Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who has pelvic tilt?

Hi all,

I am wondered if there is any of you who has been experience with pelvic tilt?

I went to see my physio who has been so helpful. She has found the muscles that are tightness when she had checked me up. I felt the pain in my left testicle when she used her hand to force on the psoas muscle. She said that I have sway back posture which it means I have increased pelvic tilt caused by my psoas muscle being too long and weak. She said the tight hamstring is being aggravates the cramp in the psoas. She said the crunchies exercise will help to stabilize this. It will help to improve my posture, the pain, restore the erections...etc. She also said that the psoas and the pelvic floor are closely linked within pelvic cavity, when she checked my pelvic floor she has found it seen to be normal.

Do I definitely have pelvic tilt?

Anyone????????

Comment

Yes you definitely have pelvic tilt. Congratulations that you pelvic floornis doing ok. I suggest you do some kegels, reverse kegels, Hindi squats and other yoga so it stays that way. It will help your pelvic tilt also. You can find yoga for helping the Psoas muscle also. Good luck.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
        Yes you definitely have pelvic tilt. Congratulations that you pelvic floornis doing ok. I suggest you do some kegels, reverse kegels, Hindi squats and other yoga so it stays that way. It will help your pelvic tilt also. You can find yoga for helping the Psoas muscle also. Good luck.

Thanks.

I am going to do the exercises as I do what my physio say. Do you know how long it would help to get rid of the pelvic tilt when I am doing the exercises in everyday?

Comment

There is no way to accurately predict how long it will take for you to fix your pelvic tilt, because human respond to training differently. Perform prescribed exercises and form a habit to adjust your posture constantly. And learn to sit correctly.

Comment

mastermatrix44- please give us some of this exercises.I want to see that I am thinking the same way as your therapist .My goal is to gain more height by better posture and keeping my spine elongated.I am pretty sure that I know what I am doing,but just wanna check out.
            starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
              mastermatrix44- please give us some of this exercises.I want to see that I am thinking the same way as your therapist .My goal is to gain more height by better posture and keeping my spine elongated.I am pretty sure that I know what I am doing,but just wanna check out.
              Sure, are you suffered with pelvic tilt?

Comment

I believe I have a little anterior pelvic tilt. I haven't started consistently trying to change it yet, but I wrote about it in another thread. Basically, strengthening your abs and glutes, and stretching your hip flexors will help correct the problem. There are countless youtube videos with advice about diagnosing and correcting the condition.

Originally posted by pudendal View Post
                Some of your BPEL gains might be from postural changes to your pelvis. Exercises that strengthen your core and glutes, and stretches that lengthen your hip flexors would have the effect of posteriorly rotating your pelvis. In other words, the neutral position of your illiac crests swing down and back while your pubis swings up and forward. Just rotate your hips while measuring and you can see that temporary posterior tilting of the pelvis increases your BPEL measurement reading while anterior tilting of your pelvis decreases that reading. Nevertheless, if you are now maintaining your pelvis in this new neutral position, I would say your BPEL gains are real even if they are from postural changes rather than tissue growth. Many people have anterior pelvic tilt from spending too much time sitting, and the exercises you described are some of those used to correct this condition.
                2008: 6" BPEL
                Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
                Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
                Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Originally posted by pudendal View Post
                  I believe I have a little anterior pelvic tilt. I haven't started consistently trying to change it yet, but I wrote about it in another thread. Basically, strengthening your abs and glutes, and stretching your hip flexors will help correct the problem. There are countless youtube videos with advice about diagnosing and correcting the condition.
                  Me too, it sounds likely what I have got. Does that happens when we was stretching our penis?

Does they caused the hard flaccid and erections problem?

If so, how long it would help to solve the problem when we do the exercises?

And would the exercises help us to resolve the hard flaccid and restore the erections?

If so, how I can get avoid the pelvic tilt happens again when I get back on the PE?

Comment

Originally posted by mastermatrix44 View Post
                    Me too, it sounds likely what I have got. Does that happens when we was stretching our penis?

Does they caused the hard flaccid and erections problem?

If so, how long it would help to solve the problem when we do the exercises?

And would the exercises help us to resolve the hard flaccid and restore the erections?

If so, how I can get avoid the pelvic tilt happens again when I get back on the PE?
                    Anterior pelvic tilt is usually attributed to spending too many hours per day in a seated position. I don't think PE activities would contribute to anterior pelvic tilt unless your routine requires prolonged sitting for hanging, extending, etc. I honestly don't know how the hammock of the pelvic floor muscles factors into the balance of tilting the overall pelvic structure. While strengthening or stretching these muscle groups might make a minor contribution to the equilibrium, I believe that the muscles of your core, glutes, and back, would play a more significant role in determining that position. In other words, I think about pelvic floor exercises for ejaculatory control, erection quality, hard flaccid etc. as a separate (but potentially complementary) intervention from pelvic tilt exercises for better posture.
                    2008: 6" BPEL
                    Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
                    Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
                    Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Could you please help me get rid of my varicocele... Please I beg you

Comment

Working...
                      X