Good News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News

So, I started some stealth PE about two weeks ago using most of the JP routine, but not a strict regimen due to lack of privacy. I've been drinking KP's tea and taking ginkgo, multi-vitanins, cal-mag-zinc, and omega-3. I had notice the return of occasional morning wood (used to be very rare), and...

Last night, I woke up and started playing with my wife's... My dick sprang to attention as hard is it ever was as a teenager. She was in the mood, so.... I didn't even lose any EQ while switching positions (was an issue before).

I thought my dick looked bigger, so today I measured. I always thought I was on the low end of average, but reading here told me I was closer to the high end of average. When I started, I measured at 6.0" BPEL / 5.0" mid-shaft girth....

Today I measured in at a solid (pun intended) 5 3/8" girth! I could care less about any length gains at this point. I cannot believe the huge effect this has had on reversing the early symptoms of ED, which was my main goal. The girth gain was a huge bonus... putting me ever so slightly above average. Other benefits have been a better flaccid (big turtle/lockeroom complex), and more foreskin due to dry jelqing (I am cut probably a little too close).

I want to keep up on the base girth, since mid-shaft has grown the most. Has anyone ever thought of a reverse jelq while holding a kegel to engorge the base?

Congrats man. I laughed when u said stealth PE though. I mean really you shouldn't have to do it behind the scenes all secret, just in a decently private place so you can focus. I am guessing you are embarrassed or too hesitant to tell your wife. She should be proud of you and thankful. If i were you i would tell her and you may have a cheerleader for all you know.

Comment

Working...
    X