to anyone considering injecting research peptides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to anyone considering injecting research peptides

I have recently seen some posts at various sites about injecting research peptides for chem pe. This is a terrible idea. Research peptides are 99% pure. The problem is that 1%. Peptides are manufactured by bacteria, with e coli being one of the most common used. Research peptides are not guaranteed to be sterile like pharmaceutical grade peptides. So it's not advisable to inject them into your dick.
    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
    And I've been here ever since.

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
    I have recently seen some posts at various sites about injecting research peptides for chem pe. This is a terrible idea. Research peptides are 99% pure. The problem is that 1%. Peptides are manufactured by bacteria, with e coli being one of the most common used. Research peptides are not guaranteed to be sterile like pharmaceutical grade peptides. So it's not advisable to inject them into your dick.
    YIKES!!....I'll second THAT^^^!

Comment

I triple that, let's use some common sense.
      ​Mrs. L4M
      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I have ED so I inject Trimix into my dick.Not as bad as you imagine.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          I have ED so I inject Trimix into my dick.Not as bad as you imagine.
          Trimix is made by a compounding pharmacy from pharmaceutical grade peptides and drugs. Not research grade materials. My point was not penile injections, but using appropriate materials.
          How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
          And I've been here ever since.

Comment

On top of that, peptides do nothing for the penis, and none of them act locally. Only the ones already medically used for ED are the ones who have a local effect.

Comment

Same, this guy has no idea what he's talking about.

Comment

I've been using Trimix, and it's amazing. You can buy it freeze dried, and reconstitute it yourself, the only issue I'm having is getting my doc to use less expensive compounding pharmacy. If I could find a research company that sold trimix without a script I would. Probably be a lot cheaper option. The ecoli thing you're talking about is really far fetched. Most Trimix has to be frozen, so there isn't a whole lot of breading ground to begin with.

Comment

Also you need a prescription, so I'm not really sure why you would think compounding pharmacies aren't legitimate.

Comment

Pharma grade chemicals are the highest purity chemicals you can get. Even most of the FDA approved medications you take are 99 and excess percent pure. Researchers in labs also use Reagent grade (Pharma grade) chemicals. You cant purify any chemical to 100%. There will always be small amounts of impurity in them. So there is no reason to be afraid of them because of that 1%.

Comment

I have injected NOT research grade peptides in a past ( lets say 75% purity) for bodybuilding purposes. And im still injecting them. Nothing has happened to me since then, im still standing.

Comment

Glad to have medical grade pge1!

Comment

We have peptides available as transdermal creams (100% pharmaceutical grade) here in australia. They're available legally over the counter. These some of these creams are able to be applied locally to the area where you want results. I'm thinking of trying it together with a PE routine for results.

Comment

Hi Isicles, any of these cream peptides available online? trouble with online sources is hard to confirm any are legit, I've used IGF-1 from peptide science plenty but I'm not convinced it is real.

Comment

Originally posted by aminofuel400 View Post
                              Hi Isicles, any of these cream peptides available online? trouble with online sources is hard to confirm any are legit, I've used IGF-1 from peptide science plenty but I'm not convinced it is real.
                              I'm pretty sure most of the peptide providers have poor quality or contaminated compounds as they come from shifty labs. If you want medical grade stuff then you'll just find to find a a provider who is trustworthy.

As far as I'm aware of. Cream version peptides is an Australian special. I don't think you'll find them anywhere else. (IGF-1 isn't available as a cream though. The molecule size is too large for skin absorption. You'll only find GHRP2&6, IPAM & CJC in cream form)

In Australia all the peptides are prescribed to you online and compounded locally by a pharmacy. I think some of our providers ship internationally too, however, the price is steep.

check out these guys if you want to try an Australian company: aevol.com.au, peptideclinics.com.au, peptidedirect.com.au

Not sure where else you are able to source credible compounds. I think you're just going to have to research yourself. The Australian companies prices are jacked due to doctors prescription, medical advice, and quality compound. If you don't mind the price and if the providers can ship internationally I'd definitely invest in one of those guys.
                              isicles
                              Last edited by isicles; 03-23-2017, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X