Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diagnosed with mild Venous Leak

OK guys here's an update.

Jelqing CAUSED my ED. Just got this confirmed by taking an ultrasound with one of the top urologists in NY (Dr. Eid). After taking the ultrasound, blood in-flow was better than normal. What was NOT normal was that the blood was not being trapped properly, and Dr Eid diagnosed me with mild venous leak. He mentioned that the veins don't close enough when my penis becomes erect, therefore causing my erections to subside quickly/not achieve maximum erection quality.

I know 100% jelqing caused this as directly after performing jelqing exercises, I began noticing this difference in my EQ. Prior to jelqing, my penis would achieve and maintain a full erection without any issues whatsoever. I've done tons of research online trying to find a cure for venous leak, however most of what I read points to no cures, only false hope (e.g pelvic floor exercises, supplements, drugs, penile implants, ligation surgery), but nothing that will bring everything back to normal. I'm very disappointed in myself for jelqing 4 years ago, and I'm not sure if it will ever go back to normal.

When I told the doctor that there are rare occasions when I'm in the "perfect" mind state and my body is fully relaxed and I'm "super turned on", I can have sex normally (full erection, maintaining it for long), however the doctor said that because I'm super turned on, the extra blood supplements for the amount of blood leaking out from the tissue/veins. I wish I never came across jelqing/this forum 4 years ago, but the reality is, this is what I have to deal with for the rest of my life unless a cure comes out. Any advice from people going through the same issue would be appreciated.

Diagnosed with mild Venous Leak

I posted this in my other thread, but I believe it needs it's own thread/attention:

"OK guys here's an update.

jelqing CAUSED my ED. Just got this confirmed by taking an ultrasound with one of the top urologists in NY (Dr. Eid). After taking the ultrasound, blood in-flow was better than normal. What was NOT normal was that the blood was not being trapped properly, and Dr Eid diagnosed me with mild venous leak. He mentioned that the veins don't close enough when my penis becomes erect, therefore causing my erections to subside quickly/not achieve maximum erection quality.

I know 100% jelqing caused this as directly after performing jelqing exercises, I began noticing this difference in my EQ. Prior to jelqing, my penis would achieve and maintain a full erection without any issues whatsoever. I've done tons of research online trying to find a cure for venous leak, however most of what I read points to no cures, only false hope (e.g pelvic floor exercises, supplements, drugs, penile implants, ligation surgery), but nothing that will bring everything back to normal. I'm very disappointed in myself for jelqing 4 years ago, and I'm not sure if it will ever go back to normal.

When I told the doctor that there are rare occasions when I'm in the "perfect" mind state and my body is fully relaxed and I'm "super turned on", I can have sex normally (full erection, maintaining it for long), however the doctor said that because I'm super turned on, the extra blood supplements for the amount of blood leaking out from the tissue/veins. I wish I never came across jelqing/this forum 4 years ago, but the reality is, this is what I have to deal with for the rest of my life unless a cure comes out. Any advice from people going through the same issue would be appreciated."

Comment

Ummm how do you know jelq caused this? Seems to me if you tested a random portion of the population you would get venous leak diagnosed.

Mild cases of venous leak are commonly overcome with a kegel routine . All this despair stuff points to head issues .

Comment

Jelq caused this because before jelqing I had no issues whatsoever. Directly after jelqing, I began noticing these issues. This happens to many other users on this forum as well after jelqing.

I jelqed with a tight grip while erect (for a short period of time), mostly during a semi erection. It is definitely due to jelqing.

Comment

From what I've read, Dr Eid is the most respected penile implant surgeon in America.

From what I've interpreted as well, he likes to push men to get a penile implant and the venous leak.

He doesn't seem to invest much resource into finding out what is causing the venous leak.
          Life struggle with extreme erectile dysfunction since I was 15. Diagnosed with venous leak. When I turned 30-years old, I found out I had hypogonadism (low testosterone) and sub-clinical hypothyroidism. TRT can be a cure for venous leak if you are hypogonadal.

Comment

Originally posted by worriedguy View Post
            I posted this in my other thread, but I believe it needs it's own thread/attention:

"OK guys here's an update.

jelqing CAUSED my ED. Just got this confirmed by taking an ultrasound with one of the top urologists in NY (Dr. Eid). After taking the ultrasound, blood in-flow was better than normal. What was NOT normal was that the blood was not being trapped properly, and Dr Eid diagnosed me with mild venous leak. He mentioned that the veins don't close enough when my penis becomes erect, therefore causing my erections to subside quickly/not achieve maximum erection quality.

