Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penis Pumps for ED, does it really help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Pumps for ED, does it really help?

Penis pumps such as the Bathmate, can they really help curing a VL for example if you use it let say 3-4 times a week for few months? I'm considering buying one if it does really help for ED. But just want to be sure I won't make it worse. The good ones are a bit expensive too so don't want to waste my money if it ain't going to do much difference.

I started using one about 2 months ago , it helps a bit but is great fun . I did buy some pills a couple of days ago and they do the trick brilliantly .

Comment

There are are some pumping routines that can help with ED. However, I have a feeling that pumping will not help with a VL and could possibly exacerbate the situation.

How do you know it is a venous leak and not some other physiological problem that is causing your ED?
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Yes penis pump does help. It have really helping me to increase in length and girth, but it didn't help me with ED as I am suffered with it due to pelvic floor issue. If you are suffered with ED that you find it impossible to get the full erections, go and get it sorted with the pelvic floor physio.

Comment

Originally posted by clear0cn View Post
          Penis pumps such as the Bathmate, can they really help curing a VL for example if you use it let say 3-4 times a week for few months? I'm considering buying one if it does really help for ED. But just want to be sure I won't make it worse. The good ones are a bit expensive too so don't want to waste my money if it ain't going to do much difference.
          Hi Pop over to the exercise and heath forum your find NOWHARDS MIX if you use this this will clear out any cholesterol plaque as plaque is sticky and it could be holding a valve open, my mix will slowly clean it out and any other blocked veins and get your blood zinging round.

Have you had a Doppler test done to check your blood flow, its a must if really is a VL.

Get on my mix and get your test done before you buy a pump, but if things are really that bad and nothing is working may pay you to think of an implant? something to think on.

Also go have a look on www.franktalk.org you may find more help there, lots of older guys with problems like yours.

NOWHARD

Comment

I definitely would look to hear as many opinions on this also because I suffer from ED and am considering buying a bathmate. I did read some people suggest that it helps increase blood flow to the penis and strengthens the erection chambers.

I'm desperate and looking at anything at this point.

Comment

Hey Slickskin!

There is a lot of information contained in this Erectile Dysfunction Forum. You should read rhrough the various threads.

Because each guy’s symptoms are different and root causes are different, You should start your own thread.
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Originally posted by slickskin View Post
                I definitely would look to hear as many opinions on this also because I suffer from ED and am considering buying a bathmate. I did read some people suggest that it helps increase blood flow to the penis and strengthens the erection chambers.

I'm desperate and looking at anything at this point.
                Also doing some jelqing will get blood down your penis, try starting with the JP 90 all you need is a good semi erection and you can do all the exercises you want to, but let me introduce you to NOWHARDS MIX your find it in the exercise and health forum, this is what helps me get back in the game and my erections back also look at the supplements I take, simple but effective.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  There are are some pumping routines that can help with ED. However, I have a feeling that pumping will not help with a VL and could possibly exacerbate the situation.

How do you know it is a venous leak and not some other physiological problem that is causing your ED?
                  No I don't know for sure it's a VL yet but I think there's a good chance I have one. I have mentioned this in my introduction post, I had a trimex injection from my Uro last week which only gave a semi. I'm schedule for a duplex echo in 3 weeks hopefully we are going to find the exact cause. At this point i'm trying to be proactive and Just gathering any info on anything that can possibly help.

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                    Also doing some jelqing will get blood down your penis, try starting with the JP 90 all you need is a good semi erection and you can do all the exercises you want to, but let me introduce you to NOWHARDS MIX your find it in the exercise and health forum, this is what helps me get back in the game and my erections back also look at the supplements I take, simple but effective.

NOWHARD
                    Jelquing seems to be very promising. My uro told me it's important to "exercise" your dick because as any muscle in your body, if you don't use it, muscle atrophy ("use it or you'll loose it", yep). To be honest few months back a thought PE were just a bunch of BS but after my Uro told me that, it can of gave me a hint that it can't be that bad after all! @NOWHARD I don't have cholesterol but I'll check out your sticky I'm curious

Comment

Originally posted by mastermatrix44 View Post
                      Yes penis pump does help. It have really helping me to increase in length and girth, but it didn't help me with ED as I am suffered with it due to pelvic floor issue. If you are suffered with ED that you find it impossible to get the full erections, go and get it sorted with the pelvic floor physio.
                      ok thanks man, yeah who wouldn't want a bigger dick right? I'm good with that but are you sure it won't make the ED worse?

Comment

Just another thought have you had a Doppler test done on your blood flow to confirm a VL, then you know what's really going on, could be worth having done.

NOWHARD

Comment

Doing the stretching exercises will help as most fellows find their EQ has improved doing PE exercises. Pumping does bring blood into the penis, causing rigidity but as an ED fixer, probably not.

Comment

Pumping and using a tight constriction band is one way to achieve and maintain an erection if you do indeed have a veneous leak. So is the use of Trimix injections. However, let’s not put the cart before the horse and not get into these techniques until you get the results of your Doppler test.

There is a good pumping technique geared to Non veneous leak caused ED which I can help you with also after your test.

In the meantime, I agree with your doc that jelqing is the best way to go until you get your test results. Jelq with a 40 to 70% erection. Do not grip your shaft too tight - just enough so you feel blood moving up you shaft to your glans.
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post

NOWHARD
                              With jelqing I am very confused because some people claim it helps with ED, but many others say it caused ED or made it worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X