• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damaged corpus spongiosum (underside)

Hi guys,

This is roughly what my penis looks like:

7e45765e9.png

My issue is with the underside. I am quite thick at the base and further towards the centre, but past that point, my girth gets much smaller. When I was 15 (I'm 24 now), I suffered from phimosis and spent a few months stretching the foreskin with an appropriate cream. Sometimes I would bring the too-tight foreskin behind my glans and try to get an erection, which constricted blood flow. I thought this process would aid in stretching, plus I really wanted to see my glans. Unfortunately I think this is why that part of my penis is smaller.

Is it possible to target that area to make it larger? Please throw me some tips on how to correct this!

Jelqing will help. Go to the START HERE button on top of the page. Read about safety, Physiological Indicators, and pick a beginner routine. Enjoy
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

my penis looks the exact same way under my circumcision scar as if it's caved in my penis is also curved in in that area but I don't have any foreskin. It looks like there is no corpus spongiosum there. I wish this form would let us post picks so we could get a more in-depth analysis of our issues.

Comment

Originally posted by KennethBush View Post
        my penis looks the exact same way under my circumcision scar as if it's caved in my penis is also curved in in that area but I don't have any foreskin. It looks like there is no corpus spongiosum there. I wish this form would let us post picks so we could get a more in-depth analysis of our issues.
        You are welcome to post pictures in your personal album and then link to that album in your questions and posts. Please refer to your now combined thread of the questions that you started and answer some of the questions I asked so the membership can give you additional feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
          Jelqing will help. Go to the START HERE button on top of the page. Read about safety, Physiological Indicators, and pick a beginner routine. Enjoy
          I have jelq'd on and off over the years and have had success with increasing the length and girth nearer the base, but not nearer the head. I have tried to target the girth near the head by 'trapping' the blood between the half-way point and the head, but it still does not seem to want to expand the small part, instead the blood is forced into the head. Obviously this could be dangerous so I stopped doing this. I am at a loss for a solution. The only other thing I can think to do in addition to that is to squeeze the head, but that just doesn't sound safe...

Comment

Originally posted by Mage010 View Post
            Hi guys,

This is roughly what my penis looks like:

[ATTACH]87654[/ATTACH]

My issue is with the underside. I am quite thick at the base and further towards the centre, but past that point, my girth gets much smaller. When I was 15 (I'm 24 now), I suffered from phimosis and spent a few months stretching the foreskin with an appropriate cream. Sometimes I would bring the too-tight foreskin behind my glans and try to get an erection, which constricted blood flow. I thought this process would aid in stretching, plus I really wanted to see my glans. Unfortunately I think this is why that part of my penis is smaller.

Is it possible to target that area to make it larger? Please throw me some tips on how to correct this!
            EXACTLY what I'm going thru too! Except funnily enough that part is the thickest and widest part of my dick. I got it after an injury and never went away. Urologist told me not to worry about it.

Comment

This is exactly what I have to, including the medical past of phimosis. I still think I suffer from mild paraphimosis. My penis also looks exactly like that!

Comment

Have either of you tried a different style of jelqing with clear results?

Comment

at least it doesnt look like my stupid dick..

Comment

As a kid I always word my penis bent down in my tight underpants. Also when I slept on my stomach most of the times and if I would get an erection at night I liked the feeling of pushing my penis against the matress constricting my CS a bit in the progress. I think the combination of these two habits caused my penis to be bent downwards today while erect and also have this indentation as is shown on your image. I have no idea thus far how to fix it.

Comment

Also while flaccid this darker discoloration can be seen on the downside skin of my penis where the CS is supposed to be when erected. Like a line that runs up from my penis to the scrotum. Had that since I was a kid.

Comment

My penis is exactly the same, so far haven't had any success gaining girth there.
                        Maybe someone had success fixing that?

Comment

I have a similar issue. The underside of my penis has tighter skin, which seems to be constricting my CS. There is also a dark "triangle" of skin there, the base of the triangle being near my scrotum, and the tip up along my shaft, near my frenulum.

I haven't found much info on this. I am trying to stretch my foreskin specifically in that area and it seems to be helping a bit. Weirdly enough, I am uncircumcised.

Anyone else experience this? What have you tried?
                          Start @ 10/17
                          BPEL:160mm/6.3"
                          MEG:110mm/4.4"

Today @ 1/19
                          BPEL:167mm/6.6" +7mm
                          MEG:115mm/4.5" +5mm

Goal @ 10/19
                          BPEL:180mm/7.1" +20mm
                          MEG:130mm/5.1" +20mm

[My Journal]

Comment

I'm uncircumcized and this has helped me alot in just one stretching session, I'm already seeing result:

Cure for those with deflated head and cs.

Basically stretching the skin beneath the glans on the underside of the penis.

Comment

I also had this issue, i had phimosis when i was Young and i have noticed that its just the skin that is tighter under the glans at CS than the other parts since that part is where i had my phimosis in the first Place.

Stretching the skin should sort it out

Comment

Working...
                              X