Dht cream review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dht cream review

Finally I have been able to post! right, I'll just quickly explain my situation, my length was 5.8inchs and 4.5girth and as everyone else my size I wondered? could I make it bigger? if so, then how! so I've been doing online research for a couple of years now and finally decided on the path I wanted to choose.

I brought 2.5% dht cream (strongest I could get) and have done a lot of research on this, yes I know it can make your hair fall out, yes there are mythes about it giving your prostate problems etc, but what I have found is a lot of people have used this product incorrectly, it WILL NOT work on everyone, the reason why I think its working for me is because I used to smoke since I was 14(stopped a year ago), my hair is so thick every hairdresser comments on, I am only 5ft3 and have slight man boobs with a stocky body, all those factors would indicate that DHT hasn't been around much in my years of full adulthood growth, so I brought the cream and have just gone through my first tube (only got them a few days ago) trans genders use 10% twice a day therefore I would need to apply 2.5% 8 times! to get the same effect, also what I have done is taken a large amount 2000mcg of CJC-1295 WITH DAC, for anyone who knows what that is you'll understand why I have taken that over timing myself 24-7 with mod-grf, 2000mcg for someone my height and weight will have an anabolic effect and produced 100s of growth spurts and I've got to be 100% honest I am actually seeing gains!! im not using a hanger or extender because thats really long but so far so good.

reason why I wanted to give this update is I see so many post from people trying to sound smart talking about crap and generalising this product like I said it WONT WORK FOR EVERYONE! but if you have the same kind of factors like I have and have you may be in with a shot! always research anything to do with chemicals and I mean research!

I am now going to get through my second tube and once thats done I will measure.

oh before some smart arse trys to say * its just a change in your EQ* I am a 22 year old perfectly healthy male who's NEVER had a problem getting an erection and I used to take melotan 2 which gives you the biggest hardest bonners you've ever had and its bigger than I've ever seen it.

anyway hope you liked this look forward to the negative feed back im sure to get from mr smart arse and the positive feed back!

Thanks
    Experimenter22
    Last edited by Experimenter22; 11-12-2014, 11:16 AM.

So if you have no measurement than you have no result. Sorry but I love being a smart ass.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

But you also said that you didn't think you had much DHT around before, that's a big stretch from saying that it actually caused the growth - it may have just normalized your androgenic activity.....this likely wouldn't work for the majority of people who don't have DHT deficiency.

Comment

What we have here is a 22 year old doctor that went to the university of the internet. Now let's see; if it actually caused growth the guy that could prove that would be a zillionaire and we'd all be doing the same stuff; but we're not. I guess a cream is much easier than jelqing because that takes time and work.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          What we have here is a 22 year old doctor that went to the university of the internet. Now let's see; if it actually caused growth the guy that could prove that would be a zillionaire and we'd all be doing the same stuff; but we're not. I guess a cream is much easier than jelqing because that takes time and work.
          Interesting because the 2.5% "strongest he could find" - also happens to be ANDRACTIM's percentage, and the only one accurately labeled as that percentage - also interesting, is that this is only his second post - and all of a sudden writes this large testimonial.....

I gotta admit though, these shills are getting very creative - my guess is he's trying to spawn a reverse search for "2.5% dht gels for penis growth" - and if he isn't a shill - his method of writing certainly is very suspect, especially given the gullibility of new members on this forum.
          DHT for Transgender Men ? TransGuys.com
          Buying DHT Online

You can buy a 2.5% DHT gel called Andractim online and without a prescription. However, this product is alcohol based and may cause a temporary burning sensation. It’s also important to note that DHT is a Schedule III Controlled Substance. In North America, it’s illegal to import DHT. Purchase at your own risk. If you do buy DHT online, check off “female” for gender on the order form, otherwise you’ll be required to purchase a prostate test kit.
          corageon
          Banned
          Last edited by corageon; 11-12-2014, 03:02 PM.

Comment

He'll mess himself up but you just can't tell folks things.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              He'll mess himself up but you just can't tell folks things.
              Pretty much, if he isn't a shill - he's inhibiting his natural production already. Years down the road it will be a screw in his ars and unfortunate frontal injuries.

Comment

if you have man boobs you are not in shape. you need to measure your bpel.
                PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

saiyan22 said he used it and it made his testosterone drop and he made NO gains

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
                    saiyan22 said he used it and it made his testosterone drop and he made NO gains
                    This is TYPICAL ~ DHT is a hypothalamic inhibiting substance - that means that it can inhibit the body's own test production - ESPECIALLY if bodyfat is an issue....so OP made a reckless decision either way!

Comment

What exactly was his point again other then calling everyone a"smart ass?" Here I am thinking I'm about to learn about DHT Cream.

Comment

Originally posted by aplay69 View Post
                        What exactly was his point again other then calling everyone a"smart ass?" Here I am thinking I'm about to learn about DHT Cream.
                        Out of about 100 threads related to DHT cream, at least 80% of them are a sudden testimonial of how great it is. Most of these users have little to no post history, and just hop right on here without understanding how they actually look.

ROLL.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Experimenter22 View Post
                          anyway hope you liked this look forward to the negative feed back im sure to get from mr smart arse and the positive feed back!

Thanks
                          Thank you for your informative and insightful post.

Edit: No sarcasm. Sincerely. Really. I totally mean that.

PS: For sure!

I'd never joke about something this serious. Never.

But with all due respect. Feedback is one word.
                          drfrankencock
                          Member of the Month Oct 2014
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by drfrankencock; 11-12-2014, 08:24 PM.
                          The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Working...
                          X