Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad eq, losing erection mid way

Story:
    Former member of cheeky cherry. Old Forum about PE circa 2005.
    I was married for 6 years. Broke up, got a way hotter gf nowadays who is borderline nympho. My life is also way more active in terms of activities, chores and running around in my car. I used to do insanity and when i did lots of deep squats i felt a little desensitized afterwards. Nowadays i dont have time for exercise. I used to have sex like 2 to 3 times per week.

The problem
    Now I can get some every day in fact it's what she(new partner) prefers. After a while on a normal day l can never get rock hard. If i stop the manipulation I lose my erection. If she gets on top I barely feel anything and lose my erection. It she is too wet i lose it. I believe tree deep squats fucked me k

Ive tried basic kegels, arginine, Zinc but not perfectly consistent. I need help I want rock hard erections again!

My life is also way more active in terms of activities, chores and running around in my car. - are you feeling tired afterwards? Is it stressful?

I used to do insanity and when i did lots of deep squats i felt a little desensitized afterwards - when it was the last time you've done deep squats? doing lots of squats and not stretching may cause overactive muscles(they are always in tension) which may lead to EQ problems and lower back pain etc... IF SQUATS ARE DONE INCORRECTLY because that what happened to me when I was dummy back in the days.
    Last edited by groovy; 09-01-2017, 02:15 AM.

Comment

How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by prjav View Post
        ...Nowadays i dont have time for exercise.
        It's possible a decline in fitness and general health may be the culprit here.

What are "tree deep squats"?
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Im 34 years old. My fitness hasnt declined that much. I am the busiest Ive ever been in all aspects of my life. Ive had more sex this past 5 months with the new gf than Ive had in a full year with previous partners. I really want to keep it going at this rate. Thing is every couple weeks or so this BS happens when Im having sex and I lose my erection mid way. I did pills on her birthday and we had a craaaaazy day.

Im drinking an arginine complex from gnc as a supplement.

My belief is that Im over stressed.

the first time this happened with her was on a week that I had sex with her for the previous 6 days plus insanity every day. by saturday I was spent and couldnt go up from flaccid.

I feel tired most of my evenings but i used to feel the same when I was exercising.

I did kegels for like 2 weeks a short routine but that made me "jumpy" and ejeculated once while i was trying to hold it in. Maybe Im doing something wrong?(i used too do it back in 2005 and up) I jerked a couple days ago and my glans is not getting full for some reason. I want to be the stud I was when I started going out with her. Im definitely not tired of her. Im crazy about her.

Comment

Looks like mental exhaustion to me - extremely busy and having lots of sex.

Comment

Check out HansTwilight signature. Follow Hans Protocol. It sounds like you are stressed and tight as a drum. You need relaxation. The penis gets hard from relaxation.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Lots of guys can't ejaculate everyday especially once they are out of their 20's .

It is only net bragging that makes us think they can .

Comment

My belief is that Im over stressed.
                  and

I feel tired most of my evenings but i used to feel the same when I was exercising.
                  Stress combined with a decline in fitness will have a negative impact on EQ as well as beneficent hormone levels.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I was going to suggest actually if you could learn to dry O. But where you are already stressed it might further stress you to learn how. It takes time to acquire the skill. But dry O's lead to multi dry O's. Then you could ejaculate, for instance, twice a week but still keep your mate happy daily and probably have better erections too. And dry O's are pretty darned satisfying. If you totally deplete your semen supply you very soon run out of the hormones and chemicals required for healthy erections. You need time to build those back up,you're not 14 anymore with a never ending supply.. With dry orgasms you never lose them, not till you ejaculate. I don't recall if I ejaculated every night at 34 but I really don't think so. I think it was probably more like 3 times a week. At 49 and into my early 50's my wife and I were very sexually active when away from home, we went on camping trips and canoe trips etc. several times a year. We had sex sometimes twice in a day but then two days off so I could build more semen. And at home it was once or twice a week at that age..

It sounds like you're sapping yourself out at any rate..

Comment

So the week I posted this i was awesome. Had sex like 5 days 2 of them with back to back. Now this week I've been awful. Had 2 days off sex. Then I have lost it twice mid way. One being today. If frustrates her and it frustrates me. It's like we are so extremely horny and yet l can't keep it up. I've been following Hans protocol and I thought it helped a bit but still this shit is happening. If I had a strong erection I would not lose it. I get down to somewhat hard, I can't feel a lot then she can't feel a lot and then I lose it. I want to go back to such a strong erection it was hard not to cum fast(which I've gotten way better at).

Comment

2 details maybe useful:
                        1. I've been dealing with on/off tooth ache. It's been hurting bad some days and not as bad on others.

2. There's time where I haven't been able to hold my farts in me. It may sound ridiculous but I think it could be PF problems. Which is the reason why I went with the hans protocol.

Comment

I would suggest doing a kegel routine and keep it disciplined. Make it for longer than two weeks. Start slow and easy and build up gradually. You don't want to overcook it with kegels.

Also I would suggest adding edging. Get your girl to send you lots of naked pics and practice in your own time and maybe when you feel you are more in control of your body, you can apply that control to your real life encounters.
                          "Those who know others have knowledge,
                          those who know themselves have insight.
                          Those who master others have force,
                          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

2 details maybe useful:
                            1. I've been dealing with on/off tooth ache. It's been hurting bad some days and not as bad on others.

2. There's time where I haven't been able to hold my farts in me. It may sound ridiculous but I think it could be PF problems. Which is the reason why I went with the hans protocol.
                            Go to the dentist! It will only get worse.

I'm pretty sure any toxins that build up in your mouth can enter your bloodstream and also affect your EQ and put you in the emergency room if you are not careful.

It is also possible you have pelvic floor issues by the sounds of it.
                            "Those who know others have knowledge,
                            those who know themselves have insight.
                            Those who master others have force,
                            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Start meditating and do some yoga. Simple.
                              7BootyK's Progress Log
                              | BP: 5.75, NBP: 4.75, EG: 4.5 |
                              09.01.2017 | BP: 6.10, NBP: 5.11, EG: 4.5 |

Goal- 7x5

Comment

Working...
                              X