When I told the doctor that there are rare occasions when I'm in the "perfect" mind state and my body is fully relaxed and I'm "super turned on", I can have sex normally (full erection, maintaining it for long), however the doctor said that because I'm super turned on, the extra blood supplements for the amount of blood leaking out from the tissue/veins. I wish I never came across jelqing/this forum 4 years ago, but the reality is, this is what I have to deal with for the rest of my life unless a cure comes out. Any advice from people going through the same issue would be appreciated."
            This doom and gloom is not helping you out. You even stated yourself, when you are in the right frame of mind everything works. If my mind isn't in the right place I can't perform. You are in the phase that has you worrying that you won't perform before you even try to perform and as a result can't perform. It is self perpetuating and IMO the number 1 boner killer. That is speaking from experience by the way.

Look to JockintheBox and discuss cockrings to help you maintain a little extra blood. I use a stretchy one every time and it makes a big difference.

Comment

He wasn't trying to push implants because when I insisted that I'd like that surgery, he said I don't need one and said as long as I get any kind of erection even if poor, or drugs work, he said I shouldn't get implants.

Comment

When I am super turned on (extra blood flows in) which Eid said supplements the extra blood going out, and the blood is sustained causing the erection. Normally (men who don't have VL), don't need to be extra turned on/have the extra blood going in to achieve and trap the blood to cause an erection. So while my penis does get an erection and sustain it, I must be really turned on and try much harder than normal guys. It's definitely not the same as what it used to be.

Comment

When I am super turned on (extra blood flows in) which Eid said supplements the extra blood going out, and the blood is sustained causing the erection. Normally (men who don't have VL), don't need to be extra turned on/have the extra blood going in to achieve and trap the blood to cause an erection. So while my penis does get an erection and sustain it, I must be really turned on and try much harder than normal guys. It's definitely not the same as what it used to be.
                  You have described me exactly. But I have never once rushed off to talk to a doctor about an implant. Give a ring a try - If you go with a constriction ring, they should not be worn for longer than 20 - 30 minutes.

Comment

You have also jelqed and got the same issue as me? Even if the ring works, it's not a cure for our issue... Neither are all these drugs.

Comment

I thought venous leak was your dong won't hold blood, aroused or not.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

It's not black and white. Everyone has in-flow and out-flow volumes of blood. Depending on the volume, the EQ is affected, accordingly.

Comment

Has anyone heard of the Doctor Geng-Long Hsu located in Taiwan? He seems to do PVVS surgery (Penile Venous Stripping Surgery) and supposedly has a really high success rate compared to other doctors. I'm just a bit nervous to get surgery as I'm relatively young, especially in another country.

I'm going to continue doing pelvic floor exercises, potentially some kegels, too. But if nothing cures my mild venous leak, I may have no option but to move forward with PVVS.

Comment

You have also jelqed and got the same issue as me? Even if the ring works, it's not a cure for our issue... Neither are all these drugs.
                            For around $2.00 US you can purchase a right sized o-ring from the plumbing section of the hardware store and test my theory. Or, book a flight to Taiwan and mortgage the house. Yes, inflow/outflow - work on EQ and you can solve your own problem. Does the thought of wearing a ring embarrass you? I've had erection issues my whole life - never realized it until I came here and experienced what a "real" erection was like.

Comment

It's not black and white. Everyone has in-flow and out-flow volumes of blood. Depending on the volume, the EQ is affected, accordingly.
                              well how do you really know you have a venous leak? this has been a "short term" thing.

in the doctors office, your anxiety could have caused you to lose diastolic velocity- outbound.

if you have anxiety while performing regularly in private, I can imagine how you were with the doc in public.

i ask this a lot, because it can also cause venous leak.. but have you tested your testosterone levels?
                              Life struggle with extreme erectile dysfunction since I was 15. Diagnosed with venous leak. When I turned 30-years old, I found out I had hypogonadism (low testosterone) and sub-clinical hypothyroidism. TRT can be a cure for venous leak if you are hypogonadal.

Comment

Working...
                              X