropping a drop of dmso onto water has a hydrophobic property its strange, i feel once it hits the penis it increases blood flow gradually, then as things start to repair you are left with more blood flow or expansion.

Havent really nailed the routine, so far am doing only once per 2 weeks as of now. But so far girth has been the biggest improvement, with about 0.3-4 BPEL. The turning point was i had always measured my member with my thumb and index pointed out the furthest no pressing, my cock always hit under my index nail in length, recently i have almost hit over the nail.

beachbay, hilarious_bunny - any updates on your progress?

Comment

Originally posted by aminofuel400 View Post
                          beachbay, hilarious_bunny - any updates on your progress?
                          Hey aminofuel400,

Still on with the routine. Dmso once or twice every 2 weeks works best for me, it cuts down on potential cross contamination and it gives my member time to recover.

On application i get a good amount of force in the CC after about 3 hours of applying. This may stay around and come back gradually, if you get an erection and hold it, the expansion is amazing, you do need to keep one up for an hour or more a day in my opinion to get some progress. During sleep time, my member may feel pretty damn cold ( but never turtles ), this passes over the recovery stage and comes back with full force.

I can feel a dull ache around the CC when i keep up an erection long enough, its the feeling of stretching. I feel with time this allowed me to become much thicker and hang lower.

Noteworthy change is the flaccid hang (GF pointed out in a few photos) have a good giggle when she keeps noticing.

Will keep posted on any changes
                          beachbay
                          Last edited by beachbay; 04-02-2015, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by beachbay View Post
                            Hey aminofuel400,

Still on with the routine. Dmso once or twice every 2 weeks works best for me, it cuts down on potential cross contamination and it gives my member time to recover.

On application i get a good amount of force in the CC after about 3 hours of applying. This may stay around and come back gradually, if you get an erection and hold it, the expansion is amazing, you do need to keep one up for an hour or more a day in my opinion to get some progress. During sleep time, my member may feel pretty damn cold ( but never turtles ), this passes over the recovery stage and comes back with full force.

I can feel a dull ache around the CC when i keep up an erection long enough, its the feeling of stretching. I feel with time this allowed me to become much thicker and hang lower.

Noteworthy change is the flaccid hang (GF pointed out in a few photos) have a good giggle when she keeps noticing.

Will keep posted on any changes

Thanks for the update, pretty impressive. Apologies in advance if some of my questions are redundant and long-winded:

1. Are you still dropping into the urethra, I think you mentioned 2 drops? Do you think that technically the way dmso works, you would get the exact same absorption if you were to rub it on?

2. If you get an erection, how do you prevent the dmso from leaking into your bladder? I think previously you mentioned you hold your member down as to avoid this.

3. Once or twice every 2 weeks seems so little, you feel you need that much time for recovery? What aspect do you feel requires recovery? I think you mentioned that you were doing 3-4 times a week, why did you dial it back?

I just started with dmso mixed with paba, I'm rubbing it on topically and letting it absorb for 10 minutes then afterwards wrapping with a gauze overnight. One of my objectives is to break up what I believe is fibrosis, from years of carverject injections and also fat graft implants from 20 years prior. I think the fibrosis is what's been hindering my growth as I'm going on something around 7-8 months of PE (mostly pumping and extender, now starting hanging) with no gains.

So with the dmso, I hope to break the fibrosis up and of course start seeing some growth, I'm going to combine it with a moderate hang and pump routine (on separate days). My plan has been to rub it on topically but with the results you are reporting I'm thinking of trying your method. You reported gains in 3-4 weeks, that's very encouraging.

You did mention you have paba mixed with your dmso? Or it's just pure dmso?

Thanks in advance.
                            aminofuel400
                            Last edited by aminofuel400; 04-03-2015, 02:28 AM.

Comment

1. Are you still dropping into the urethra, I think you mentioned 2 drops? Do you think that technically the way dmso works, you would get the exact same absorption if you were to rub it on?

I tried dmso tropically quite some time ago. I combined it with paba powder (some say it works in weakening the tunica) but in my experience it did nothing which was a shame. Application through the urethra gives a totally different reaction so in that regard i think it is vastly different.

2. If you get an erection, how do you prevent the dmso from leaking into your bladder? I think previously you mentioned you hold your member down as to avoid this.

Yes i apply it carefully, only a drop or two is needed. You can feel it moving down the urethra, so keeping your member pointed down helps in moving it all out. Wait a good 10 minutes before taking a piss you dont want direct contact.

3. Once or twice every 2 weeks seems so little, you feel you need that much time for recovery? What aspect do you feel requires recovery? I think you mentioned that you were doing 3-4 times a week, why did you dial it back?

At the start i was actually doing it 2 times a day, the first 2 weeks my god did my flaccid look veiny and huge, it was all great up until the third week when my erections started to get hard to maintain, and had some turtling. Dmso does metabolize in your system so i did feel a bit lethargic. I felt it was best to have a break up until my cock returned to full power and restart. Through this trial and error, i found the 2 week gap to be about right for me sort of like controlled inflammation.

I just started with dmso mixed with paba, I'm rubbing it on topically and letting it absorb for 10 minutes then afterwards wrapping with a gauze overnight. One of my objectives is to break up what I believe is fibrosis, from years of carverject injections and also fat graft implants from 20 years prior. I think the fibrosis is what's been hindering my growth as I'm going on something around 7-8 months of PE (mostly pumping and extender, now starting hanging) with no gains.

I have tried caverject injections aswell, keep in mind i have tried almost everything!. They gave a pretty impressive hang for a few days after injections, but the gains never stuck around but my god where the erections painful so i gave it up. Was doing some hanging at one point but my cord left like it was made of the strongest known metal, like literally made of titanium, unbreakable. This is the reason i went the chem route, i lost all hope in manual work.

So with the dmso, I hope to break the fibrosis up and of course start seeing some growth, I'm going to combine it with a moderate hang and pump routine (on separate days). My plan has been to rub it on topically but with the results you are reporting I'm thinking of trying your method. You reported gains in 3-4 weeks, that's very encouraging.

You did mention you have paba mixed with your dmso? Or it's just pure dmso?

I believe dmso really does help break up some of the fibrosis ( i beleive i had some as well ) and soften the penis which is great for controlled gains. My advice if you want to try this out, is get 99% or higher pure pharmaceutical dmso, keep everything sanitary and controlled. Would be interesting to see how you fair with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X