Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penis rotting

Hi to everyone
    i had unprotected sex with a hooker i was so drunk ad did a stupid thing my penis is suffering from her stinking pussy for weeks now it's hardly get erect, the sexual desire decreased specially in the first 4 days after that night, after like two weeks the skin become so dry ad wrinkly it really look unhealthy at all it look so tired , there's small brown shapes appeared under the shaft , are these symptoms of some std ? and what is the treatment ?
    di12
    Last edited by di12; 12-07-2017, 11:28 AM.

Go see a doctor? Maybe?

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

i can't go to a doctor that's why i'm searching online

Comment

Originally posted by di12 View Post
        i can't go to a doctor that's why i'm searching online
        It could be syphillis which is deadly if not treated. It's worse than HIV which is very low risk of contracting from penetrating sex as a man, I would be most afraid of syphillis you will need antibiotics for this or risk death.

Comment

Look up penile yeast infection or balanitis.

...but I'm just guessing. If it ain't that you will need to see a doctor.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

You definitely need to visit the clinic and they'll give you some shots and or pills with antibiotics on top of drawing blood and needing a urine sample. Visit in the morning and don't piss till you get there. They need a fresh morning sample. Not sure where you live but here in the states there's loads of clinics where you can get treated for free or a small fee of like $20. They'll probably pressure you for her information too just say you don't know who she was or even her name. A drunk one night stand.
            Nov 2016 Start
            6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
            7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
            14 months
            +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
              It could be syphillis which is deadly if not treated. It's worse than HIV which is very low risk of contracting from penetrating sex as a man, I would be most afraid of syphillis you will need antibiotics for this or risk death.
              Syphilis symptoms don't usually show up until months later. Doubt it's that.
              Nov 2016 Start
              6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
              7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
              14 months

Comment

Do a search in your area with google maps or google "free std clinic"
                Nov 2016 Start
                6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                14 months

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
                  i didn't have any symptoms of syphilis like sores in mouth or body i just have dry skin in penis with some numbness

Comment

Thrush and/or balanitis is a distinct possibility. Both are very unpleasant and in my case the thrush took years to shift while the balanitis ultimately required a circumcision.

I sometimes think I made matters worse by delaying my visit to the STD clinic so please don't make the same mistake (..although I notice you say you've already been suffering for 'weeks'). I'd get this checked out ASAP because it won't go away on its own - that much is certain!

Comment

No doctors in your country ?
                      Have you access to a community health center ?
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

i did blood test of hiv the other day and the result was negative ,i don't live in the states i live in Libya where i don't think they do std checks here

Comment

it's been 3 months now i have to say i don't or didn't feel any pain what so ever

Comment

it's just that the next day of intercourse my penis felt numb , for about four days it felt like that then gradually i start get small erection then after a month it's kind got back into being Normal but the skin got so dry ad wrinkly it look poor

Comment

Why not just pop along to your local sexual health/GUM clinic and get the staff there to take a look at your problem STD's is there field of work, may cost a bit but its your penis and you only get one so its best to look after it with the best treatment you can get for it.

NOWHARD

Comment

Working...
                              X