WHY? one day your PENIS stop growing NATURALY ... ??? as your height...

what are the main factors? hormones? growth plates? etc? what are the main factors? this is already 100% discovered by medicine? or still have douts and not all proven?

I think this finding is a key to increasing HIGH GROWTH especially for young guys ..
and at what age usually to grow ???

everyone knows that say to the adult height growth stopeed for the age 18..but in my case is FALSE
this thory
I am 25 years old, and at 18 year up to 23 years i earned 8cm and all my final height (I STOPPED AT 23) and it may seem a joke I have a lot hair in the whole body ... more not yet have (beard 100% closed)

GENETICS INDIVIDUAL ITS ALL ...

because the penis for crescer..quais are the main factors? hormones? growth plates? etc? what are the main factors? this is already 100% discovered?

I think this finding is a key to increasing profit / especially for young guys ..
and at what age usually to grow ???

everyone knows that say to the adult height growth for the 18..mais that in my case is FALSE
I am 25 years old, and an 18 year up 23 earned 8cm and all my final height (I STOPPED AT 23) and it may seem a joke I have a lot in the whole body ... more not yet have (beard 100% closed)

GENETICS INDIVIDUAL ITS ALL ...