Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Increased girth of penis when using caverject but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increased girth of penis when using caverject but...

Since being prescribed regular usage of caverject I have noticed that although my girth now appears much fuller, the overall length of my penis has actually decreased when fully erect.

Because of this I would like to start an open and serious discussion on the use of this particular drug to see whether these unissued side effects are also true of other people.

I used Trimix for several years to help with my ED. Though my girth increased for about four hours, my dick always returned to normal. However, my perminant girth did during this time, I attribute my girth increase to my aggressive pumping regemin. I seriously doubt the Trimix contributed anything significant to my girth gains.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

That is true. Using Caverject the size of penis is abnormal. It is short and thick. A huge difference compared to erection using pills. For me the pills don't work anymore so I had to use Caverject anyway. In my country there are no other injections available.

I've heard that when an penile implant is installed they take the measurements using Caverject. Many guys have complained that the penis is shorter after the implant is installed and here we have a reason for that.

Comment

Those who have high erection angles sometimes complain of their fully erect length measuring shorter than suboptimal EL. This can be due to having tight ligaments. A protracted stretching regimen and making sure you're not using too much force when contracting during kegels may help.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

PE exercises jelqing, stretching, and pumping) during recovery after penile implant can help restor lost length.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
          X