Myth or truth ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myth or truth ?

Hi all, what is all of this Myth im reading on google about stopping masturbation ? My last visit to my urologist, he told me
    there will be no harm done if a man stops... He said it has nothing to do with prostate .. and masturbating more or less will
    not affect prostate health. I also mentioned to him that my last ejaculate was mixed with little bit of blood, he said not to worry
    about it and that it will fade away. I did not tell him that i over pumped with the pump.

Not really a good idea to be less than honest with your doctor, in my opinion.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

My Endocrinologist advised that there was a trace of blood in my urin on one of my lab tests. I told him it was probably due to my use of a VED and he said let’s wait until your next lab test before we consider it an issue. I didn’t tell him it was probably due to my extender. Anyway, all was good on my next test.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hi CSUP82, you mean I should tell him everything ?

Comment

Why not? Blood where it shouldn't be may cause him some extra concern and may predispose you to test you may not need if it happens again.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Your prostrate supplies most of the fluid that you ejaculate. I am under the belief that if you don't keep it active by ejaculating regularly then that is what can be a causal factor in prostrate cancer. Mainly from lack of use. So the motto at my house, from the ZZWoman is that there will be no prostrate cancer on her watch. Regular releases are her orders. Who am I to say otherwise. She also needs regular "exercise" for tension release. The way things are supposed to work.

Comment

The no fap movement seems to be led by pseudo religious belief and mumbo jumbo sometimes you get mysticism mixed in .

Comment

Man has always masturbated I have read, nothing wrong as long as we don't over masturbate, but sexual release is the far better way to go anytime, in fact going the sexual way releases endorphins which are really good for you, these are something you do not get from masturbation.

A small amount of blood in seaman is most likely from a very small vein, your probably find next time its gone, I cant really see where pumping would come into play.

Happy sex lives guys.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  The no fap movement seems to be led by pseudo religious belief and mumbo jumbo sometimes you get mysticism mixed in .
                  It's more of a holistic, pseudo science, cult than anything else. And it is run like a cult, like a lot of these other so called health groups on the internet with a listen and believe in the placebo (or nocebo in this case) is a cure-all narrative.
                  Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                    Your prostrate supplies most of the fluid that you ejaculate. I am under the belief that if you don't keep it active by ejaculating regularly then that is what can be a causal factor in prostrate cancer. Mainly from lack of use. So the motto at my house, from the ZZWoman is that there will be no prostrate cancer on her watch. Regular releases are her orders. Who am I to say otherwise. She also needs regular "exercise" for tension release. The way things are supposed to work.
                    I think you are right ZZ. If you don't use it you lose it. Keep the juices flowing. A lot of older men just stop everything and atrophy. You need to keep that puppy hard regularly and shoot to keep things cleaned out. I like to go awhile between shots (I think that's healthy too) but then you've got to let her go and make more. I like about a week off between shots.

Comment

Well guys i can go for a long time without doing it. I do have nocturnal erections that last and last. The last time i went 8 weeks without it and my semen had returned to its normal colour. Go figure.

Comment

Prostrate issues are an old man thing. We all get there eventually. Personally, if I was young, and had he opportunity, I would exercise it at every possible time. Older folks usually slow down some in that department. The wife and I want to stay young as long as possible so regular "activities" are important to good prostrate health. Just my theory, but as mentioned, use it or lose it. I will definitely not lose it for lack of trying.

Comment

Well boring for a single man you know..? So it seems like i dont really feel like it.

Comment

Originally posted by marmar View Post
                            Well boring for a single man you know..? So it seems like i dont really feel like it.
                            Certainly, you can use training as an excuse to exercise your prostrate. Edging is a wonderful example of how you can exercise your prostrate and achieve more stamina in the process. Why does being single have anything to do with it?

Comment

Just fed up of doing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X