I'm confused!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm confused!!

I hope I'm not the only one who finds this whole pelvic floor thing confusing. I don't know if I should do kegels, reverse kegels of not do either one. I don't think I do involuntary kegels, but when I'm working out at the gym, I find myself kegeling when I'm doing Ab exercises like planks. During sex it may happen sometimes, but it's not uncontrollable. I know I have some issue because my EQ usually gets to about 7 or 8 max. I wanna get to 9 or 10. I know that would give me another quarter inch in length and a little more girth. I also noticed that when I'm laying on my back my EQ is at about 6 or 7 until I sit up. I started a kegel routine about 2 years ago before I learned about PE. I read about it online and the different articles made it seem like the more you do, the better your erections would be, so I started doing them for about 6 months then stopped. I was holding them for 2 minutes sometimes. Those articles never even mentioned reverse kegels or the problems associated with doing too many kegels. I'm 54, maybe that could be a part of the problem with my EQ.

Normal kegels enhance EQ (build your erection) while RK's tend to "regulate" or reduce IK's allowing you to DO/MMO without reaching PONR, so long as you have pelvic floor balance.

Comment

<Thread moved to Erectile Dysfunction Forum>
      I moved this thread because The Gym is not male enhancement related.
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
      X