Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help and advice Needed About HGH

Hi Guys.

I am thinking to use HGH but i am not sure where to start yet, i was doing little research and both types of hgh seems to do the same thing. Before i was obsessed with jintropin but i did not usit , and now some how i am obsessed with igf-1 but i guess is the right time to use it. I am 34 year old so i would like to make some changes on my body. I eat healthy and stuff like that but i eat to much lol. Also u cant call healthy even for chickens anymore because they use some fucking steroids to make it bigger so eating healthy is the mean-less term these days.

I am looking for reversing my age loosing body fat and gaining some more muscle. Also which is more important, when i do my pe, i can recover even quicker from hanging etc.

Now which one should i go for IGF-1 or HGH-Jintropin ?, i dont want to use any type of hgh that effect my penis same as steroids do when u finish your cycle( ball reactivation) . Is it true that igf1 contain anabolic ? and other hgh does not ?

I am totally confused :/

Help me guys Jintropin or IGF1

Thx

You're complaining they put steroids in chicken and yet you want to do it to yourself? It won't stop you from aging; won't help your pe at all. If I was you I'd eat chicken and do my exercises.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
    X