No announcement yet.

Sometimes it is good to be a tight ass.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes it is good to be a tight ass.

If your anus is not tight, the energy will fall downward, the yogis and qi gong masters say. This is pertinent for getting a full erection.

You can feel the increase in vitality or energy at least by simply closing your anus as tight as you can and pulling it in as hard as you can. When having sex or trying to see arousal through to a full erection it is very important, to be aware of the energies down there, and imagine yourself pulling them up, and tightening your anus is very important for that.

In ayurvedic documents, they claim that men that were on their death beds were instructed to tighten their anus to live a longer time. Don't die before the erection!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Doup, I love your advice man. I will seriously take this into consideration.

One must always trust the qi gjong masters.

I will squeeze my anus as tight as possible, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All the energy will go upward.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

LOL, man i alway get a kick outta your post doup.
      Such strange techniques you have.I guess the only way to find out if they work is to try them, so ill give them a shot
      Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

But what if I'm taking a shit though?

Doesnt matter, I will keep my anus contracted. I have to be able to keep the energy inside of me while I take a shit. So all the shit will stay in my rectum and transform into green energy.

Love it, doup. I think this will really improve my life and my health. Now I'm gonna go do something that involves my little finger and...ice cream.

Then I will meditate for 15 minutes, while I think about a big red dot in between my legs. I will focus so hard on this dot between my legs, that if I am not strong enough, my face will be sucked into the red dot. This is when I will contract my anus so my face gets a good cleaning. You know what I'm saying, brah?

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post

Doesnt matter, I will keep my anus contracted. I have to be able to keep the energy inside of me while I take a shit. So all the shit will stay in my rectum and transform into green energy.

Love it, doup. I think this will really improve my life and my health. Now I'm gonna go do something that involves my little finger and...ice cream.

Then I will meditate for 15 minutes, while I think about a big red dot in between my legs. I will focus so hard on this dot between my legs, that if I am not strong enough, my face will be sucked into the red dot. This is when I will contract my anus so my face gets a good cleaning. You know what I'm saying, brah?
          HAHAHA, sarcasm at its finest
          Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post

Radio, you always have me rolling on the floor with laughter!!!

Do tell us how the "green energy" works out for you!!!

hahahahahahahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by doupdoupdoup View Post
              If your anus is not tight, the energy will fall downward, the yogis and qi gong masters say. This is pertinent for getting a full erection.

You can feel the increase in vitality or energy at least by simply closing your anus as tight as you can and pulling it in as hard as you can. When having sex or trying to see arousal through to a full erection it is very important, to be aware of the energies down there, and imagine yourself pulling them up, and tightening your anus is very important for that.

In ayurvedic documents, they claim that men that were on their death beds were instructed to tighten their anus to live a longer time. Don't die before the erection!
              I dunno, to me all this sounds like a fancy way of saying "do lots of kegels!" -- and isn't that good advice?

Comment

People that don't have tight asses, the colon doesn't work properly, and they get a bunch of debris hanging around the end of the anus. A clean rectum gives great erections. Take fiber, take ACV.

The anus is the key to iron body qi gong and summoning strength. In any sport, tight anus will help. Any sort of activity. It definitely helps with erections.

And personally I have to say kegels will give mixed results and are not specific. Just because you got the right muscle doesn't mean you are doing it right per say. Learning to squeeze those muscles is the first step then it comes down to feeling your way around there and pull this there that there, this much tension in this direction, etc. It's not just like squeezing your bicep then all problems going away. But for certain the fail safe contraction down there is a tight anus and up.

Comment

this was just TOO new age for me..

-UYN-
                  19/04/2011
                  FG: 4.25" +0.45
                  FL: 5.19" +0.69
                  EG: 4.75" +0.45
                  BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                  NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                  BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Also since we are talking about shitting, you should pull you sacrum inward and arch your back so that the lower ab body hip is 90% angle to the floor, you might even wiggle around in circles to get optimum angle. You know how you see dogs shit? Well they do it for a reason, I mean they can't whip their ass afterward so they better there is not other choice than to poop in the cleanest manner possible. Drink lots of water as well. It is healthy to pee before you poop, it is 2nd healthiest to pee after you poop, it is not so good to not pee when pooping. It's the best to pee before and then pee afterward.

Thank goodness I didn't make another thread for that you guys would be so pissed (pun).

Comment

I cannot believe that we are talking about how to shit now.....

Comment

Actually, its how to Kegel and keep FROM shitting, and, well,... turning your shit into green energy.

Its a long held ancient Canadian practice I think, isn't it Radio?

That's how they beat us (only the second game) in hockey this past Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                          Actually, its how to Kegel and keep FROM shitting, and, well,... turning your shit into green energy.

Its a long held ancient Canadian practice I think, isn't it Radio?

That's how they beat us (only the second game) in hockey this past Olympics.
                          hmmmmm

Haha I'm not worried when it comes to hockey. We are simply too powerful. Nothing comes close to Canada when we're talking hockey. America got RIPPED, ouch! It was the most exciting game I've ever seen.

I remember winning a few years back, also against the US.

Not to mention we have the most gold medals EVER in winter olympics. It's a great year for the great Canada.

And btw, I am now officially disgusted by this thread. Enough anus talk.

TGC Theory

Comment

doupdoupdoup, I always suspected that you were anal retentive. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

He has three doups.

Comment

Working...
                              X