Varicocele cured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Varicocele cured

I just wanted to tell anyone that is suffering from a varicocele that I cured mine. Got it from lifting something heavy.So Thats the only reason i joined trying to help. The cure was surprisingly simple. Magnesium oil. Curcumin added for insurance. So do any of you with a varicocele notice that the base of your shaft has an abnormal bulge? I noticed this and was kinda worried. After researching here about varicocele and how some members were saying that the cause of a varicocele is hard flaccid and someone even mentioned the hard bulge in their shaft i was convinced. Also i took rutin for 2 months which would fix the problem but only daily. So that excluded blood circulation being the root of the problem. Some users tried physical therapy to cure the problem but not all succeeded including me. Just made it worse. So im like ok if this is because my muscle is sore or constant strained how about i use a natural muscle relaxant. epsom salt does just this and all it is realky is magnesium . So im like let me try mag oil i had laying around. Sprayed it on the base of the shaft where the bulge is and the area between the anus and the testicles. Voila no pain in like 30 min. Super strong erection. Kept doin it for a week. Once a day. Then no more sagging. And a lot of twitching occurs down there. Then testicle begins to match the right one. So yeah try it. Mag oil is like 8 bucks. If it works report back so we can help more guys put this to rest. Hope this helps guys. Peace.

Thank you for your contribution.

Comment

Thanks I'll go get some. Is it dangerous if some goes in the urethra?

Comment

Not that I know of but admittedly I havent really checked. I highly doubt it but a quick google search should calm your worries. report back how the mag oil, curcumin combo works or doesnt. Just want to help ppl suffering if i can. Rooting for you bro.

Comment

where do you get it, my health store dont have it...

Comment

amazon is where i got mine. curcumin and mag oil. If you cant find mag oil get some high powered curcumin aka tumeric and see what that does for you. mine is 1950 mg i think and i take two a day

Comment

Just for the record my view on methodology of action .

I take magnesium to help avoid cramps . As spasm in the pelvic floor is basically a cramp a lack of magnesium can be one causal factor . A lack of magnesium is common in the modern world .

Comment

Hello guys, do you mean that you cured the varicocele only with magnesium oil or did not I understand something? Generally varicocele is a disturbed function of the veins that carry blood from the testicle and help to cool it when the disease progresses, these veins protrude and are visually visible as scrotal wrinkles. I think that only to heal with oil is a little doubtful. Please do not misunderstand me to say this not to nag or something, but to pay attention to the fact that this is a relatively dangerous condition that I know for the time being only surgical treatment. It is important because if it is not treated in time it can cause a disturbed function of the testicles and the decrease in the quantity and quality of the produced sperm even leads to infertility due to overheating of the testicles. Please be careful with these experiments and consult a urologist.
                Last edited by Bobikar; 01-29-2018, 02:14 AM.
                31.03.2018 Current BPEL: 6.60'' / 16.9 cm; EG: 5.9'' / 15 cm; FL: 4.7'' / 12 cm; FG: 5.1'' / 13 cm

Comment

I have been putting some mag oil on my penis now for 2 days.. Not sure i can feel a difference but ill keep at it. It does get chalky though. Is that normal ?
                  Feels good though just a little tingling when putting it on but it goes away. Hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobikar View Post
                    Hello guys, do you mean that you cured the varicocele only with magnesium oil or did not I understand something? Generally varicocele is a disturbed function of the veins that carry blood from the testicle and help to cool it when the disease progresses, these veins protrude and are visually visible as scrotal wrinkles. I think that only to heal with oil is a little doubtful. Please do not misunderstand me to say this not to nag or something, but to pay attention to the fact that this is a relatively dangerous condition that I know for the time being only surgical treatment. It is important because if it is not treated in time it can cause a disturbed function of the testicles and the decrease in the quantity and quality of the produced sperm even leads to infertility due to overheating of the testicles. Please be careful with these experiments and consult a urologist.
                    Standard advice onsite is to try stretching eg hindi squat before thinking of surgery. Much of the problem seems to be caused be spasm in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by xosuit View Post
                      I just wanted to tell anyone that is suffering from a varicocele that I cured mine. Got it from lifting something heavy.So Thats the only reason i joined trying to help. The cure was surprisingly simple. Magnesium oil. Curcumin added for insurance. So do any of you with a varicocele notice that the base of your shaft has an abnormal bulge? I noticed this and was kinda worried. After researching here about varicocele and how some members were saying that the cause of a varicocele is hard flaccid and someone even mentioned the hard bulge in their shaft i was convinced. Also i took rutin for 2 months which would fix the problem but only daily. So that excluded blood circulation being the root of the problem. Some users tried physical therapy to cure the problem but not all succeeded including me. Just made it worse. So im like ok if this is because my muscle is sore or constant strained how about i use a natural muscle relaxant. epsom salt does just this and all it is realky is magnesium . So im like let me try mag oil i had laying around. Sprayed it on the base of the shaft where the bulge is and the area between the anus and the testicles. Voila no pain in like 30 min. Super strong erection. Kept doin it for a week. Once a day. Then no more sagging. And a lot of twitching occurs down there. Then testicle begins to match the right one. So yeah try it. Mag oil is like 8 bucks. If it works report back so we can help more guys put this to rest. Hope this helps guys. Peace.
                      Interesting experiment

Were you diagnoses with a varicocele? Did you get any confirmation besides your own to ensure the anomaly has healed?
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hi when I did some research to see if NOWHADS MIX would help a guy with a varicocele, so googled the main ingredients of my mix and they all pointed to help and one is turmeric, your oil has curcumin in it curcumin is turmeric my mix does not have magnesium in it?

Now I give out my mix but no one ever tells if it bloody works, but it has worked for me with ED, and everything points to it working for a few other things, have a read through.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...hards-mix.html

NOWHARD

Comment

Has anyone else tried this and does it have some side effects?

Comment

I bought some oil. Will use it in some weeks.
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

Alright, greg! Hope it works for you and please keep us posted!

Comment

Working...
                              X