Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone tried frozen bovine orchic extract?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried frozen bovine orchic extract?

I bought Swanson frozen bovine orchic extract tablets 1 gram each because I had a feeling a herb I was using previously lowered my testicular activity due to its proven antiandrogenic effects. (The herb in question was Gotu kola.)

Now, I found orchic extract as a possible solution. Basically what this is is testicular glands of cattle. It apparently made testes glow in a scan performed in a research I've read, and it was used by bodybuilders back in the day. It also is used in erectile dysfunction! I've used them a couple of days and I would definitely feel this funny feeling in my lower abs region near the pelvis, and my urge for sex increased drastically! Also I could get erections really fast after having cummed, much faster than usual, and I could go for atleast 4 times in a row cumming! Normally I would feel "meh" after one time! This stuff made me feel like a trooper. I wouldn't grow tired of masturbating/urges for sex!

Also, it made my balls feel good, and I would feel blood flowing through them. It could potentially boost T production but I'm not sure. Also, it could grow your testicle size, but I haven't used them long enough yet to see results for that.

I've quit them now due to some injuries I have to fix first, but after those are fixed I will definitely hop back on these again. They made me feel amazing! I will try and cite some studies soon if they exist.

Anyone else has experience with this stuff? The ones I got from Swanson are from cattle from Argentina btw, so no risk for mad cow disease, which happens in Europe only.

Oh and what I got from my own understanding is that because it's not a herb, it could potentially cause permanent/long term based improvements and rejuvenation of the balls and the sexual system. It's testicles from cattle, which I suppose carry all sorts of dietary nutrients specifically good for the organ you're eating. Also, back in the day, people used to eat all organs of animals, because it was thought they had medical effects on those organs of yourself. I.e. Liver for the liver, kidney for the kidney etc.

Comment

Cattle balls? You want us to eat cattle balls? My friend get rid of all the supplements you're taking and just eat a well balanced diet! Please!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I have eaten cattle balls. Not bad fried in grease. Hope they don't cause penis bruising. Or Mondors.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

It was this stuff which got me into my vigurous masturbation binge, which caused my injury. These are choke full of LH and could potentially be great for a guy like me who's balls have been shut off due to steroids abuse in the past in getting things up and running again. It's basically a natural variant of HCG for those who know what that is. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with these and if there is any negative stuff about it. In the review section of alot of websites people are really enthousiastic about this stuff for libido and erections, and combine it with other pro-erection substances.

Comment

Just eat a balanced diet; you're going overboard and you will make yourself nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikitis View Post
              Oh and what I got from my own understanding is that because it's not a herb, it could potentially cause permanent/long term based improvements and rejuvenation of the balls and the sexual system. It's testicles from cattle, which I suppose carry all sorts of dietary nutrients specifically good for the organ you're eating. Also, back in the day, people used to eat all organs of animals, because it was thought they had medical effects on those organs of yourself. I.e. Liver for the liver, kidney for the kidney etc.
              penises for the penis?
              "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Nuts for the nuts I think.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Sounds like something that could be used to fertilize Rose bushes.

Yeah, I worked ih a Rose hothouse when I was in high screwl. Thorny work with a lot of pricks.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
                    penises for the penis?
                    I wouldn't rule that out to be honest, as ridiculous as it sounds, lots of insights of modern medicine are lacking in a lot of things so it wouldn't surprise me these glandulars do something positive. I'm unsure if a penile glandular exists.

You have to see it this way: My penis is lacking in function, partially due to it lacking in nutrients. What's the easiest way of getting those nutrients that are specific for the penis? That's right, eating an animal penis. Now I'm not endorsing eating raw or cooked parts of animals, at all, but I do vouch for specialized supplements which contain extracts of glands, and most notably the testicular glandular of which I have used right now. A good erection requires good and healthy testicles! Atleast so far all I got from it was good. You could consider it for that person that has tried every supplement to no avail. It might help that person. But, use at your own risk, as I am unsure what the short and long term side effects are. So far I haven't had any, but the future will tell me more once I start using them again. Also, I am interested in anyone who can tell me anything more about them, and perhaps their experience.

Once again, alot of reviews were positive about it's pro-erectile and pro-libido effects. This should be taken into account with your guys verdict.
                    Excellator
                    Last edited by Excellator; 08-22-2017, 06:28 PM.

Comment

I was thinking severed penises, be it from some non-endangered land beast, over a bowl of lettuce with a good dressing, a fine delicacy of a salad.
                      "I will lick my dick"

Comment

I don't think it was bovine orchic extract that body builders were taking. It was something like that but I think it was from the mothers milk right after she gave birth. Colossus or something close to that. This is going to annoy me.
                        7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                        8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                        8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                        8 X 6 goal
                        8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

You're talking about Colostrum, derived milk from cows or calves indeed. Heard this bodybuilder talking about how it enlarges all organs including the heart and the gut, so it's not a good choice unless you insist on becoming a big dedicated bodybuilder.

However I would swear I read on people talking how bodybuilders used this to back in the day as part of their stack, but how it later got forgotten due to more powerful synthetic anabolic substances. There was a guy who talked about reading on the orchic extract in an old bodybuilder book. There is a study that confirms huge amounts of LH and FSH being present in bull semen: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7359078

Wouldn't surprise me if some of those massive amounts got into this bovine orchic extract tablet during processing of the product. It could substitute for HCG therapy, potentially firing up the testicles to start working again, and growing in size, causing increased testosterone production. Explaining the effects I had, and all those other people who have written positive reviews on it. Worth to mention it here on Pegym knowing all of this, in my humble opinion to potentially help out a ED sufferer out there.

Comment

Where do even buy this stuff from? I can't even find any reference to it online..

Comment

Bull semen? Did I read that correctly?

Comment

Working...
                              X