Pelvic floor pain & kegel confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelvic floor pain & kegel confusion

Hi i make this account because of pain/tense/spasm in pelvic floor.
    Until now i did normal kegel for 2 month
    Then i come here and read about front/back kegel and front/back reverse kegel and i got confused. Im not sure about the differnce beewen kegel and reverse kegel or the difference beetwen front and back, not sure what i did till now. when i try to do reverse kegel sometimes its feel like normal kegel. I tried the pee poo fart thing but its not feel like i do something (except a bit tense there) like when i do normal kegel. The more i read i get more confused and regret i started all this. I think i have hard flaccid penis issue.
    i stoped do kegel (i still do kegel when i masturbate/edge) i do jelq with stretch now.
    someone can help me with this issues?
    My english not good so sorry if you cant understand.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html

Comment

Thank you for the link its might help if i know how to do reverse kegel but like i said im confused with this.

Comment

Read up on the Hans Protocol and have a look at some of the stretches there
        Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

Originally posted by PDNDL View Post
          Read up on the Hans Protocol and have a look at some of the stretches there
          Thanks for help but i decided to stop with all this, too much confusing. i hope the pain will pass

Comment

Do a yoga routine.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Bizo00 View Post
              Thanks for help but i decided to stop with all this, too much confusing. i hope the pain will pass
              I speak as someone who had the same pain as you, and is now 100% free of it.

As Wishful said, I'd highly recommend starting a yoga routine. This would be much like having lower back pain and just letting it go. Sure, it's not life ending, but I would wish you good luck in attempting any vigorous sports! From unfortunate personal experience, you'd be letting yourself be a machine for premature ejaculation. Your health isn't something you should neglect just because it's easy.

I'll try and write a simple 3-step routine for you. Whether you try it is up to you

1. Hindi Squats
              These directly target your pelvic floor, and are great for opening up the hips

2. Lizard Pose
              This yoga stretch targets the hip flexors, to allow your pelvis to be correctly aligned when standing. Anterior pelvic tilt seems to be a common cause of a tight pelvic floor

3. Lying Knee Twist Stretch
              This targets the lower back, where tightness again can contribute to anterior pelvic tilt, and a tight pelvic floor. I have limited experience with targeting the lower back, but this stretch seems both simple and effective.

Your attitude makes it seem like you likely won't keep this up for long, which is a shame. But these are some tools which can hopefully help you. Whenever you're ready, do these stretches in the morning and evening for a few weeks, and you should see great improvements over time. Good luck
              SoraSora
              Last edited by SoraSora; 01-19-2018, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I speak as someone who had the same pain as you, and is now 100% free of it.

As Wishful said, I'd highly recommend starting a yoga routine. This would be much like having lower back pain and just letting it go. Sure, it's not life ending, but I would wish you good luck in attempting any vigorous sports! From unfortunate personal experience, you'd be letting yourself be a machine for premature ejaculation. Your health isn't something you should neglect just because it's easy.

I'll try and write a simple 3-step routine for you. Whether you try it is up to you

1. Hindi Squats
                These directly target your pelvic floor, and are great for opening up the hips

2. Lizard Pose
                This yoga stretch targets the hip flexors, to allow your pelvis to be correctly aligned when standing. Anterior pelvic tilt seems to be a common cause of a tight pelvic floor

3. Lying Knee Twist Stretch
                This targets the lower back, where tightness again can contribute to anterior pelvic tilt, and a tight pelvic floor. I have limited experience with targeting the lower back, but this stretch seems both simple and effective.

Your attitude makes it seem like you likely won't keep this up for long, which is a shame. But these are some tools which can hopefully help you. Whenever you're ready, do these stretches in the morning and evening for a few weeks, and you should see great improvements over time. Good luck
                This is a good point pre e can be a symptom of a health problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  This is a good point pre e can be a symptom of a health problem.
                  I'm glad you agree. The more I read around, the more likely it seems.

Comment

The causality of pre e can be a pelvic floor problem . Where it is then the issue can be directly caused by for instance overkegeling or by an underlying problem . Commonly the underlying problem as you suggest can be a spine or hip problem sometimes muscle imbalances like lack of posterior chain strength .

Comment

The causality of pre e can be a pelvic floor problem . Where it is then the issue can be directly caused by for instance overkegeling or by an underlying problem . Commonly the underlying problem as you suggest can be a spine or hip problem sometimes muscle imbalances like lack of posterior chain strength .
                      Yeah, the causes can often be quite simple, but there's a lot of detail and interconnected complexity the more you look into it. I'm still learning a lot about it all myself.

Comment

Yeah, the causes can often be quite simple, but there's a lot of detail and interconnected complexity the more you look into it. I'm still learning a lot about it all myself.
                        Learning is endless

Comment

Learning is endless
                          Damn right!

Comment

Working...
                          X