Are my T levels ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are my T levels ok?

ok, so i was last tested about 4-5years ago, and they were a bit lower sometimes, higher other times.
    I am now 30, generally healthy, poor EQ is my main concern.

They were tested at 3 in the afternoon, i understand T is highest at around 10am, that day i woke up about 9am.
    Dr said its in normal range so its fine, when questioned if a young (if i count as that anymore!) person should be much higher up the 'normal' range she wasnt sure, will look into it for me.

Results:
    ~12, with the normal range being 8-29. i dont know what the units are.
    Other hormones that control T levels are 'fine' but i wasn't told the figures.

Describe your erection issues

I got tested last week. Im 35 and got 11.7 at 9am. I am going back for another test next week.

Comment

I am 65, I thought I had low T, anyhow I was tested and told the normal range in Oz is 10 - 35 nmol/L. I don't have any erection issues or sexual dysfunction, I just thought I had low T because of my age, and I had lost, actually shrink and lost pigment, body hair. The difference in my appearance naked was quite significant, I couldn't even see my body hair. My reading was 19.0

Comment

Originally posted by ED 1987 View Post
        ok, so i was last tested about 4-5years ago, and they were a bit lower sometimes, higher other times.
        I am now 30, generally healthy, poor EQ is my main concern.

They were tested at 3 in the afternoon, i understand T is highest at around 10am, that day i woke up about 9am.
        Dr said its in normal range so its fine, when questioned if a young (if i count as that anymore!) person should be much higher up the 'normal' range she wasnt sure, will look into it for me.

Results:
        ~12, with the normal range being 8-29. i dont know what the units are.
        Other hormones that control T levels are 'fine' but i wasn't told the figures.

According to your score your T levels (at the time of testing) are "low normal".
        Big Al
        Administrator
        PEGym Editor
        Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Big Al; 01-20-2018, 11:59 AM.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

This level is bottom 5% type stuff. My experience both personally and on the boards is that this range will cause problems . There is an argument in the medical community about this and in a decade or 2 they will come to consensus and realise that this level is bad for health and wellbeing .

Obviously the op needs a retest

In the mean time I suggest you try natural methods of increase . Start by sleeping more .

Comment

Maybe you should have you T tested again?

Comment

Working...
            X