Too Much Sex Causing Low EQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Much Sex Causing Low EQ?

Just posing the question since when I first starting having sex with my current girl, we were having sex multiple times a week and twice or more times a session. Mainly because I don't last very long.

I think I was ejaculating 7 or more times a week. One day we had sex 4 times in like 3 hours.

Is it possible that this much sex is causing low sex drive or EQ? If so ideally where should I be? I'm fairly new to being this sexually active so I really don't know.

I know for a fact a start is for me to do more edging so I'll last longer ha.

Each persons libido is different so yes it is possible.

Comment

If you're extremely sexually active then you should forgo any masturbation and edging type exercises. You might try partaking in activities where you don't need to ejaculate so often or develop your ability to delay your orgasms to suit the length of your session so you don't ejaculate too frequently and wear yourself out.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Isn't too much sex an oxymoron?
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Sexual activity can be quite the workout. Even if one's EQ is good, their cardio should be sufficient if they wish to engage in long, frequent sessions.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Younger &/ or physically fit guys may have little or no refractory period after sex, making multiple ejaculations possible within each act or session of sexual intercourse. The healthier you are overall (more physically fit, proper nutrition and hydration), the more likely you'll be able to achieve multiple ejaculations in a single sexual encounter.

Experience is by far the best "teacher", to learn and practice the mental side of sex; learning to control & monitor breathing, relax your abdomen /lower body, while controlling IK's, and kegeling when needed, to maintain and maximize erections & depth of penetration.

Comment

Yea was having multiple sexual sessions with my girl and ejaculating quickly and often. I always had a problem just getting hard without a little help though.

Now I've hit a mental block again and can't seem to get up at all, and if I do I ejaculate before I get a full erection.

Probably completely pyschological, but I was just wondering if I was just using it too much to the point that I made my EQ worse if that makes sense.

Regardless, me and the girl are laying off sex for a bit so I can do some meditation, clear my mind, and all that stuff anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                Younger &/ or physically fit guys may have little or no refractory period after sex, making multiple ejaculations possible within each act or session of sexual intercourse. The healthier you are overall (more physically fit, proper nutrition and hydration), the more likely you'll be able to achieve multiple ejaculations in a single sexual encounter.

Experience is by far the best "teacher", to learn and practice the mental side of sex; learning to control & monitor breathing, relax your abdomen /lower body, while controlling IK's, and kegeling when needed, to maintain and maximize erections & depth of penetration.
                This is a myth longer refract times are common even in younger guys . While every second guy I meet claims multi ejaculation even experienced women with hundred of partners claim never to have seen it .

Comment

Originally posted by PositiveVibes27 View Post
                  Now I've hit a mental block again and can't seem to get up at all, and if I do I ejaculate before I get a full erection.
                  Hopefully you'll be able to get over this block soon. If it recurs/worsens, some deeper introspection will be necessary in your end.

Comment

Working...
                  X